Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Blizzard

Unread 06-30-2014, 03:06 PM   #1
LittleBlondGoth

Diablo 3 Crossbow References

Hi,

I've just finished making a Diablo 3 Barbarian, and decided I'd like a Demon Hunter as well. I gave the Barb the Burning Axe of Sankis, and was able to find a decent enough, vaguely high resolution picture to use as a reference. I'm having real rouble finding any game crossbow images though, does anyone have reasonably large images of any of them? Or 3D renders etc?
LittleBlondGoth is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-12-2014, 09:51 PM   #2
Logia1300
Cosplay Pirates Captain

Don't want to come off as a smart ass but can't you just log into your character look for an xmog and zoom in or press the escape button to open the large rotating menu in game and take a screenshot? Something along those lines.

I'm planning a DH down the line and basically was going to do just that hehe. Really not many other ways/choices when it comes to getting d3 gear references.
Logia1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2014, 12:35 PM   #3
vrogy
metal in costumes? *gasp*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlondGoth View Post
Hi,

I've just finished making a Diablo 3 Barbarian, and decided I'd like a Demon Hunter as well. I gave the Barb the Burning Axe of Sankis, and was able to find a decent enough, vaguely high resolution picture to use as a reference. I'm having real rouble finding any game crossbow images though, does anyone have reasonably large images of any of them? Or 3D renders etc?
It's kind of difficult to get straight-on shots of them due to the stance they're wielded in, but equipping it and taking a screenshot is the best bet.

If you can't run it with full textures/res shoot me a PM with specifics on which crossbows, I can probably help you out.
vrogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2014, 03:44 PM   #4
Tiara

I actually found a bunch of them searching "diablo 3 crossbow" in google image search.

Like this one and this one.
Tiara is offline   Reply With Quote