Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Original Designs

Unread 01-29-2009, 10:26 PM   #1
Tatsuha Yuki
The Optimus Requiem

KH2 - Halloween Town - Zexion ((Help Needed!))

Alright, well after days of styling his wig (( I had it be a light-dark gray wig instead of the blue one)) and making my Organization XIII coat i'm ready for Mega-Con next month and then...BANG! I find out my friends wanna be Halloween Town versions of the Orgy members. I looked at many ideas for it but I actually never saw that many Halloween Town version of Zexion and the ones I saw were...ehhh. So what do you think he would be if he went to Halloween Town? Vampire ((Sora-ish)), Gothic kid, Wizard, werewolf ((Have an idea but might I fear it'll be like many of the Saix versions)) or anything else. Your opinions on this will be treasured!!!!

Design:
Alright well most people when doing Halloween Town versions that I've seen just take the original and splattered Hot Topic crap all over it. Although I have seen some amazingly creative ones! (( Loved KellyJanes Axel )) Now for the design should it be a sorta ripped clothing look or something along the lines of that and I did already make the mask like Sora's in the game accept it's a purple flaming thing. (( Will post pictures ))

So yeah mate's if you can help me i'd really appreciate it! And if not then you'll make me more Emo then Zexion... D=! J/k!!!

EDIT: Reference Picture!

http://media.photobucket.com/image/z...zexion-1-1.jpg

Last edited by Tatsuha Yuki : 01-29-2009 at 10:31 PM.
Tatsuha Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-04-2009, 05:12 PM   #2
enviousenvy101
Mari

Well. It being Zexion. I would think Wizard. (Book? =D)
The design sounds good so far. Should do something fun with the book, ya know? Decorate it all black and spooky design like things. ^_^
enviousenvy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2009, 02:11 AM   #3
AkaTyou
Procrastinatus Noobus

ah, I had this idea too! I ditched it after a while. Hmmm lets see...

Well, zexion can smell things better than the average, what about a wolf? or some type of animal in his design? You could use something similar to the organization cloak and rip it/make it shorter - kinda like vincent's cloak but the organization one.

I don't know actually. its a good idea but I don't have any to help ^^; sorry.

Good luck!
AkaTyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2009, 07:02 AM   #4
zomgmissy
New Account: ohmicaiah

I actually second the wizard idea, it would really fit him.

You could have a long, tattered cloak (wizard's cloak, not Organization) and you could add a couple details to his book to make it creepier or more spellbook-looking. You could add a lot of small details like rings and dramatic makeup.

I don't really see Zexion as an animal, to be honest. He's too intelligent for that.
zomgmissy is offline   Reply With Quote