Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > J-Rock/J-Pop

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-25-2003, 10:04 PM   #31
Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
teMaki~ teMaki~

I think they should do another group with Mari dressing up as Japan Street fashion (actually kinda like mini moni. I mean the OLD one. I bet their image changed after Mari's gone~~)

I think a lot of the young japanese teen girls liked mini moni was because of Mari too~ I think her graduation from the group might bring the # of fans down.

Maki
Maki Yu.Ki.Ame is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-26-2003, 11:33 AM   #32
petitemusu
"kocchi. u~n. kocchi..."

Himemiya - I used a slip dress pattern for the main dress and added the sleeve ruffles and bottom ruffle on my own. Basically I cut out the lace and material using the same pattern and sewed it all together. But one thing to remember - when sewing the "skirt" section of the dress don't sew the lace and material as one piece. Make the side seams seperate therefore the hem will lay nicer. I hope that makes sense ^_^;;

I've been trying to figure out BT. If you know how it works can you send me a PM explaining it? I'm sooooo confused *_*

BSL - I so wanna see the videos, but my dial-up won't let me download too large of files (which videos usually are). I have to wait to use my sister's comp *sad*

Ooooo Aya cosplay! Her concert costumes can be soooo cute. But it is hard to find them online depending which one you have your eye on.

Yeah! Can't wait to see your new ones at AM!

Hmmm...so far MiniMoni seems to be holding their popularity. I'm sort of surprised by that considering it seems all of Japan was up in arms over her leaving. And they seem to be releasing singles on a regular basis so all seems good. I thought she left because they wanted her to be more "adult", but then they stick her in ZYX 0_o Very confusing.

Street Fashion would be so cool for a group! My friend and I were talking about a FRUITs group with the MM girls just the other month. It would be wild!

So many new places to visit!
**Ichinichi Girls **Risque Cutie **ING JPop Troupe **
petitemusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2003, 01:12 PM   #33
ToshiyaMizukori
Extremely Shy D:

Quote:
Originally posted by Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
I think they should do another group with Mari dressing up as Japan Street fashion (actually kinda like mini moni. I mean the OLD one. I bet their image changed after Mari's gone~~)

I think a lot of the young japanese teen girls liked mini moni was because of Mari too~ I think her graduation from the group might bring the # of fans down.

Maki
*nods her head* Oh I loved Mini Moni, ecspecially 'cause of Mari. I miss her... *sniff* My favorite member is Nono though ^^;... but yes I miss Mari *tear*
Unread 07-26-2003, 01:17 PM   #34
ToshiyaMizukori
Extremely Shy D:

Quote:
Originally posted by petitemusu
Hmmm...so far MiniMoni seems to be holding their popularity. I'm sort of surprised by that considering it seems all of Japan was up in arms over her leaving. And they seem to be releasing singles on a regular basis so all seems good. I thought she left because they wanted her to be more "adult", but then they stick her in ZYX 0_o Very confusing.
Oh heard that they moved Mari 'cause they wanted to to be the leader of the group they moved her in...(I'm azzuming ZYX since you said that ^-^; *is a bit slow*) also they said she was short enough to be in the group T_T that's awfully rude of them.
Unread 07-26-2003, 05:21 PM   #35
Cyber Wolf
Bone Daddy

If you mean short enough to be in Mini Moni, it's just that they have a height rule for that group is all.
Cyber Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2003, 05:22 PM   #36
Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
teMaki~ teMaki~

actually concerning Mari's height, she might be a good choice to be in ZYX because her height is not changing, however, I think the feeling she give is somewhat more mature then other MM members, in which I think those members like Sayumi and Risa.

I personally think Ai T.'s joinning Mini Moni is kinda mistake...I personally always think that she is featured as a mature person in most of MM's songs. I did not understand why they put her in mini moni instead of Risa. Risa might be a little taller, but Ai T. also violates the rule of 150cm so why not Risa.

*but I must admit that I like Ai T.'s smiling face more then when she is acting mature though.

Talking about street fashion, don't you think that Mini Moni's outfit style had changed a lot? Especially Ai T.'s joinning, they have kinda changed from originally street fashion to...somewhat more like the normal Morning Musume style... I was kinda disappointed at that....

Maki
Unread 07-26-2003, 05:45 PM   #37
Cyber Wolf
Bone Daddy

Yeah, I saw a few pics of new Mini Moni...not as good as before ^^;;

I agree, they should have put Risa in. Ai Takahashi is waaaaay to mature for that group.
Unread 07-27-2003, 10:01 AM   #38
Himemiya
AAAHHH INTERFACING

I just heard the news on the MM-bbs... it had some japanese sites I can't read anything from backing it up apparently... it was announced at a concert that NACCHI IS LEAVING in january 2004!!! NOOOOO!!! ;_____; She's going to go solo, tsunku announced on a screen at the concert.... NOOOO!!!
Himemiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2003, 12:44 PM   #39
waynekaa
Evil USA Musume Producer

And after that will be Kaori, then Mari
T_T
waynekaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2003, 01:28 PM   #40
petitemusu
"kocchi. u~n. kocchi..."

Himemiya - Ya, I heard that too! Apparently it's on Yahoo Japan News and several other places. The Love Machine curse continues! I'm not a big fan of Natsumi, but the question does remain is how will Momusu's popularity be affected by this?

ToshiyaMizukori - Well, I always thought of Mari as the Leader of Mini Moni. Ya, ZYX is the new group she was put in charge of. The rest of the group is about 5 girls ages 9-12 I think. That's probably what they meant as saying she was short enough for the group. One of the girls is even taller than she is! Guess they thought if they put another member in it would look too much like a teacher and her students *_*

Maki & Cyber Wolf - I was waaaaay disappointed when Ai T. was added. She's too tall, too mature, and just not my fave So I thought that MiniMoni's image would be more mature, but why kick Mari out then??? But they seem to be keeping with the "kiddie" stuff which makes Ai T. a weird choice. And Risa is actually under 5 feet. She's like 149 cm I think. I was hoping she would join ^^

The fashion did seem to change. Those "Jetson" inspired costumes sort of having me going >.< I really miss their orange plaid!

Okay, question time! What dance do you find the hardest and why?

I'm going to have to say Chokotto Love Video Version. The moves aren't that bad, but remembering which one comes where always confuses me 0_0 And they change the moves after only 4 beats. I'm working on it though! I read in an article that NoNo was a big fan of PucchiMoni and memorized the Chokotto Love dance. That's cool.

So many new places to visit!
**Ichinichi Girls **Risque Cutie **ING JPop Troupe **
petitemusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2003, 01:49 PM   #41
Cyber Wolf
Bone Daddy

Oh God, "The Peace" moves. >< That foot work has me a little baffled oO; Other than that, the rest of the moves I've seen are pretty simple, you just have to watch the vid a lot. ^.^;
Unread 07-27-2003, 05:08 PM   #42
Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
teMaki~ teMaki~

oh no!
actually you can kinda FEEL which member is going to leave. They usually debut a couple solo albums as test stones before they actually leave the group
*sigh*
I agree, Nacchi was one of the most popular member in MM currently *sigh* (I remember I saw a list of most liked female idol in a japan magazine poll and Nacchi was scoring 3rd I think? And Mari was within ten)

I haven't seen any of the Mini Moni's video except the jyankenpyon which I saw at one of their concert vcds

Maki
Unread 07-27-2003, 05:47 PM   #43
Natsumichuu

Actually, Mari also created ZYX. She graduated 'cause of a lot of reasons. Lol. And actually, Takahashi Ai doesn't have black hair anymore. She dyed it. Lol.

Concerning Takahashi's joining of Minimoni....there is no height for Minimoni, anymore. They didn't put Risa in because Risa can't sing. Here's the deal. Minimoni = Good singers, Tanpopo = Sucky singers. They stuck the worst singer of Melon Kinenbi (Shibata), kept Ishikawa in there (::Shudder:, and stuck Konno and Risa in. They placed Takahashi in Minimoni because she COULD sing. (Yaguchi, Mika, Tsuji, and Kago all could sing, and now with Yaguchi gone and Takahashi taking her place, they still can all sing. Well.) I'm happy with what they did....so....yeah.

Concerining Nacchi's solo debut....it's gay. So many graduations, plus they make a big deal about Ichii's, Nakazawa's, Goto's, and Nacchi's, but no one seems to give a shit about Yasuda's. Lol. And Nacchi's scheduled to graduate Spring of 2004....

Hardest Dance? So far...for me...Scramble. Goto's Scramble. So many moves, but a great dance. I've leanred every dance since Happy Summer Wedding (Don't care about anything before that..) and that's the most difficult. That and Tanpopo's Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee....the footwork in that...lol. Minimoni dances are the easiest. Lol. But yeah. Scramble's hard.

Yeah. Been gone for a while.....sorry. ^.^;; Had to post.
Natsumichuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2003, 05:47 PM   #44
Natsumichuu

Oh, Natsumichuu = Ryukku X....signed under the wrong s/n.
Natsumichuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2003, 09:52 PM   #45
Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
teMaki~ teMaki~

heehe~
oh no~
Tanpopo's used to be such a good singer group (1st gen tanpopo) *sigh*

sorry, mind me, who is yasuda?

Maki