Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 66 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-21-2012, 03:36 AM   #1921
KennyCiel
Tiny cosplayer

I'm technically not from Texas, but from Oklahoma, but I regularly attend cons in Texas since it's not that far away.
My next con would be A-Kon, and I hope to hit AnimeFest next year as well.
>3< My aunt lives in Royce City though, so I'd love to meet people since I go down quite often!

Daughter of White-Haku (Vocaloid)
KennyCiel is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-21-2012, 12:27 PM   #1922
Zaiten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangiku12 View Post
no I haven't. Just saw your post it's from eBay and I'd be glad to take it to ikkicon if you want to buy it.
Yeah, I'd love to take a look at it and if it's good I'll certainly give you the $12 for it! (If it's as pretty in person as it if in the picture, I think it'll be perfect.)

Facebook Page: Zaiten
Fun cosplay updates: tumblr
Serious cosplay updates: deviantART

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Zaiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2012, 02:47 PM   #1923
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arceus2072 View Post
Just out of concern, anyone else here from Fort Worth that are gonna be at Ikkicon?

Plus I am still finishing up on my human Shadow the Hedgehog cosplay before Ikkicon starts, hopefully I can try to finish by sometime during the weekend. xD
I'm wondering if your leaving from Ft Worth. I'm not sure if i can make it down there was wondering if i got some cash together and my other ride drops out if you could help me out >.< *i hate asking but this is my last con before college.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaiten View Post
I might be able to make it in a few months after lots more practice/training. Everything I make is still a little too rough looking, but, that's what practice is for!
Well i guess keep practicing and once you get really good lol let me know. For Wizard i would want him near perfect. As far as other easier cosplays i would not mind commissioning you at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudillama View Post
I would love to photoshoot your FF group!!!! I need as much practice as possible! if you want to check some of my work, heres my facebook fan page! its new so there isnt much on it! http://www.facebook.com/HellOrHighWa...ography?ref=hl

:3
Your photo's are quite good ^.^ I can say that your taste in locations is picked well and the angles are great. The only critique i have is pay a little more attention to your surrounding lighting. That gets easier with the right equipment but give it time you'll be a wonderful photographer in no time.

Also everyone. I tried to arrange a meet and greet for San Japan last year but never came up with a where we can meet. I'm not positive i can make it to IKKi but will really try hard. If you guys are up for it more of the TX cosplayer thread people should meet up and chill for a few when there is time. If anyone knows the area around the hotel post some suggestions also thanks for all the opinions on my cosplays guys.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2012, 10:32 PM   #1924
Sinnocent
Sinful Innocence

Quote:
...But I ran out of trim like a noob! ...
Lol, I've been cosplaying for over 10 years and I STILL do that ... actually I did it recently, my bfs coat is currently hanging in the closet unfinished because I ran out of bias tape, and I only need to put 2 strips down the front and it's done XD

I've been getting some massive work done on Eva, which makes me really happy, but I've ran into a problem with the top ... my boobs are too big to make my top like hers, so I'm having to alter the design a bit T_T I hate having to do that ... damn you anime women and not having nipples! >:O

Upcoming Conventions

Anime North Texas
Friday: Live Action Usagi Tsukino Saturday: Julia (Cowboy Bebop) Sunday: Original Design Moon Dress

2015 Schedule Coming Soon!
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 01:28 AM   #1925
Zaiten

My unforgiving rage upon myself!

I had this nice stretchy jersey type material I got real cheap as a scrap for my gloves. Turns out, in my infinite wisdom, I forgot about important things like.. just how the fabric stretches.. turns out, I cut them wrong. (I don't think I had enough going the right way anyway..) The gloves won't stretch and won't fit. ._. Now I have to find a way to buy/make elbow length dark blue gloves with no time and no where to go. >.<

..I think I may just have to go buy like.. trouser style socks and cut holes in them and look like a lazy/cheap ass. ;_;

(On a funny note, I originally typoed socks as sucks.)

Facebook Page: Zaiten
Fun cosplay updates: tumblr
Serious cosplay updates: deviantART

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Zaiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 02:54 AM   #1926
Hindari
Moop

Going to be going to Ikkicon! It was kinda a last minute thing that was decided and I really would just like to hang out with friends during it. Haven't been to a con for a while, so it would be a nice opportunity to let loose a bit again!

Also, I decided to take up a last minute cosplay, so this will be interesting. Going to cosplay Jack Frost like the other millions that will most likely be there, but I've been wanting to make him for months and it just had always been too hot before ;~; Going to be with an easter bunny~
Hindari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 03:43 AM   #1927
claudillama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindari View Post
Going to be going to Ikkicon! It was kinda a last minute thing that was decided and I really would just like to hang out with friends during it. Haven't been to a con for a while, so it would be a nice opportunity to let loose a bit again!

Also, I decided to take up a last minute cosplay, so this will be interesting. Going to cosplay Jack Frost like the other millions that will most likely be there, but I've been wanting to make him for months and it just had always been too hot before ;~; Going to be with an easter bunny~
If you will be jack frost ill will most def stop you to take a photo!!!!
claudillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 03:45 AM   #1928
KennyCiel
Tiny cosplayer

I want to go to Ikkicon soo bad, but I can't get up the funds so close to the holiday season, I about cried.
AND I rather wanted to hit Ushicon as well, but after two months of planning I learned there's a huge family thing around the same time and there will be no possible way.

I'll just have to work harder so I can put more cosplays into A-Kon and AnimeFest!

Daughter of White-Haku (Vocaloid)
KennyCiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 04:21 AM   #1929
Hindari
Moop

@ Claudillama
That'd be amazing! Anything I should keep an eye out for to recognize you? I'll be going Friday and Saturday. Sunday's up in the air xD

@KennyCiel
Oh no </3 Really sorry to hear about that, but it's understandable on funds really are tight right now considering the timing. I'll be attempting A-kon and definitely going to Afest, so maybe I'll see you around there! I'm pretty sure we ran into each other once already though.
Hindari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 12:38 PM   #1930
viper911
thegod of death is reborn

We should totally pick a time to hang out I live in town so anytime is good by me
viper911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #1931
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Moon View Post
Lol, I've been cosplaying for over 10 years and I STILL do that ... actually I did it recently, my bfs coat is currently hanging in the closet unfinished because I ran out of bias tape, and I only need to put 2 strips down the front and it's done XD

I've been getting some massive work done on Eva, which makes me really happy, but I've ran into a problem with the top ... my boobs are too big to make my top like hers, so I'm having to alter the design a bit T_T I hate having to do that ... damn you anime women and not having nipples! >:O
YOU have no idea how much you made me Lolz with that last paragraph lmao i about fell over. I know what you mean tough. I'm really tone and think it sucks that a lot of awesome characters are either too RIPPED or muscle built but also tall and slender. By their stats they are not as tall as they seem.

Quote:
My unforgiving rage upon myself!

I had this nice stretchy jersey type material I got real cheap as a scrap for my gloves. Turns out, in my infinite wisdom, I forgot about important things like.. just how the fabric stretches.. turns out, I cut them wrong. (I don't think I had enough going the right way anyway..) The gloves won't stretch and won't fit. ._. Now I have to find a way to buy/make elbow length dark blue gloves with no time and no where to go. >.<

..I think I may just have to go buy like.. trouser style socks and cut holes in them and look like a lazy/cheap ass. ;_;

(On a funny note, I originally typoed socks as sucks.)
That does suck but yeah once can say that happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyCiel View Post
I want to go to Ikkicon soo bad, but I can't get up the funds so close to the holiday season, I about cried.
AND I rather wanted to hit Ushicon as well, but after two months of planning I learned there's a huge family thing around the same time and there will be no possible way.

I'll just have to work harder so I can put more cosplays into A-Kon and AnimeFest!
I get screwed quite a bit as well not being able to go to cons because of funds but also because i have no ride.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 05:03 PM   #1932
Sinnocent
Sinful Innocence

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel7410 View Post
YOU have no idea how much you made me Lolz with that last paragraph lmao i about fell over. I know what you mean tough. I'm really tone and think it sucks that a lot of awesome characters are either too RIPPED or muscle built but also tall and slender. By their stats they are not as tall as they seem. ...
Lol, yeah I know what you mean, it's like the guys are HUGE from the chest up, then they have tiny little waists, that are still somehow nothing but muscle ... it's like ... how do you not tip over?!

Upcoming Conventions

Anime North Texas
Friday: Live Action Usagi Tsukino Saturday: Julia (Cowboy Bebop) Sunday: Original Design Moon Dress

2015 Schedule Coming Soon!
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 06:38 PM   #1933
viper911
thegod of death is reborn

YOU have no idea how much you made me Lolz with that last paragraph lmao i about fell over. I know what you mean tough. I'm really tone and think it sucks that a lot of awesome characters are either too RIPPED or muscle built but also tall and slender. By their stats they are not as tall as they seem.

i totally feel ur pain on this one so i actually get excited when i am watching an anime and i see a tall skin guy in it

but back to what u were saying i am up for a meet up if yall want to set one up
viper911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #1934
Rangiku12
&lt;3 Old School &lt;3

Quote:
Yeah, I'd love to take a look at it and if it's good I'll certainly give you the $12 for it! (If it's as pretty in person as it if in the picture, I think it'll be perfect.)
Will take some pictures of it tomorrow to show it more recent.

I'm up for a meetup too!

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2012, 12:53 PM   #1935
soraKHdemyx
Trickster

ASDFGKJHG Ikkicon is in just a few days! I'm SO prepared for it and excited! I'll be human!Calsifer from Howl's Moving Castle, Castiel and fem!Sam Winchester from Supernatural, and USSR from Hetalia.
Is it sad that I'm more excited about Ikkicon than Christmas day?

San Japan: Sinister 6- Gabriel from Supernatural, Wiccan from the Young Avengers, other unknown.
soraKHdemyx is offline   Reply With Quote