Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.
Unread 06-22-2010, 05:39 PM   #3496
BlueWolf1707
Aoi Ookami

Nah I've been paying attention, I just haven't really had anything to say. We did originally have a Xigbar but she had to move to Tennessee before we got the chance to get together so right now, no, we don't really have one.
BlueWolf1707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-25-2010, 10:13 PM   #3497
Kwafilia

Yo! XD Just posting to keep this forum alive! That way it's easier to find when someone's looking for it! Well, that reason, and because I wanted you all to know that I just lost the game lol. Okay that's all! Ttyl8tr!
Kwafilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2010, 11:42 PM   #3498
BlueWolf1707
Aoi Ookami

._. Oh you suck so much right now.
BlueWolf1707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2010, 09:13 PM   #3499
Kwafilia

XD lol
Unread 06-27-2010, 10:54 AM   #3500
Kwafilia

Mkay, here's an update on the MetroCon hotel room for ya, Nikki We've got a room reserved for two nights, Friday and Saturday, and we check out Sunday morning. Also, my friend from Jersey said she's able to make it down here so she's going to cancel the reservation for the 4 person room and stay with us in the two person room.
She also talked to on the phone to one of the ladies working for the hotel and this is what she wrote:
The amount of 322.56 is for friday night and saturday night, for 'two' people. Basically, she said you can shove as many people in there as you like, as long as you don't ask for extra room keys and we don't eat their 'free' breakfast, or else they'll tack on $20 per person for those 'services'. Otherwise, it's basically $82 per person, for four people. That's alot better than $138, and it's all the same amenities.
So then, with my friend from Jersey in the room with us, it would be a total of 5 peeps in the room...and I'm a bit of a sap and all so I've also invited a co-worker of mine to stay with us too '^_^ hope no-one minds...so then it'd be a total of 6 in the room! But my co-worker hasn't mentioned how many days he wanted to attend the con, so I'm not sure just yet how to properly split the hotel fee. I shall keep ya posted on upcoming changes and stuff
Unread 06-27-2010, 11:03 AM   #3501
Kwafilia

I also feel I should mention a bit more about my co-worker...his name's Hector and he's married and he's a big Marvel fan and I've been trying to get him to attend MegaCon for ages but he's always been busy or couldn't get the days off But he also is interested in anime and cosplaying and stuff so he's cool lol. I just felt I should mention that he's married cause I know most peeps, atleat of the female group, tend to feel uncomfortable having some strange dude stay with them in a hotel and all...but his wife's super special awesome and she's a huge anime fan and she's slowly trying to get him into the genre and all XD
...and he's only seen my female cosplays lol so I'm not sure how he's gonna react to myself cosplaying as guys for the entire convention hee hee '^_^ eh -shrug- he'l get used to it I suppose, and I should also mention that i haven't seen him in friggin' forever! I think the last cosplay that he's seen of me was my Kaldea Orchid for MegaCon 2008...a while back he transfered outside of my work department and I've only recently seen his wife around where I'm at and all
Unread 06-28-2010, 12:07 PM   #3502
Braithcakes
Doggie Ninja!

-sigh-

Iiiiiii want to so badly.

I wont have my organization coat for a very....very long time, however.

I can possibly do a casual zexion at metro ._.
Soul Eater: Blaire(male)- Page 12, Chapter 73.
Male Dagger/Garnet: Final Fantasy-9

2011 Cons:
Megacon '11
Metrocon '11
Braithcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #3503
Dreamlikethesun
Butterfly Bandit

Karen!! I MIGHT not need the room anymore xDD

Since Tiffy isn't going anymore T^T my sister said she really wanted to go with me! 8D She wants us to cosplay Sailor Moon xDD hahaa

So I might just get her and I a room..since I don't want to bother you by having 7 people in one room x.x That might be a little much? lol
Unread 07-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #3504
Dreamlikethesun
Butterfly Bandit

OHhh and guysss I made a new YouTube Account ^-^

OngakuDream

Find me!! 8D
Unread 07-01-2010, 05:15 PM   #3505
Valentina Ivano
Lord of TWTNW

*comes out of the ground in the lame zombie slow-mo like way*
HIIII!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333 Guys its like crazy fail how i havent been on here in like.... FOREVER!!!! Well I was grounded for a while,and I has been having problems with my charger so I was sitting all alone but my charger is working so I had to come and say HI and how much I miss you guys!!!!!! So I will NOT be attending Metro this year D= I know epic fail!! The reason is that my Aunt Bones and cousin Em are coming down here the week of Metro, and im going to be with my dad that entire week. Were planing on going to disney with them *hinthint winkwink* and its just gonna be them, my sister, my dad and me -_- joy. Company would be loved, but seeing as how its the week before metro, and its disney that its just a wish. And then were driving up to North Carolina for 3 weeks, the friday that metro starts DDDD=
So thats it for now!!!! <3333
Valentina Ivano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2010, 09:54 PM   #3506
Kwafilia

Yo! I jus watched the first episode of the 2nd season of Kuroshitsuji!!! XD It's so friggin' awesome!!! Here's the link: http://www.b9cc.com/lz/b/16868.html here's a hint, I got totally confused when the link loaded hee hee...ya gotta scroll to the bottom of the page! That's where the video plays at XD.
OMG Alois is so friggin' abusive and psycho!!! And I'm so happy Sebby's in the episode!!! XD Also, watch the video all the way to the end!!! There's an awesome preview for the next episode!!! Ciel apparentlly is alive!!! For the love of Kuroshitsuji, watch the episode!!!
Mkay that is all, peace out!
Unread 07-02-2010, 04:01 PM   #3507
Valentina Ivano
Lord of TWTNW

Wah!!! Thats the place that kept freezing up my internet.
XDDDD I know!!!! Hes so freaking crazy!
Valentina Ivano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2010, 04:11 PM   #3508
Kwafilia

XD Hey Superior Pants! I'd love to join ya at Disney, but I'm already working all the way up til the day of Metro! But feel free to stop by and say hi!

Nikki: yeah, 7 in a '2 person' room may be a bit much lol. Well then, we shall cya there eh? Who knows, we may be hallway neighbors! XD
Unread 07-02-2010, 11:38 PM   #3509
Kwafilia

Um, so Ella, my friend from Jersey...has mentioned that she's low on funds and may not actually be able to make it for metro after all lolz...geez this is a bit of a complicated mess huh? Well if you want Nikki...I think there's still room in the hotel room we got reserved for yourself and your sis...it'd still be 6 peeps in the room if Ella's unable to attend...and with the amount of people in the room, the hotel room fee'd be split amongst us all and would be cheaper than getting a room on your own -shrug- whatever you feel like doing...I asked Ella to keep my informed on if she's actually flyig down or not
Unread 07-03-2010, 09:10 AM   #3510
Kwafilia

Just to give a rough estimation...if it were 6 peeps in the room, and the room costed $322.56 in total...then it would come out to only about $53.76 a person