Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 78 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-08-2009, 01:04 AM   #151
ChichuX

wow! I didn't think so many people would respond! =) I just updated anything.If i have forgot you or misplaced you please tell me! =)
ChichuX is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-08-2009, 01:51 AM   #152
Esp-A125

Hello! Austin,Texas here =)
Esp-A125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2009, 01:20 PM   #153
Shadowimage
Gaming Fiend

Just signed up today so I don't have any pics up yet or anything so bare with me ^_^
I'm a fairly new cosplayer in Hurst TX. I've only completed one cosplay so far (Hayato Kanzaki: Plasma Sword) and been to one con with it, got some nice complements on it so I guess I'm off to a good start. I am currently working on my second costume (Feirce Deity Link: Majora's Mask) and with all the new knowledge I've been gathering I hope to make it better than my last. Feel free to get in contact with me if ur in the area or even if ur not.
Shadowimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2009, 11:27 AM   #154
Caytin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FyreGothChylde View Post
Hmm..Any Weiss Kreuz cosplayers out there? o.o
Of course there are! I'm Farfarello (Tyler area) and my friend Infamous Kalli is Schuldig (Corpus Christi)!

2014 Conventions:
Rose City ComiCon
AnimeFest 2014
Caytin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2009, 03:16 PM   #155
Madeleine
Commandeering Serenity

I'm in the DFW area!

This is my new favorite thread ever.
Madeleine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2009, 01:34 PM   #156
Thearah
Is the Smexy Fran

I live in San Antonio! Does any one in San Antonio want to get together sometime? ^_^
Thearah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2009, 02:58 AM   #157
SchizoIori
visual antagonist

I didn't realize this was here. I've been cosplaying for a long time. I'm up in denton (just north of DFW). I'd love it if I could find some Final Fantasy Tactics people to cosplay with at some point.

Current Projects:

Dissidia Duodecim Tifa Lockheart,Petz/ Prizma (sailor moon R), Trunks (DBZ), Nami (Water 7),Black Canary (Batman/JL) Black Cat
SchizoIori is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2009, 12:05 PM   #158
Thearah
Is the Smexy Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowimage View Post
Just signed up today so I don't have any pics up yet or anything so bare with me ^_^
I'm a fairly new cosplayer in Hurst TX. I've only completed one cosplay so far (Hayato Kanzaki: Plasma Sword) and been to one con with it, got some nice complements on it so I guess I'm off to a good start. I am currently working on my second costume (Feirce Deity Link: Majora's Mask) and with all the new knowledge I've been gathering I hope to make it better than my last. Feel free to get in contact with me if ur in the area or even if ur not.
Firce Deity Link? O_O You would be my hero! I really want to do a Zelda, myself.
Unread 09-15-2009, 09:18 PM   #159
DegoFlamron

First Post

First post. I'm a cosplayer in Tyler, which is about two hours east of Dallas. So, if you live close to the border, in the Northeast corner of Texas, in Texas, Louisianna, or Oklahoma, or you know of some convention close to where I live, then do you want to get together sometime? I'm taking classes in TJC, so my resources are not limitless, nor do I currently have the time to get a job, or go on a three day weekend. However, I have most of Thursday, and nearly all of Friday open, should someone want to do something in the evening. I also know how to sew, and have a sewing machine, so I can probalby cosplay as any male Anime, Manga, or Video Game Character. Though I can cosplay as any male, I am 6 foot 1 inch, so I can't cosplay as anyone short...like Edward Elric...very well...or convincingly. I also usually like to know who the characters are, who I cosplay as, so I can get a sense of their character...just for the sake of knowing how I'm supposed to act...

Other than that, it's nice to meet everyone, and I really need to get out of the house...especially now that I'm starting to become allergic to estrigen, since almost all of my classes have 98% guys...so...yeah...I really need to get out now...
DegoFlamron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2009, 10:46 PM   #160
Thearah
Is the Smexy Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegoFlamron View Post
First post. I'm a cosplayer in Tyler, which is about two hours east of Dallas. So, if you live close to the border, in the Northeast corner of Texas, in Texas, Louisianna, or Oklahoma, or you know of some convention close to where I live, then do you want to get together sometime? I'm taking classes in TJC, so my resources are not limitless, nor do I currently have the time to get a job, or go on a three day weekend. However, I have most of Thursday, and nearly all of Friday open, should someone want to do something in the evening. I also know how to sew, and have a sewing machine, so I can probalby cosplay as any male Anime, Manga, or Video Game Character. Though I can cosplay as any male, I am 6 foot 1 inch, so I can't cosplay as anyone short...like Edward Elric...very well...or convincingly. I also usually like to know who the characters are, who I cosplay as, so I can get a sense of their character...just for the sake of knowing how I'm supposed to act...

Other than that, it's nice to meet everyone, and I really need to get out of the house...especially now that I'm starting to become allergic to estrigen, since almost all of my classes have 98% guys...so...yeah...I really need to get out now...
You should go to A-kon. ^_^ I'm going next year!
Unread 09-21-2009, 05:16 PM   #161
DegoFlamron

A-Kon? Where is that?
DegoFlamron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2009, 05:20 PM   #162
Thearah
Is the Smexy Fran

It is in Dallas!
Unread 09-22-2009, 07:07 AM   #163
R.V Winkle
O.o gettin crazy in heere

I would be under Austin I guess lol. Thats great though...because I really need some cosplay buddies...better yet friends even. T_T

Drop me a pm.

(Oh yeah, if anyone plans on going to ikki-con please pm me! I want to put a 9 **the movie** cosplay group together if possible!)
R.V Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2009, 08:25 AM   #164
Thearah
Is the Smexy Fran

Oh, oh, I'm going to Ikki-con~ Lol.
Unread 09-22-2009, 11:17 AM   #165
R.V Winkle
O.o gettin crazy in heere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thearah View Post
Oh, oh, I'm going to Ikki-con~ Lol.
ho ho..reallyyyyy?

would you like to join my 9 cosplay group I have going? I already have a 9, 3 and 4.