Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Unread 04-03-2009, 10:09 PM   #16
Trumby
Greed-o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoichan065 View Post
:O I'm going to Fanime! But next year, not this one.
Ohoho, I may have to go next year too then! :P

Oh there was a group that did a Baccano! skit at Fanime last year..forgot about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navigated View Post
My friends had a HUGE Baccano! group.

Seen here. And I feel lame because that's about all I have to contribute.
Awesome!
Trumby is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-05-2009, 04:54 AM   #17
Aoichan065

I'm kinda sad cause I don't think my friend wants to be Isaac. It's depressing because those two are my favorite, especially Isaac. I seem to have a thing for the comic relief guys.
Aoichan065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2009, 05:50 PM   #18
Inuki1

I'm the one doing Claire/Rail Tracer/Vino/Young Conductor at Sakura-con this week!
I'm so excited. I have a Czeslaw coming with me!
I'll be doing Young Conductor (ep 2 style) on the friday for the masquerade ball...
And I'll be doing Rail Tracer style Claire (ep 9-13) on Sunday for the Baccano photoshoot!

You can see pics of Young Conductor (ep 2 style) under my costumes. More photos to come soon. XD

I'm also making Pussyfoot Tickets in Photoshop from scratch based on actual 1930's train tickets.
I'll post a link to them if anybody wants to make their own I'll post them up here when the con is over ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoichan065 View Post
Awe. I like that character, too. Baccano is full of lovable characters, it's kinda hard to find one you don't like.
I like Claire best, Ladd second best, Jacuzzi third best. Fourth best I like the guy who works for Daily Days who eats those cookies slowly (this would be the best cosplay everrrrr). Fifth best I like the creepy blonde guy with the scissors who works for the Gandors.
What about Dallas.. or Szilard? They're kind of in a competition for world's biggest jerk if you ask me lol

Last edited by Inuki1 : 04-08-2009 at 05:56 PM.
Inuki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2009, 04:59 AM   #19
Inuki1

Ok. Pics of Baccano shoot, including me as Rail Tracer & my friend as Czeslaw can be found:

Here and Here.

it was pretty epic.
I'm putting my pics up soon (some time next week).
Inuki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2009, 07:44 AM   #20
Enkai
Spiffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumby View Post
Oh there was a group that did a Baccano! skit at Fanime last year..forgot about that.
*points to own avatar* That would be us. Shameless Plugging nya!

We had our own MONSTER group; not just the 12 people we had for the skit. The only people in that photo that weren't fairly closely connected with us were the two Ladds.

My Baccano! cosplay materials:
Fanime photos Seriously, everything after that page is all Baccano!
Photoshoot at Amtrak, yos!
Open House 2008 How we got people besides us in the skit in on this. We made our booth look like the Flying Pussyfoot. My costume wasn't done up top yet (stupid sleeves), so I wore the cape over it the entire time. No wig either.

I was Miria. I might bring the dress to Fanime this year, but there's some repairs that need to be done. Strapless dresses and I don't generally get along well, so I used boning to support it, and it tore some stuff near the seams. I've got another costume I'm working on for our group (we're doing another skit), so that takes first priority.

I need to fix that wig too. Platinum blonde was a POOR choice for me, even though I'm blonde naturally, and I'm not a huge fan of the way it accents my face.

Actually, I just kinda want to remake the costume in general. Those skirts need to be circle skirts. :-P

But yeah....if you couldn't tell, we took Baccano! a little far. There were a bunch of jokes between our Isaac, my now husband (who was Luck), and I about our Isaac being a dead man because of all the Isaac/Miria photos.

Next Events
Minna no Anime Halloween Party
Anime Los Angeles 2013
Animation on Display 2013
Enkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2009, 01:20 PM   #21
Trumby
Greed-o

Baccano! at Sakura-con was amazing, I'll be putting pics up sometime this week.

Also @ Enkai: I wish I would have known about Baccano! at Fanime last year! You had a huge group o.o

And I'll be there this year sporting Firo at least once during the weekend.
Unread 05-22-2009, 06:38 PM   #22
MegumiHime
Fairy Doctor

I wouldn't mind cosplaying Baccano some point this year. Only issue is there's too many characters that would love to cosplay. Though, this is one I almost want to do as a group. Is there any Midwest Baccano cosplayers?
Unread 09-18-2009, 10:21 PM   #23
*mik0 muffin !
~k i r a! ♥

lOL, thread revival~

Anyway, I am planning on cosplaying Chane in the near future...two of my friends will be Ennis and Firo, too =] Point of my post: I'm finding it impossible to find ANY good full-figure reference pics for Chane in her default black dress D: Help please?

e v e n t s 2 0 1 2
Otakon
NYAF/CC
AUSA

i n p r o g r e s s / p l a n n i n g
Katara (AtLA) ~ Fire Nation Outfit

f i n d m e
deviantart
fanfiction
tumblr
*mik0 muffin ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #24
Vorpal.Prison
Magical Unicorn Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by *mik0 muffin ! View Post
lOL, thread revival~

Anyway, I am planning on cosplaying Chane in the near future...two of my friends will be Ennis and Firo, too =] Point of my post: I'm finding it impossible to find ANY good full-figure reference pics for Chane in her default black dress D: Help please?
If you still need it, here's one and here's another a link. They're not the best pictures, but they works ish. I hope. D:
Vorpal.Prison is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2010, 02:27 PM   #25
RobinDragonryde
Insane Psychopath.

Some of my friends and I are doing a Baccano group one day at A-Kon this year. So far we have Isaac, Miria (me), Ladd, Lua, Chane, Firo, and possibly Claire.

Random question: does anyone know where I can download a candy bar wrapper template? I want to make the Baccano! bar as seen in the opening credits, but can't find a decent template anywhere....
RobinDragonryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2010, 01:56 PM   #26
Trumby
Greed-o

PM PiggyNukka on here, she made some so she might be willing to share
Unread 02-09-2010, 02:24 PM   #27
Dubaby
Dubaby

I'm going to be cosplaying from Baccano! with my group for Sakuracon and I'm super pumped for it! =D

I'm going to be Chane, while my two friend are dressing as Ennis and Lua. I ordered my wig for Chane a little over a week ago, I'm really hoping it turns out as nice as it looked online. XD

@*mik0 muffin!: Here is the character sheet for Chane, it's one of the few pictures I've found that really gives a good look at exactly how her dress is cut. Hope it helps!

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...8/refsheet.jpg

Last edited by Dubaby : 02-09-2010 at 02:29 PM.
Dubaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2010, 01:10 PM   #28
RobinDragonryde
Insane Psychopath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuki1 View Post
I'm also making Pussyfoot Tickets in Photoshop from scratch based on actual 1930's train tickets.
I'll post a link to them if anybody wants to make their own I'll post them up here when the con is over ^^
We can has?

Thanks for the advice as to who to PM about the Baccano! bars. ^_^

So is anyone else doing Baccano! at A-kon? I'd LOVE to see some other Baccano cosplayers.

For those curious as to which costumes we're doing:

Isaac and Miria: train costumes (cowboy and red dress) most of the time, Tailcoat and Blue Dress for the masquerade ball
Ladd: Bloodstained Suit.
Lua: Dress (does she even have more than one?)
Firo: Green suit (again, does he even have more than one?)
Chane: Black dress
If we have a Claire (which I hope we do) he'll be in his rail tracer/bloodstained outfit.
RobinDragonryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #29
PeaceOfMind
Timey-Wimey

I'm thinking of making Miria's red dress for my prom. xD Does anyone have any full-body references of this outfit? And also what would you call that type of dress?

Lilith the Siren (Borderlands)
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
PeaceOfMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2010, 07:43 PM   #30
Miria Harvent
Getting it completed...

Small thread revival!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubaby View Post
I'm going to be cosplaying from Baccano! with my group for Sakuracon and I'm super pumped for it! =D

I'm going to be Chane, while my two friend are dressing as Ennis and Lua. I ordered my wig for Chane a little over a week ago, I'm really hoping it turns out as nice as it looked online. XD

@*mik0 muffin!: Here is the character sheet for Chane, it's one of the few pictures I've found that really gives a good look at exactly how her dress is cut. Hope it helps!

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...8/refsheet.jpg
I'll be going as Nice.
And we should get a whole bunch of people, and spread the Baccano! love!

2011 COSPLAY PLANS
Dino Cavallone, Meowth Gijinka, Spanner, Nice Holystone, Rikku, Celty Sturluson, Karina Lyle
Miria Harvent is offline   Reply With Quote