Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 56 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-04-2012, 08:49 AM   #1756
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysuki1289 View Post
My boyfriend and I plan on going to Ikkicon; it'll be our first time staying in a hotel together. We live together though, so I'm not all that worried, XP I have no idea who he's planning to cosplay, since my younger sister wants to do Bleach. So it'll prolly be Rangiku or Halibel on Friday, Chloe Valens on Saturday, then some Lolita Sunday. I'm not too sure though.

I want to try and be an obscure Bleach character but most of the folks on Bleach are popular, >_<
Cosplay as the medical captains Lt. She should work. Also a good series to cosplay from is Seikirei

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #1757
Rangiku12
&lt;3 Old School &lt;3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel7410 View Post
Heh been a while since i've been on. Anyone going to Ikkicon? I'm gonna have 4-5 people in my room at the hotel but one of my guys may not be able to make it so i can Offer a maybe as far as a room goes for one person. No worries we don't bite either. But i do throw pillows if you snore lmao . SO YEAH what be everyones plans for IKKicon?
im going but with my sister I would of loved to stay at a hotel rather then going back and forth from my home in Hutto. I will be cosplaying Sora from Kingdom Hearts 1&2 not sure what to do for a third one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysuki1289 View Post
My boyfriend and I plan on going to Ikkicon; it'll be our first time staying in a hotel together. We live together though, so I'm not all that worried, XP I have no idea who he's planning to cosplay, since my younger sister wants to do Bleach. So it'll prolly be Rangiku or Halibel on Friday, Chloe Valens on Saturday, then some Lolita Sunday. I'm not too sure though.

I want to try and be an obscure Bleach character but most of the folks on Bleach are popular, >_<
lucky I was told not to cosplay rangiku due to me making her look bad so I switched to video game ppl for awhile.

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2012, 02:41 AM   #1758
Mouzif

Aww Ikkicon would be fun to go to But I dunno if I'd have anything done by then.
Can anyone recommend cons around Dallas-ish area besides A-kon? We're for sure going to that but I'd really like to do more than one in 2013.

The Prodigy Team - est. '12

Cosplays:
2013 - Femme!Kakashi
Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle
Mouzif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2012, 05:47 PM   #1759
Celine
Remember me?

Animefest (Labor Day weekend) has always been one of my favorite cons and I think they just moved this year to the exact same hotel as A-kon. Those should be the two biggest things in Dallas, everything else is smaller and/or out of town.
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2012, 08:55 PM   #1760
Arceus2072
Amateur Voice Actor

Plus there's Yulecon, a small-ish Christmas themed anime con, but it's skipping this year's and will be back "bigger and better" in 2013. Plus do Micro A-Kon and Mini A-Kon count?
Lelouch/Zero - Code Geass
Death the Kid - Soul Eater
Gaius - FE:A
(more in profile)

Next Con(s):
Mini A-Kon - Denton, TX (DONE)
All-Con 2014 - Dallas, TX (DONE)
Anime Matsuri 2014 - Houston, TX (Cancelled)
A-Kon 25 - Dallas, TX (DONE)
Screw Attack Gaming Con - Dallas, TX (DONE)
AnimeFEST 2014 - Dallas, TX (DONE)
Retropalooza - Arlington, TX *next*
Anime North Texas - Fort Worth, TX
Ikkicon IX - Austin, TX
Arceus2072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2012, 09:29 PM   #1761
stickmichael

Hey! I am from Texas. Not a cosplayer YET, but will be for the first time next A-kon in dallas next year. Yes will be moving there and it will be glorious......... I hope. Still have to choose what I want to be though so I can get to work on it. I want something toward the same personality and mentality that I have. I know one, but yep no long goatee on him and I refuse to shave. REFUSE!
stickmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #1762
ladysuki1289

If you're into to the Tales of... Games, there's a brand new con in March called Aselia Con for people that love Tales games~! I'm really excited because I'm a HUGE Tales fan. Other than that, the other cons that people have listed.

There's nothing wrong with not making HUGE changes to your overall appearance for cosplay. I for one REFUSE to crossplay. I'm not binding my ladies for ANYONE, lol. So, hey, I understand how you feel. ^_^
Unread 10-08-2012, 03:53 PM   #1763
stickmichael

Never heard of the tales thing before, but I looked it up and seems nice. I will most likely just wait for A-Kon though but thx for letting me know about it though. "Bind the ladies" that made me laugh. Well if you are big into anime then maybe you know of an anime or game character that has Shunsui kyoraku personality toward daily life from Bleach. But of course needs a goatee. lol
Unread 10-10-2012, 08:02 AM   #1764
Mouzif

Thanks for all the info guys and I don't mind smaller ones a all, I think that'd be a better chance to make friends which I'm really trying to do right now.

Cosplays:
2013 - Femme!Kakashi
Unread 10-10-2012, 09:07 AM   #1765
ladysuki1289

Why don't you just cosplay Shunsui kyoraku? He has some facial hair anyway! No one will come after you for giving him a little more facial hair than normal, lol.
Unread 10-10-2012, 12:20 PM   #1766
Mouzif

Haha oh man, that reminds me. I need to get one of my older brothers to teach the twins how to shave. Haha cause Itachi and Hidan definitely don't have facial hair.

Cosplays:
2013 - Femme!Kakashi
Unread 10-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #1767
midnight_rune

Hey I'm from/in the DFW area! I have been into anime for many years, although I'm still relatively new to cosplay and sewing.
midnight_rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2012, 04:46 PM   #1768
stickmichael

Yea I probably will do Shunsui kyoraku I just really wish TV tokyo or another would make an anime that has a char with a decently long goatee. That would be nice. Does anyone know why they dont? To hard to draw all of it out or something? Yes also to all of you coplaying women out there. GOOD GOD! MOst all of you are terrible HOT! Thaat is just redonkulous. Cant wait to ogle at everyone of you. HA! lol
Unread 10-11-2012, 08:07 AM   #1769
Mouzif

Hahaha thank you?

Cosplays:
2013 - Femme!Kakashi
Unread 10-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #1770
Ballira
Ballira

I'm in the Austin area in Texas myself. I've been looking for a group for ages but the handful I've found either are just anime fans that require a 'membership fee' (UT group) or seem to be inactive (Austin Cosplayer Defense Force, of ACDF). I'm just looking for a group I can hang out with, in or out of costume. Is there such a group? If not, darn it, I'll have to find a way to make one! D=