Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 78 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-07-2013, 11:39 PM   #2461
Zaiten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Moon View Post
Well if you want, you could always come over and look at it, or I could bring it to Matsuri so you could see it in person ... or are you needing it before then?
Oh no, looking at them at AM would be fine. I don't need a blue wig until like A-kon or later.

Facebook Page: Zaiten
Fun cosplay updates: tumblr
Serious cosplay updates: deviantART

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Zaiten is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-08-2013, 12:19 AM   #2462
Zaiten

Feel free to murder me, buuuut.. Fruits Basket. >.> I'm debating between Yuki and Hatsuharu.. and would anyone be willing to tag along on my misadventures at a future convention?

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Unread 03-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #2463
Mouzif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaiten View Post
Feel free to murder me, buuuut.. Fruits Basket. >.> I'm debating between Yuki and Hatsuharu.. and would anyone be willing to tag along on my misadventures at a future convention?
haha I already told you on tumblr what my vote is :P
Are you going to A-kon? The twins and I would totally do Fruits Basket. >w< haha I dunno how I feel about being Tohru though, she's such a ditz XD Where do you live? I've been wanting to get out my camera and do some photos. Fionna is sooo close to being done.

The Prodigy Team - est. '12
Mouzif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 10:24 PM   #2464
Rangiku12
&lt;3 Old School &lt;3

Bought my badge for Anime Overload! Now I can work on my cosplays without having to worry anymore.

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2013, 02:14 AM   #2465
Zaiten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouzif View Post
haha I already told you on tumblr what my vote is :P
Are you going to A-kon? The twins and I would totally do Fruits Basket. >w< haha I dunno how I feel about being Tohru though, she's such a ditz XD Where do you live? I've been wanting to get out my camera and do some photos. Fionna is sooo close to being done.
HAAAAARU~ I've been thinking him just because it would be fun to "snap" into Black Haru moments. And when else am I ever going to wear a long white coat and leather chaps.

And I am going~ It's next on my list right after Anime Matsuri. I also live in bumblef*ck. Or Central Texas, Killeen to be more specific. This town has three cosplayers in it. And I'm one of them.

I get what you're saying about Tohru, though, she is just overly nice and clueless. Sweet but spacey. You could try Kagura or even Kisa if you're on the smaller side.

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Unread 03-09-2013, 02:15 AM   #2466
Zaiten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangiku12 View Post
Bought my badge for Anime Overload! Now I can work on my cosplays without having to worry anymore.
Ooh, I've been thinking about this con as a maybe. It's cheap-ish and nearby.

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Unread 03-10-2013, 11:13 PM   #2467
Mouzif

Quote:
HAAAAARU~ I've been thinking him just because it would be fun to "snap" into Black Haru moments. And when else am I ever going to wear a long white coat and leather chaps.

And I am going~ It's next on my list right after Anime Matsuri. I also live in bumblef*ck. Or Central Texas, Killeen to be more specific. This town has three cosplayers in it. And I'm one of them.

I get what you're saying about Tohru, though, she is just overly nice and clueless. Sweet but spacey. You could try Kagura or even Kisa if you're on the smaller side.
If leather chaps are involved the answer should always be "YES."

Yay! haha and oh damn, that's like two and a half hours away. I'm in Dallas. haha That blows, I don't really know any cosplayers around here though I'm sure there are tons.

Meeeehhh I don't really like Kagura either, but her actions towards Kyo and very similar to mine towards Josiah who wants to do Kyo. Very "OMGLETMELOVEYOU" and he's like "no :| "
haha I'd looove to do Kisa but I could never pull that shit off. Little girls don't have hourglass waists :P

Unread 03-11-2013, 05:04 PM   #2468
Zaiten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouzif View Post
If leather chaps are involved the answer should always be "YES."

Yay! haha and oh damn, that's like two and a half hours away. I'm in Dallas. haha That blows, I don't really know any cosplayers around here though I'm sure there are tons.

Meeeehhh I don't really like Kagura either, but her actions towards Kyo and very similar to mine towards Josiah who wants to do Kyo. Very "OMGLETMELOVEYOU" and he's like "no :| "
haha I'd looove to do Kisa but I could never pull that shit off. Little girls don't have hourglass waists :P
That'll be fun at the fabric store. "What are you making?" "Leather chaps." "O_o"

Yeah, I'm wanting to move real bad. I can't take the slow pace of things here. By 21 everyone is already married, with kids, and acting like their life is over besides soccer practice and kardashians. It's like guys, come on, have some real fun!

Iknowright? I always wanted to cosplay Sakura from Card Captor Sakura.. those outfits are adorable and then I look at myself and go.. "Haha, no."

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Unread 03-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #2469
Mouzif

Quote:
That'll be fun at the fabric store. "What are you making?" "Leather chaps." "O_o"

Yeah, I'm wanting to move real bad. I can't take the slow pace of things here. By 21 everyone is already married, with kids, and acting like their life is over besides soccer practice and kardashians. It's like guys, come on, have some real fun!

Iknowright? I always wanted to cosplay Sakura from Card Captor Sakura.. those outfits are adorable and then I look at myself and go.. "Haha, no."
I love the many options for answering that question. "A cloak for some creepy religious guy in an evil organization that can't ever keep his shirt on." "....Alright then. I can get you at the second register."

I knoooow! That's why I cut off my engagement man (well, that and he was a controlling douche bag). I hate feeling like life is over and there is no more fun to be had. Just... no. no no no.

The bane of my cosplay career man. "Awww it'd be so cool to do Winry." -looks down- "Yeah, let's not."

Unread 03-12-2013, 06:41 PM   #2470
Sinnocent
Sinful Innocence

Quote:
Oh no, looking at them at AM would be fine. I don't need a blue wig until like A-kon or later.
Ok, I might send you my number and have you text me before the con to remind me to bring it on a day that is good for you, lol.

Upcoming Conventions

2015 Schedule Coming Soon!
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2013, 02:29 AM   #2471
Zaiten

@Mouzif: The girls know me at Hancock's now, to a degree, so they get a kick out of whatever I'm making now days, which is cool. They even suggest materials or put something I'm looking at on order.. like costume leather. Mm, stretchy, looks like leather, and cheap. Hello Tifa, Hatsuharu, etc.

Yeah, I'm waiting til I find just the right guy for me. They have to like every part of me, goofyness, anime, cosplay, art.. I've had so many try to hide parts of what I love to do and turn my into a soccer mom or whatever they want. That's just not me right now or maybe ever. So I'm totally good doing my own thing, convention hopping, and just enjoying everything.

Surprisingly I have no trouble being a guy, I can pad my curves well and my height works in my favor. So I have fun with that at least. It all started with borrowing my friend's Sasuke cosplay years ago and loved it.

@Sailor Moon: No problem there! Hit me up with it whenever.

Also, for anyone else going to conventions, Anime Matsuri or later ones, if you want my number to meet up/chill or would like someone to walk with at night to a different hotel just ask. :3 I'm always up for fun and people being all safe and stuff.

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Unread 03-13-2013, 01:55 PM   #2472
Ludger03
Corpse Shell Wielder

Quote:
@Mouzif: The girls know me at Hancock's now, to a degree, so they get a kick out of whatever I'm making now days, which is cool. They even suggest materials or put something I'm looking at on order.. like costume leather. Mm, stretchy, looks like leather, and cheap. Hello Tifa, Hatsuharu, etc.

Yeah, I'm waiting til I find just the right guy for me. They have to like every part of me, goofyness, anime, cosplay, art.. I've had so many try to hide parts of what I love to do and turn my into a soccer mom or whatever they want. That's just not me right now or maybe ever. So I'm totally good doing my own thing, convention hopping, and just enjoying everything.

Surprisingly I have no trouble being a guy, I can pad my curves well and my height works in my favor. So I have fun with that at least. It all started with borrowing my friend's Sasuke cosplay years ago and loved it.

@Sailor Moon: No problem there! Hit me up with it whenever.

Also, for anyone else going to conventions, Anime Matsuri or later ones, if you want my number to meet up/chill or would like someone to walk with at night to a different hotel just ask. :3 I'm always up for fun and people being all safe and stuff.
Lets hope we get to see each other at the doubletree. I expect them to have the free cookies you want when I get there XP
Elsword Cosplays: Blade Master Raven ver 2.0 (81%) andIron Paladin Chung (21%)
Tales of Xillia 2- Victor Mel Mata (16%) & Jude Mathis (10%)
Ludger03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2013, 02:01 PM   #2473
Zaiten

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura03 View Post
Lets hope we get to see each other at the doubletree. I expect them to have the free cookies you want when I get there XP
I still hope we're all on the same floor so we can lay claim to it as our kingdom for the weekend! :3 Because add cookies to my secret stash of pocky and yanyan and stuff and it'll be one nice weekend.

Which reminds me, I need to go stock up at the store. I ate all my pocky, kioala's march, and well.. just about all my con snacks. Yay for buying it a lot cheaper now and skipping con prices.

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Unread 03-13-2013, 11:04 PM   #2474
Mouzif

Quote:

haha Yeah, there's this really sweet old lady at mine that I always chat with, she's really helpful for bouncing ideas off of. Ooh gur, you do that Haru. You do eeeeet.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. (No seriously, I kept them all. YOU CANT HAVE THEM BACK THEYRE SO COMFY HISSSSSS) Same here man. Being single is just.... ugh. Awesome. haha But I've come to the point where I don't hide anything now, whether I'm attracted to them or not. "Yeah, I like to dress up. Oh, that thing? That's my $430 hunk of resin. Her name is Ivory. She hates you. She also likes to dress up with me."

I saw those pictures! You make a sweet Sasuke I was gonna do a fem!Sasuke but I've put it on hold :P

In other news, I just ordered the socks for Fionna So now all I need is the shirt and the shoes and to finish that damn sword. Or just scrap it and do a new one. Ugh. I known I should have started with a tutorial.
I also might do the shirt she's wearing at the end of comic three. It's a baseball style with black sleeves and really crappy drawings of Gumball's and Marshal's faces that says "BOYS NIGHT." Cause she was super upset they didn't invite her so she made a wish on the wishy wand Gumball baked her for them to have matching shirts.

And I would totes take you up on the buddy system for A-kon but we live like 30 minutes away so were not getting a hotel room XD

Unread 03-13-2013, 11:15 PM   #2475
UtahLuge

Quote:
I also live in bumblef*ck. Or Central Texas, Killeen to be more specific. This town has three cosplayers in it. And I'm one of them.
Now you can count 4. lol I will be heading to Dallas Comic-Con in May. I've got a couple costumes I am going to wear. One complete I just need to get some pics to upload and the other I am still working on. I will only be at DCC for Friday and Saturday so I got one costume for each day
UtahLuge is offline   Reply With Quote