Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.
Unread 11-29-2010, 08:47 PM   #3631
Kwafilia

-casually tosses pheonix down- Live!
Kwafilia is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-30-2010, 11:32 AM   #3632
NyhteAngel13
Saya Mitarashi

no one ish here they is all asleep
NyhteAngel13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2010, 02:42 PM   #3633
Kwafilia

aw, but why is they all asleep? -looks in Inventory- hmmm...I'm out of Alarm Clocks, so if there's a Sleep spell cast on em I can't help em :/ How's it going with you?
Unread 12-02-2010, 08:56 PM   #3634
Kwafilia

Bored...>> -throws another Pheonix Down- And Curaga!! Live, thread!!
Unread 12-04-2010, 06:53 AM   #3635
Kwafilia

-in complete and utter ennui tosses another Pheonix Down- Live!!! >> Is there anyone here?
Unread 12-06-2010, 09:21 PM   #3636
Kwafilia

-sweeps about, keeps the place clean. Tosses another Pheonix Down- There! Maybe someone'll check on here tonight/tomarrow :3
Unread 12-08-2010, 09:41 AM   #3637
Kwafilia

-tosses Pheonix Down- Live!!! -looks around and shrugs- Well if anyone is reading this, as an update I finally got all the red outta my bellybutton! XD Plus I'm not planning to cosplay as Haseo for some time so maybe I can have a non-painted bellybutton for atleast 2 months or so hehe.
Unread 12-09-2010, 06:22 PM   #3638
Kwafilia

Woooo...talking to myself is SO much fun!!! XD Not really...blah...-tosses another Pheonix Down- I'm gonna run out of Pheonix Down's at this rate :/ Is there anyone reading this? Even a complete stranger...I'll gladly talk to anyone! And Santi!!! You said you'd check back on here sometime!!! The stuff I said after returning from my lil break has info I'd prefer to not release on other sites...mostly for the sake that my relatives frequent them...so yeah...if you could check on here sometime that'd be awesome
Unread 12-10-2010, 04:09 PM   #3639
Kwafilia

Yaaay!!! XD I'm mostly done penciling/outlining my newest Sebastian and Ciel pic!! I gotta tweak some spots, but here's a preview for anyone who's interested: http://tinypic.com/r/r2rvyh/7
Unread 12-13-2010, 01:35 AM   #3640
Kwafilia

wooo and another day with no-one on here...I think Santi stopped by, idk -shrug-
Who knows, maybe someone'll come visit :3 *cleans house in the meantime*
Unread 12-13-2010, 06:59 PM   #3641
Kwafilia

i guess I'll just keep myself company...So how are you Kwafi? Oh, i'm doing just fine...adjusting to the new job and trying to get used to freezign cold temperatures for each and every frickin' shift I work XP Stupid freezer, where everything's kept in...so i'm always going in and out all day to grab stuff and bake it, then I package and place em out on the shelves. The season change isn't helping much...it's like I can't get away from the cold...I so can't wait to get an appartment with a fireplace...and cats...it's not just cause I've been cosplaying Sebby, but I miss having cute little kitties running about and being cute and cuddly XD
Unread 12-16-2010, 04:46 AM   #3642
Kwafilia

-yawns and tosses Pheonix Down- Liiiiive~~! And get me some coffee while you're at it! XD Goodmorning to anyone who's reading this! Starting the day with an early as hell shift wooooo!!
Unread 12-19-2010, 10:18 AM   #3643
Kwafilia

Woooo...nothing's happening here lol
Well if anyone does read this, how's it going?
I'm doing well, about to go out on a date in a fwe days XD I'm so fricking excited!!! My love and I live over an hour and a half away...and we haven't seen eachother in weeks...long distance relationships are tough heh.
I gotta go for now, ttyl8tr!
Unread 12-21-2010, 01:28 PM   #3644
Nexiz
Self Proclaimed

HI! -throws alarm clock in- lol
Its going alright here, crazy glad break has started! Gonna be spending it at my dads which means more randomly bumming out than usual X3
Howd your date go? thats crazy exciting that youre going on one! and I guess if it hasnt happened yet, then I wish it goes good!
Aww I miss my love T-T
Nexiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2010, 09:57 PM   #3645
Kwafilia

omfg there's someone on here!!! *tackleglompsandhuggles* XD Hello!!!!! Yay break!! and bumming around hehe. My date's tomarrow, I'm super excited!!! I got discounted tickets to La Nuba...and like the ticketbooth person was super nice and I scored frontrow tickets!!!! XD And just b4 the show I'm taking us over to Bentos, it's this nice asian resturant, nearby the Melting Pot...and they serve up all sorts of yummy asian food!!! Plus it's super cheap!!! Last time i took us there on a date, the bill for two people was only like 25 bucks!! XD *flails* gah, I can't wait!!! Sorry, I'm just superly way over the top excited!!! Before I met the one I'm with, it has been atleast 7 years since I've dated...and even then it wasn't with people that I really liked or had much in common or could relate to...and my love now, we have soooo much in common! She's a cosplayer too and we attend the same cons and it's going just super special awesomly swell!!! XD