Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 75 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-16-2012, 10:25 PM   #1891
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCL_1984 View Post
Good evening all. I am relatively new to the cosplay scene (started mid this year). We actually created a facebook group for North Texas Cosplayers (easily titled North Texas Cosplay). This is another networking group for fellow cosplayers from our area.

We are going to be interviewing cosplayers over at the Sci-Fi Expo in February.

Happy holidays,
J.
I wish you the best of luck getting people to join you guys. More so since your new to cosplay. We have a TexasCosplayers facebook page to kinda group together all the in TX cosplayers but that's a little hard as is lol. If you and your friends want to join we also have a TX Cosplayers webs site to kinda have our own place to chill and talk without anyone breathing down our throats heh but check us out. Link is on the name.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-17-2012, 02:36 PM   #1892
Rangiku12
&lt;3 Old School &lt;3

Got my Rangiku wig today! So I'm more calm now. Still waiting on two cosplays,one wig, and contacts.

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2012, 12:58 PM   #1893
Riia
Rii-Chan

Any final fantasy cosplayers going to Ikkicon please join and spread the word =D

https://www.facebook.com/events/136152923206168/

--------------------------------

Next Convention
San Japan 2014
Riia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #1894
Falclon

I won't be cosplaying from FF but I would love to come and try and take some pictures if I can. I do photography but I haven't tried cosplay photography yet.
Unread 12-18-2012, 08:58 PM   #1895
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

I have some ideas for cosplays but don't know my ability to pull them off. Some of them i know i'd just be doing for fun but some of the others i'd actually hope to pull off. Can i get some opinions. I have a link in my signature with pictures of me.
Wizard - Angelic Layer
Kazu - AirGear
FrostFire *custom* - AirGear
Lavi - D-Grayman
Allen Walker - D-Grayman
Reno - FF7
Gene - OutlawStar
Yuuichi - Kanon
Claugh Klom - Legend Of The Legendary Heros
Ryner - Legend Of The Legendary Heros
Syaoran - Tsubasa
Chesire - Pandora Hearts

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 12-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #1896
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Hey Riia have you thought about joining the TX cosplayers site? just wondering

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 12-19-2012, 03:33 PM   #1897
claudillama

Hi everyone form texas

Last edited by claudillama : 12-19-2012 at 03:55 PM. Reason: spell check
claudillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 03:54 PM   #1898
claudillama

Hi im a cosplayer from Tyler Texas.. small little city with hardly any cosplayers in my area! sad day i know! at least dallas is just 2 hrs away xp Hoping to make new friends here. im fairly new to cosplay, my first and only anime conventions so far has been Akon 23! cosplayed, saya form blood + , genderbend TRainer N , and genderbend SOul evans!!

there will be a big possibility i will be attending Ikkicon this year! I just planned on going just yesterday! so i wont be cosplaying ! i will however be taking a lot of photos! my dream is to be a really good at cosplay photography! so if anyone wants a free photohshoot i can hook you up :3
claudillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 04:30 PM   #1899
viper911
thegod of death is reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudillama View Post
Hi im a cosplayer from Tyler Texas.. small little city with hardly any cosplayers in my area! sad day i know! at least dallas is just 2 hrs away xp Hoping to make new friends here. im fairly new to cosplay, my first and only anime conventions so far has been Akon 23! cosplayed, saya form blood + , genderbend TRainer N , and genderbend SOul evans!!

there will be a big possibility i will be attending Ikkicon this year! I just planned on going just yesterday! so i wont be cosplaying ! i will however be taking a lot of photos! my dream is to be a really good at cosplay photography! so if anyone wants a free photohshoot i can hook you up :3

wow thats awesome i just moved out of tyler like a few months ago
and ur right it was very short on cosplayers the only ones i knew were me and my friends that moved with my to austin but u should totally make some friends on here and i might take u up on ur offer for pics at ikkicon
viper911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #1900
Zaiten

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel7410 View Post
I have some ideas for cosplays but don't know my ability to pull them off. Some of them i know i'd just be doing for fun but some of the others i'd actually hope to pull off. Can i get some opinions. I have a link in my signature with pictures of me.
Wizard - Angelic Layer
Kazu - AirGear
Lavi - D-Grayman
Allen Walker - D-Grayman
Reno - FF7
Gene - OutlawStar
Yuuichi - Kanon
Syaoran - Tsubasa
Chesire - Pandora Hearts
OhmyGosh, Gene! I remember that show, I always wanted to do Melphina! Plus I think you'd do him justice, as well. And he needs more love.

Facebook Page: Zaiten
Fun cosplay updates: tumblr
Serious cosplay updates: deviantART

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Zaiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 06:08 PM   #1901
Rangiku12
&lt;3 Old School &lt;3

Waiting on one more costume and wig. I hope they get here on the weekend or early next week. Got my Euphie dress days ago..it's awesome! I'm kinda liking the idea to do lots of princesses cosplays.

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 06:26 PM   #1902
Riia
Rii-Chan

Quote:

Well I am trying to get some final fantasy peeps together for a photoshoot and I am not sure if the photographer will be able to make it for sure so I would love to take you up on the offer.
https://www.facebook.com/events/136152923206168/

--------------------------------

Next Convention
San Japan 2014
Riia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #1903
viper911
thegod of death is reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel7410 View Post
Wizard - Angelic Layer
Kazu - AirGear
Lavi - D-Grayman
Allen Walker - D-Grayman
Reno - FF7
Gene - OutlawStar
Yuuichi - Kanon
Syaoran - Tsubasa
Chesire - Pandora Hearts
I totally agree u should defintely do gene I. Had a blast. When me and a buddy did him and jim
It was awesome cause is a shorter guy and I would lose hm in a crowd and I would just hear gene gene where are you

And I think wizard would be cool too let me know if u need some1 to cosplay his handler
viper911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 09:38 PM   #1904
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:

AAAAACTUALLY there are quite a few Cosplayers in Tyler...There are however INCREDIBLY hard to find. That and There are quite a few in Longview as well. That's less than an hour from you and it's where i will be till Jan 4th and then i move to Wavo for college. LOVELY i know >.> but yeah once you make some friends they will help you find cosplyers or help you make new ones out of those very friends or random other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper911 View Post
wow thats awesome i just moved out of tyler like a few months ago
and ur right it was very short on cosplayers the only ones i knew were me and my friends that moved with my to austin but u should totally make some friends on here and i might take u up on ur offer for pics at ikkicon
I don't know whether to rage or not. I think i forgot you lived in that area lol. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaiten View Post
OhmyGosh, Gene! I remember that show, I always wanted to do Melphina! Plus I think you'd do him justice, as well. And he needs more love.
Well if i can either get his costume made or get someone to make it for me i'd happily do a photo shoot with you at a con. And you are right he does not get much love at all. I just need a Jim lol.

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 12-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #1905
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper911 View Post
I totally agree u should defintely do gene I. Had a blast. When me and a buddy did him and jim
It was awesome cause is a shorter guy and I would lose hm in a crowd and I would just hear gene gene where are you

And I think wizard would be cool too let me know if u need some1 to cosplay his handler
If i manage to put together his cosplay i will for sure let you know but sadly i'mma have to find someone very talented to make it cause it's far to advanced for me to even dream of doing it myself and i doubt i can find it on a cosplay site online as a decent quality.

Zero-VK (35%)