Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-12-2010, 02:35 PM   #106
Kibalover100
Super Kiba!

I don't remember if I replied to this thread or not, but I live in Dublin, GA! about an hour NE from Macon.

My cons are:

Momocon
Dragon*con(Maybe)
AWA(Maybe)
Atlanta Anime Day(Maybe)
Kibalover100 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-12-2010, 05:23 PM   #107
Kibafan

Douglasville cosplayer here around 45 mins from atlanta if you see akamaru (naruto) thats me come say hi!
Kibafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2010, 10:35 PM   #108
Kaiya_Kurama

Crap we Let it die lol Well
Okay So What Conventions is everyone planning on going to? and What new cosplays/ cosplays are ppl going in or making??
Kaiya_Kurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2010, 01:33 AM   #109
Kaiya_Kurama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibafan View Post
Douglasville cosplayer here around 45 mins from atlanta if you see akamaru (naruto) thats me come say hi!
Cool Akamaru! ^_^ I defitnely say hi! Hinata-chan needs her Akamaru in at least one pic hehe (if she can ever finsih her cosplay *giggle*)
Unread 01-24-2010, 12:07 PM   #110
vistey

cant rem. if ive already replied or not. Snellville. Message me if you ever want to talk or anything
vistey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 03:34 PM   #111
Kibafan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiya_Kurama View Post
Cool Akamaru! ^_^ I defitnely say hi! Hinata-chan needs her Akamaru in at least one pic hehe (if she can ever finsih her cosplay *giggle*)
cant wait to meet you!!
Unread 01-27-2010, 10:59 PM   #112
drawingfreak21

FINALLLY!

I'm going to be going to MomoCon with my group. Two of them will be doing APH-America and England- and me and my other friend will be Naruto characters

Then on sunday we will be going as pokemon.
Pikachu
Plusle & Minum
Raichu
drawingfreak21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2010, 11:06 PM   #113
Kaiya_Kurama

Kibafan: Me neither!

Drawingfreak21:
O cool I just found out I might be going to Momo-con already got tickets since you have to reserve, even though parents are still talking bout it lol

Totally gotta take pics of your Naruto people (my commision person) tells me My Hinata (shippuden) Should be done by then so Yay!

So far since I might not be able to go to Sakura-con theres a better chance of me going to MOMO-con hehe My Hinata should be finsihed soon so gotta make sure everything is good and buy anything extra I need for her

then on Sunday (HOPFULLY) Cause I really wanna bring him out if I can finsih him in enough time I just got his wig today YAY! hopfully itll look good I also have his pants and shoes just gotta make sure I have enough money to make his tunic

If your wondering who Im talking about its KURAMA from yu yu hakusho!
I've decided to do one of his tunics that I have never seen anyone else do and I really love he color hehe just hope everyone will know who I am

I also be going with my Riku(girl,kh2) and hopefully two more girls don't know what their cosplaying yet or if there going lol
But yay CAN'T WAIT!! 1st time going and its right around the coner, cant wait to meet new people and get PICS/ TAKE PICS lol
Unread 02-10-2010, 11:08 PM   #114
Kaiya_Kurama

Is Anyone Going To Momo-con???
Unread 02-12-2010, 11:33 AM   #115
Prana

I'm going to momo con ... although I am in NC, I've been 2 pervious years and it was a lot of fun. Now all registration is online so it is easier.
Prana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2010, 04:21 PM   #116
Kaiya_Kurama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prana View Post
I'm going to momo con ... although I am in NC, I've been 2 pervious years and it was a lot of fun. Now all registration is online so it is easier.
Cool! This will be my first year going (hopfully in cosplay if I get them finsihed) Yea I know I got onto the site just in time to get in free *giggle*

Well If you see me dont hesitate to Say Hi ^_^ or if Im cosplaying (hopfully) come take a pic with me the more the merrier!
Unread 02-14-2010, 07:09 PM   #117
hiddenninja30

Hey welcome to GA. I live in middle Georgia so its about 1hr 45min away from Atlanta. But I will be at MoMo Con. It will be my first time there also. I plan on attending AWA again this year. So I dont mind meeting you at those if you attend them.
hiddenninja30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2010, 03:45 PM   #118
Kaiya_Kurama

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenninja30 View Post
Hey welcome to GA. I live in middle Georgia so its about 1hr 45min away from Atlanta. But I will be at MoMo Con. It will be my first time there also. I plan on attending AWA again this year. So I dont mind meeting you at those if you attend them.
O cool! Yea hopfully me too with the AWA lol. Yea if you see me like I said dont hesitate to come say Hi, or if Im cosplaying come take a pic with me ^_^
Love meeting new people as long as their not evil >_< lol
Thanks the more the merrier!
Unread 02-16-2010, 06:34 PM   #119
Kibafan

Hi great to meet you i will be at almost every con (Momo AAD AWA Nerda and Dragon) if the car wants to run those days. i have a large group but just look for akamaru from naruto (a big white dog with brown on ears) you cant mis it that will be me. momocon is next month so keep an eye out for me i will be there both days come say hi

and if you are lost and spot me come up and ask my friends most likely the salior scouts this year) two of them go to tech and i have been attending momo for 4 years now and know the place almost inside and out

Last edited by Kibafan : 02-17-2010 at 08:37 AM.
Unread 02-17-2010, 11:44 PM   #120
Kaiya_Kurama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibafan View Post
Hi great to meet you i will be at almost every con (Momo AAD AWA Nerda and Dragon) if the car wants to run those days. i have a large group but just look for akamaru from naruto (a big white dog with brown on ears) you cant mis it that will be me. momocon is next month so keep an eye out for me i will be there both days come say hi

and if you are lost and spot me come up and ask my friends most likely the salior scouts this year) two of them go to tech and i have been attending momo for 4 years now and know the place almost inside and out
HI!! nice to meet you too! Thats great I wish I could go to all of them that would be sooooo much fun! but so far its just Nerda-con Momo and hopfully AWA. Hehe I defitnely keep my eyes out you dont see alot of Akamaru's around so it shouldnt be that hard *giggle* Hopfully Ill have my Hinata done so thatll be perfect ^_^ I defitnely will but we never know whos gonna spot who first hehe I should be with three other girls and one of them is gonna be my Riku (kingdom hearts 2) Idk what the other girls are wearing yet.

O sweet! thats great thanks soooo much I was scared of getting lost but now I have a couple people on my side lol O I was wondering I was told there are two different lines on getting your pass and one is wayyyy quicker then the other is this true and do you know which one is better/where it is lol?? (goooo Sailor moon Im gonna hopfully be Sailor Mars and my Riku will be my Mercury (her friend will be jupiter) but Idk when cause one I have to get the money for her and two firgure out how to make her lol)