Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Pokemon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #526
pltshp
i did what i have to do

I'm still working on getting all the Gary cosplays together! My most recent, and also my favourite, is his super camp Beauty and the Beach/Riddle Me This outfit. I've been wanting to do that costume for a year and a half, so it was awesome to finally get it! And hopefully, next time I wear it at Ame, I'll have a decent wig ; u ;
I've also been making adjustments to "original" Gary, aka his outfit from s1-5, and I've got the cloak for it now. No pictures since my camera got stolen at my last con, I'm afraid. Same with his Advanced outfit, which doubled as his researching outfit too.
My next endeavour is his Attack of the Prehistoric Pokémon outfit, aka Indiana Gary!
pltshp is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #527
ThornQueen

Alrighty, so I will be helping a friend make a Brendan ([url=http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/fa/Emerald_Brendan.png]x[/a]) and until recently I thought he just had silver hair. I've noticed most people consider it just a hat, and my question to you guys is what do you think: hat or hair?

We already have a silver wig (yikes) but if need bee can just still make a hat since the wig was bought for another costume anyways. Opinions?
ThornQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #528
heaven_firings

The white part is a hat. Even in your supplied picture you can see black/brown sideburns but in the sprites you can see sideburns and the back of his head where the his hat ends and hair continues.

Also, don't know if you've ever seen images from the manga but he removes the hat and has a full head of black/brown hair, very much like his dad.
heaven_firings is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012, 08:49 AM   #529
Inuki1

Going to be cosplaying Youngster Joey as a lazy day sunday cosplay.

I have a full-sized Pokeball somewhere and a functioning Pokedex somewhere in my basement if I can dig it up.

Other than that I've got to keep searching around for the blue ball cap, shorts and shoes. I have the shirt already. Should be pretty simple to put togther.

I am debating between making the rattata from Paper Mache or Pepakura... but I am thinking Paper Mache might be sturdier and I am a bit too lazy to attempt to do a Pepakura Foam Rattata.

Any thoughts?
Inuki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012, 12:11 PM   #530
Itcheeee
Itcheeee

I'm working on a May costume I'd hope to wear for the Black White 2 launch day. I'm haveing trouble with the shirt/shorts/shoes, though. Hopeing to get that figured out in time. Thinking of useing Van's slide-on plain white shoes and building over them for the shoes. Anyone tried this before? I'm also planing on making my own Ribbons with case and a Pokenav made mainly out of foam.
Itcheeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2012, 11:56 AM   #531
CorporatePuppet

I'm working on my Officer Jenny wig -_- but I haven't found one that's in my price range and I don't have alot of time in getting one. so I'm thinking of just sewing the spikes together( like a spiky pillow) and clip it to my hatsune miku short wig ~-~ outfit is 70% done...gotta do the hat/ sew blue triangle on shirt.

and a for future pokemon related cosplays I'd love to make a Bianca, Maylene and fem pokemon breeder (sinnoh ver.) cosplay. If I was a pokemon breeder in real life i'd the happiest pokefan in the world<3

Last edited by CorporatePuppet : 08-10-2012 at 11:59 AM.
CorporatePuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 04:31 PM   #532
Vamp-Elanor
Nnnnghoooooooh!

Hey there people...! I looked for an answer to my question in this topic and, sadly, couldn't find one. So I'm asking! About Hilda/Touko (Black/White's girl protagonist)... what color are her accessories?! I mean it's obvious that the cap is pink because it shows in one of the sprites, but the other color on her shoes (aside from black!) looks red to me... and I'm iffy on the other parts of the costume. What do you think?

[2013 Cosplays]
June [6] (999)
Kamila (Ghost Trick)
Sayaka (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
Toph Bei Fong (Avatar the Last Airbender)
Claret (Teahouse)

[2013 Conventions]
G-Anime ~ Anime North ~ Otakuthon ~ Montreal Comic-con
Vamp-Elanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2012, 01:23 AM   #533
ThornQueen

I think her accessories are all pink, at least they always looked that way to me.

I just wanted to stop by the thread and say a big thank you to you guys for pointing me in the right direction with Brendan's hat, I finally finished it for my friend!

ThornQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2012, 12:31 PM   #534
Itcheeee
Itcheeee

I sent you a PM, detailing her accessories. Hope I helped.
Unread 08-27-2012, 12:33 PM   #535
Itcheeee
Itcheeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp-Elanor View Post
Hey there people...! I looked for an answer to my question in this topic and, sadly, couldn't find one. So I'm asking! About Hilda/Touko (Black/White's girl protagonist)... what color are her accessories?! I mean it's obvious that the cap is pink because it shows in one of the sprites, but the other color on her shoes (aside from black!) looks red to me... and I'm iffy on the other parts of the costume. What do you think?
Not sure if my reply here was a direct reply to you or I just posted here. (I'm pretty new here) But I sent you a PM with details of Touko's outfit and accessories.
Unread 08-27-2012, 04:45 PM   #536
Vamp-Elanor
Nnnnghoooooooh!

Yeah, Itcheeee, thanks a lot!!!

[2013 Cosplays]
June [6] (999)
Kamila (Ghost Trick)
Sayaka (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
Toph Bei Fong (Avatar the Last Airbender)
Claret (Teahouse)

[2013 Conventions]
G-Anime ~ Anime North ~ Otakuthon ~ Montreal Comic-con
Vamp-Elanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2012, 04:54 PM   #537
~H~
Original H

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThornQueen View Post
I just wanted to stop by the thread and say a big thank you to you guys for pointing me in the right direction with Brendan's hat, I finally finished it for my friend!

The hat looks awesome!
~H~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #538
heaven_firings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThornQueen View Post
I think her accessories are all pink, at least they always looked that way to me.

That hat does indeed look awesome. How'd you draft it out, I've never been able to figure it out and get the shape he has?
heaven_firings is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2012, 03:32 AM   #539
rj_sosongco
Rated R for Radical!

Hey all,

Working on a HG/SS Brock for the NorCal Fall Gathering. Dyed a longsleeve shirt and got some olive cargo pants. Also created a few pokeball props for myself and my friend that is going as Erika. I still need to add the v-neck and stripes to the shirt, get and style wig, and find/mod some shoes.

Pokeball
Brock WIP 1
rj_sosongco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012, 11:25 PM   #540
Rangiku12
&lt;3 Old School &lt;3

Nevermind.

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)

Last edited by Rangiku12 : 09-21-2012 at 11:59 AM.
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote