Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > J-Rock/J-Pop

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-30-2003, 06:12 AM   #61
BabySnowLeopard
Panthera Sapiens K

O_O SCARE! *runs and hides* You had to remind me! I thought I'd had those Sharan Q videos erased from my memory X_x and my friends threaten to cosplay them too *dies*
Trunksu = so much better than Tsunku

gosh hardest dance... iunno, HP dances aren't all that hard in general XD you just gotta find the right videos that show everything! I mean... when you have that many girls, picked more for personality than talent... well then you can't have them do hard dances ^^;; hehe but hardest... lemme see... iunno but I had some coordination problems trying to do Koibito wa Kokoro no Ouendan (Country Musume ni Ishikawa), and sing too O_o but maybe that's just cuz I'm untalented XD hee mmm and a little bit of Okashi Tsukutte Okkasui (Mini Moni). lol and ya... I hear you on Chokotto Love being hard to memorize, it's so random! O_O

Heh I'm surprised Nacchi didn't leave earlier ^^; I mean it was real obvious from some of her past interviews that she had always intended on being a soloist... O_o I hope she's more successful than Maki =P

~Kie
BabySnowLeopard is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-30-2003, 08:04 AM   #62
waynekaa
Evil USA Musume Producer

I hope that new single of Nacchi's turns out really good!
And I hope she gets alot of new songs, unlike poor Yuko who's now down to a single a year almost.

Kie: Didn't you have problems with Boogie Train 03 too?
waynekaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2003, 09:43 AM   #63
Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
teMaki~ teMaki~

actually I think yuuko is the best MM singer ever don't you think? her voice have a special ~feeling~ to it. To me it sounds very Japanese. I think I saw her in one of the shows (think it was red & white last yr). She looks like a princess!

(just a question: is she still part of hello project?)

Maki
Maki Yu.Ki.Ame is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2003, 09:59 AM   #64
Wolfwood6
Camera Obscura

my next cosplay projects are

1: Barret from FF7
2: Sanosuke From Rurouni Keshin

Costumes:

Nicholas D. Wolfwood if he was
A PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!
Wolfwood6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2003, 10:03 AM   #65
Cyber Wolf
Bone Daddy

Quote:
Originally posted by Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
actually, I didn't find Tsunku scary, but again I must admit that all my friends look at me as if a living Alien on earth. I mean, almost all my interested are considered as "weird". I personally think of him as.....gackt type. Of coz he is not as good looking as Gackt, but his makeup and the feeling he gives (some people might consider that as "scary") is similar. don't u think?

were did u guys get all those PVs??
Yeah! That was just what I was thinking; he's got the Gackt feel to him ^.^.

I got the vids I mentioned from www.dokidokilovesite.com ^^ Lots of good stuff there ^^
Cyber Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2003, 02:50 PM   #66
Ryukku X
Maji horeteru jan~! <3

I get mine from mIRC....but I haven't gone there in a loooong time, and I got my BT from dokidokilovesite.com, then some others with way-crazy urls. Lol. I haven't DLed anything in a while though...

With the dances, I download like...all the live performances I can find (Utaban, Heyx3, Music Station, Musix (when it was still running..), FUN, Minna no Uta, Kouhaku (whichever dance was performed), etc...) and I learn the dances from those...the PVs are way-to-hard to learn the dances from. I mean, look at Fujimoto's Boogie Train '03 PV...you hardly see ANY of her LP dance, besides the "Boogie Woogie Chu chu", which is the easier part of the dance....and when Tsunku's doing that talking part in the song, and you have to do that limbo thing then move your arms in a circle and all that stuff, you only see that in the Live performance....so PVs can't show you anything...

Koibito wa Kokoro no Ouendan...that was the cutest song....I'm glad Ishikawa's not part of Country Musume anymore....though...I'm getting sick of Fujimoto all together. Lol. I see her too much in the H!P..

Yeah, Yuuko's still releasing singles as an H!P member...as far as I know.....the only thing is she doesn't host Hello Morning anymore...but she still goes Haropuro news and is in Basu ga kuru made...or...whatever it can be called....lol.
Ryukku X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2003, 02:52 PM   #67
Ryukku X
Maji horeteru jan~! <3

Questions to those who bought the Shuffle CDs....did you get the limited edition? Or the regular edition? The limited's sold out now..lol. The limited went faster than....a lot of other singles that have been sold...probably because of the booklet thing, right?
Unread 07-30-2003, 09:11 PM   #68
Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
teMaki~ teMaki~

WHAT?!
the limited version have a booklet?!
i thought only have cards!

Maki
Unread 07-30-2003, 11:13 PM   #69
BabySnowLeopard
Panthera Sapiens K

LOL!
Naw Boogie Train was no problem XD it's so catchy O_O heeeee
now if only the outfit weren't so atrocious o_o *gaggg*

Aww come on, don't knock Ishikawa XD a lot of people love her, for good reason. She played a big part in reviving Country Musume! I'm glad they finally took her out because they don't NEED her any more... BUT, I totally don't agree with lending more members of Momusu to the group X_x Country Musume can stand on it's own now!
And I totally hear you on being sick of Mikitty O_o I never liked her to begin with, but now she's EVERYWHERE! O_O Augh!

~Kie
BabySnowLeopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2003, 12:25 AM   #70
Ryukku X
Maji horeteru jan~! <3

I didn't mean BT03 was hard in general...I'm just saying you can't learn the dance from the PV. LOl. ^.^

Ishikawa.....can't.....sing....though. Lol. As for one day Live performances...EVEN FROM THE CD. She's sometimes funny on Hello Morning...but...I dunno. Tsunku picked her 'cause she was pretty...he didn't pick the other members 'cause they were pretty, but they could sing well. I mean, not the best, but well for their age....take a look at Kago's audition...wow. Lol. And even the 6thgen girls can sing. I mean, look at their competition...they won 'cause they could sing....and the ones that can't (yes, 5th gen...there WERE others that were better than Konno...and Niigaki...), Tsunku claimed that he made Morning Musume as a "singing camp" for girls and help them acheive their dreams into becoming an idol....or...something. Blah blah blah, whatever. Lol.
Unread 07-31-2003, 12:30 AM   #71
Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
teMaki~ teMaki~

I think miki looks tooo mature for her age
She looks cute but...I dont like her voice.....i mean she can sing....but......
Unread 07-31-2003, 01:03 AM   #72
Himemiya
AAAHHH INTERFACING

Rika ain't reviving country musume anymore! XD Now its Konno and fujimoto.

I pre-ordered the Shuffles CD, i hope i get the limited edition *_* I ordered it *_*

I usually get the latest info / downloads stuff from mm-bbs.com ... a lot of them don't like cosplayers, but i still attack them with my H!P cosplay
Himemiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2003, 02:02 AM   #73
Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
teMaki~ teMaki~

heehe~~
y don't they like cosplayers?
just because we don't look EXACTLY like them? 0_o?!
Unread 07-31-2003, 02:20 AM   #74
Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
teMaki~ teMaki~

just check out the sites! they are soooo kool!

Maki
Unread 07-31-2003, 11:08 AM   #75
Cyber Wolf
Bone Daddy

Quote:
Originally posted by Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
heehe~~
y don't they like cosplayers?
just because we don't look EXACTLY like them? 0_o?!
Yeah, that's exactky why ^^; Himemeya started a thread about this on the rant forum a while ago. She had a link to a thread that dissed cosplayers *shrug*
Cyber Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote