Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-18-2010, 05:30 PM   #121
Denshi55

I attend many cons though Georgia, Tennesse, and Alabama. I've been in the cosplay light for about a year and a half.
Denshi55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-23-2010, 03:08 PM   #122
Kaiya_Kurama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denshi55 View Post
I attend many cons though Georgia, Tennesse, and Alabama. I've been in the cosplay light for about a year and a half.
Wow! I wish I could say the same but I usually stay in my state but thtll probably change when I get my car or car buddies lol
But thats great! Sounds like soooo much fun!
Kaiya_Kurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2010, 11:32 PM   #123
Firefly026
Everybody get dangerous

I attend college in South Georgia, but I often travel back home in Cherokee.
I'll be attending Momocon as Sakura from Tsubasa (I hope =_=)
and AWA as Lenalee from D.Gray-man
and possibly Dragon*Con with my friends steampunk group, buuut we'll see how that goes, lol.

Last edited by Firefly026 : 03-03-2010 at 12:27 AM.
Firefly026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2010, 11:45 PM   #124
Firefly026
Everybody get dangerous

---

Last edited by Firefly026 : 03-03-2010 at 09:37 AM.
Unread 03-03-2010, 01:28 PM   #125
Kaiya_Kurama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly026 View Post
I attend college in South Georgia, but I often travel back home in Cherokee.
I'll be attending Momocon as Sakura from Tsubasa (I hope =_=)
and AWA as Lenalee from D.Gray-man
and possibly Dragon*Con with my friends steampunk group, buuut we'll see how that goes, lol.
Wow Im only in High school but not for long mwahahaha lol thats cool ^_^.
O cool thats awesome! I havent had the chance to start on Tsubasa only here and there what outift will it be of hers lol ( I know how you feel when things get crazy I always put I hope lol)
Nice Ive only seen one episode from that but cant wait to see >_<
lol I wish I could go to Dragon*con but its way to much money for me but if ya take pics Ill check it out, and good luck I hope you have fun with your group

I hope to see you there at MOMO-CON dont hesitate to come say Hi or take a pic with me kk the more the merier and Im Kinda shy at first but once you get to know me Im a really nice outgoing person lol

Hopfully Ill be Hinata Shippuden for Momo-con or the OLD chersire Cat from
Alice in the wonderland my orginial design lol

Idk on Awa yet but you never know lol
Unread 03-03-2010, 02:47 PM   #126
AkaitoShion

Are There Any Georgia Cosplayers That Are 14 Or 15 That Live Around Cobb Country Or Powder Springs That Would Like To Be My Friend And Go Cosplaying With Me???
AkaitoShion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2010, 02:49 PM   #127
AkaitoShion

DO U KNOW ANY ONE WHO IS 15 OR 16 BECAUSE IM 14 AND I HANG WITH OLDER PEOPLE BUT I HAVE NO ONE TO COSPLAY WITH CAN U HELP ME?
AkaitoShion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2010, 08:51 PM   #128
Kaiya_Kurama

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkaitoShion View Post
DO U KNOW ANY ONE WHO IS 15 OR 16 BECAUSE IM 14 AND I HANG WITH OLDER PEOPLE BUT I HAVE NO ONE TO COSPLAY WITH CAN U HELP ME?
Well I just turned 17 a couple months ago lol does that work?
Unread 03-03-2010, 11:37 PM   #129
Firefly026
Everybody get dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiya_Kurama View Post
Wow Im only in High school but not for long mwahahaha lol thats cool ^_^.
O cool thats awesome! I havent had the chance to start on Tsubasa only here and there what outift will it be of hers lol ( I know how you feel when things get crazy I always put I hope lol)
Nice Ive only seen one episode from that but cant wait to see >_<
lol I wish I could go to Dragon*con but its way to much money for me but if ya take pics Ill check it out, and good luck I hope you have fun with your group

I hope to see you there at MOMO-CON dont hesitate to come say Hi or take a pic with me kk the more the merier and Im Kinda shy at first but once you get to know me Im a really nice outgoing person lol

Hopfully Ill be Hinata Shippuden for Momo-con or the OLD chersire Cat from
Alice in the wonderland my orginial design lol

Idk on Awa yet but you never know lol

Hahaha, I'm just a freshman in college, so we're not too far off!
I went to my frist con when I was in the 10th grade, lol.

The outfit I'll be wearing is a white dress
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/000...3772/02-03.jpg from this picture! XD
Yeah I hope I get in time for the con, I'm getting a little nervous, lol.

And do you mean one episode of D.Gray-Man? Lol, cuz if so.. it's pretty awesome :]

& Oh I know, Dragon*Con is ridiculously expensive, it makes me want to cry. And I'm still undecided about the steampunk thing, seeing as how it would be my second cosplay and I'd have to make the entire thing >_< I might do Alice from Pandora Hearts or something instead, lol.

Is your Hinata costume done? I'd like to see it so I know who to look for, cuz I'll definitely try to say hi!

And if you get the chance to go to AWA, do it. It's so amazing, and life changing (for me at least, lol).

Last edited by Firefly026 : 03-03-2010 at 11:51 PM.
Unread 03-05-2010, 06:31 PM   #130
Kaiya_Kurama

Quote:
Hahaha, I'm just a freshman in college, so we're not too far off!
I went to my frist con when I was in the 10th grade, lol.

The outfit I'll be wearing is a white dress
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/000...3772/02-03.jpg from this picture! XD
Yeah I hope I get in time for the con, I'm getting a little nervous, lol.

And do you mean one episode of D.Gray-Man? Lol, cuz if so.. it's pretty awesome :]

& Oh I know, Dragon*Con is ridiculously expensive, it makes me want to cry. And I'm still undecided about the steampunk thing, seeing as how it would be my second cosplay and I'd have to make the entire thing >_< I might do Alice from Pandora Hearts or something instead, lol.

Is your Hinata costume done? I'd like to see it so I know who to look for, cuz I'll definitely try to say hi!

And if you get the chance to go to AWA, do it. It's so amazing, and life changing (for me at least, lol).
Wow that is soooo pretty I hope you finish it I ttly want to take a pic/see it >_< Yea I know what you mean lol

Yea it was on demand so I watched it and it was pretty good, I just havent had the chance to watch the whole thing lol

Yea thats why I decided that I wouldnt go, it gives me time to build up on money lol. That would ttly suck, Ive heard of that but never watched it is it good ??

No not yet, (Which sucks cuz I wanna where it >_<) my commision person said that it should be done before momo-con but idk I hope so.....well if you look at my profile pics or other pics you can see what I look like I havent changed much besides my hair gettin longer lol But if you finish yours I keep an eye out for you too ^_^ and thanks lol can't wait for our greetings hehe

I know I wanna go sooooooooo badly, so far I know im going but things could change but I hope not becuz so far Ive been told my favorite voice actor is gonna be there hehe also its I beleive the 2nd biggest con on this side of the usa, I went to the 1st biggest con (Sakura-con) on the other side and boy was tht fun so cant wait! (sorry for writing so much lol)
Unread 03-05-2010, 09:53 PM   #131
Firefly026
Everybody get dangerous

Quote:
Wow that is soooo pretty I hope you finish it I ttly want to take a pic/see it >_< Yea I know what you mean lol

Yea it was on demand so I watched it and it was pretty good, I just havent had the chance to watch the whole thing lol

Yea thats why I decided that I wouldnt go, it gives me time to build up on money lol. That would ttly suck, Ive heard of that but never watched it is it good ??

No not yet, (Which sucks cuz I wanna where it >_<) my commision person said that it should be done before momo-con but idk I hope so.....well if you look at my profile pics or other pics you can see what I look like I havent changed much besides my hair gettin longer lol But if you finish yours I keep an eye out for you too ^_^ and thanks lol can't wait for our greetings hehe

I know I wanna go sooooooooo badly, so far I know im going but things could change but I hope not becuz so far Ive been told my favorite voice actor is gonna be there hehe also its I beleive the 2nd biggest con on this side of the usa, I went to the 1st biggest con (Sakura-con) on the other side and boy was tht fun so cant wait! (sorry for writing so much lol)

XDXD

I'm reading the manga right now (slowly, lol) and I'm pretty much in love with Alice's character, hahaha, but it's pretty cool. You should check it out, if you have time.

Ah, yeah I'll check your pics out then! Hopefully we'll see each other!!

Yeah, true, things can always change. Oh man, last year when I went with my friend, we were so close to meeting one of our favorite voice actors, then the line got cut off right in front of us TT_TT But this year, we'll hopefully accomplish that goal!!!!
Oh you went to Sakuracon? That's awesome! I really want to go to some cons outside of Georgia, lol.
Unread 03-08-2010, 01:23 PM   #132
Kaiya_Kurama

Quote:
XDXD

I'm reading the manga right now (slowly, lol) and I'm pretty much in love with Alice's character, hahaha, but it's pretty cool. You should check it out, if you have time.

Ah, yeah I'll check your pics out then! Hopefully we'll see each other!!

Yeah, true, things can always change. Oh man, last year when I went with my friend, we were so close to meeting one of our favorite voice actors, then the line got cut off right in front of us TT_TT But this year, we'll hopefully accomplish that goal!!!!
Oh you went to Sakuracon? That's awesome! I really want to go to some cons outside of Georgia, lol.

lol Yea I guess I can check it out if you say its good, the next time I get on or next time I have free time Ill ttly check it out kk

Yea! I hope so! I cant wait now that the con is getting so close lol! Hope to see you soon!

Dude! that ttly sucks I know how you feel when you get soooo close to your goal and then they do the worse thing and cut the line exactly where you are I always go "you.....totally did that on purpose.....didnt you?" lol I hope you do to we can both wish each other luck lolol

Yepyep I went last yr on saturday and it was sooooo much fun I was suppose to go again but money wasnt on my side, Actually I used to live in washington and I just moved to georgia so Im with you on going to cons outside of the state im in lol maybe itll happen soon >_<
Unread 03-09-2010, 12:37 AM   #133
Firefly026
Everybody get dangerous

Quote:
lol Yea I guess I can check it out if you say its good, the next time I get on or next time I have free time Ill ttly check it out kk

Yea! I hope so! I cant wait now that the con is getting so close lol! Hope to see you soon!

Dude! that ttly sucks I know how you feel when you get soooo close to your goal and then they do the worse thing and cut the line exactly where you are I always go "you.....totally did that on purpose.....didnt you?" lol I hope you do to we can both wish each other luck lolol

Yepyep I went last yr on saturday and it was sooooo much fun I was suppose to go again but money wasnt on my side, Actually I used to live in washington and I just moved to georgia so Im with you on going to cons outside of the state im in lol maybe itll happen soon >_<

Oh I know. We just stared at the staff lady who booted us out of line. She straight up yelled at us to get lost. I was super mad after that, lol. Mainly cuz of her attitude >_<
Haha definitely!!! Which voice actor are you wanting to meet?

Oh that's cool!! How do you like Georgia then? That's quite a move!!!
Unread 03-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #134
Kaiya_Kurama

Quote:
Oh I know. We just stared at the staff lady who booted us out of line. She straight up yelled at us to get lost. I was super mad after that, lol. Mainly cuz of her attitude >_<
Haha definitely!!! Which voice actor are you wanting to meet?

Oh that's cool!! How do you like Georgia then? That's quite a move!!!
O wow yea I would be too but hey what can ya do right? lol some people need to think before they open their mouth, if it was me I wouldve stared at her for a couple more mintues to see what would happen lololol

The person I want to meet like really really bad is Vic Mignogna he so far is my favorite voice actor lol what about you??

Heck yea it was a move it took about a week for us to get over on this side luckli we had friends in some states to stay with them. So far I guess its good its just gettin used to a new place but I bet after a yr or so Ill love this place lol the sucky part is just starting all over again and missin my best friends lol
Unread 03-09-2010, 02:34 PM   #135
Kaiya_Kurama

HEY my friend wanted me to try this out to see if I can get anyone.
If anyone is going to MOMO-CON and their doing a Alice in the wonderland theme
please message me my friend (who doesnt have an account yet) would like to get pictures if your intrested we should HOPFULLY have an Alice, white rabbit, and cheshire cat but its a maybe lol Thanks ^_^