Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Unread 01-23-2009, 06:17 AM   #1
alterationsbyem

Welcome to the NHK Cosplay

I was just curious to find out if anyone had seen this series. We bought the series and it has been the first one I that I am in love with. I thought in terms of easy cosplay this fit the bill well. Getting back to cosplay though, my hubby passes so well for Sato unbelievably well. I was just curious to find out if anyone had any thoughts if anyone was thinking of cosplaying from this also.

Unread 01-23-2009, 10:46 AM   #2
The_Ninja

ZOMG, another Welcome to the NHK fan! It's one of my favorite series!

I'd been giving some thought to cosplaying from it, but my issue was that everyone seems to really wear, well, normal clothes that wouldn't be recognized as cosplay. *shrug* I think Misaki's clothes would be distinctive enough, and of course Pururin would, but for everyone else I don't know - though if they were grouped together with someone with a distinctive outfit I think it would of course be recognizable. By themselves, I think not so much. Unless they had props...

That's probably just me being weird, though. If it's not complicated enough to give me headaches I generally don't do it, haha.
Unread 01-23-2009, 12:33 PM   #3
alterationsbyem

I really don't do any anime series, but this one is just so odd every once and a while and something about Misaki I just love. I was afraid that everyone would never reply and think I was creepy