Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 66 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-14-2013, 01:33 AM   #2476
Zaiten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouzif View Post
haha Yeah, there's this really sweet old lady at mine that I always chat with, she's really helpful for bouncing ideas off of. Ooh gur, you do that Haru. You do eeeeet.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. (No seriously, I kept them all. YOU CANT HAVE THEM BACK THEYRE SO COMFY HISSSSSS) Same here man. Being single is just.... ugh. Awesome. haha But I've come to the point where I don't hide anything now, whether I'm attracted to them or not. "Yeah, I like to dress up. Oh, that thing? That's my $430 hunk of resin. Her name is Ivory. She hates you. She also likes to dress up with me."

I saw those pictures! You make a sweet Sasuke I was gonna do a fem!Sasuke but I've put it on hold :P

In other news, I just ordered the socks for Fionna So now all I need is the shirt and the shoes and to finish that damn sword. Or just scrap it and do a new one. Ugh. I known I should have started with a tutorial.
I also might do the shirt she's wearing at the end of comic three. It's a baseball style with black sleeves and really crappy drawings of Gumball's and Marshal's faces that says "BOYS NIGHT." Cause she was super upset they didn't invite her so she made a wish on the wishy wand Gumball baked her for them to have matching shirts.

And I would totes take you up on the buddy system for A-kon but we live like 30 minutes away so were not getting a hotel room XD
I'm going to enjoy Hatsuharu far more then I should. I'm also probably going to throw together a simple Tohru costume sometime in the future also just in case. :3

I have t-shirts too. =D An't they wonderful!? (Best one I ever got left was a Zelda one. Yessssss.) The only place I hide my nerdiness is at work. xD They already think I'm weird enough, let's not add in dressing up like fictional characters outside of October. I like my job, I don't want to lose it.

Thank you~ I'm actually going to cosplay Sasuke again. =D I'm just not sure when and which outfit.

Yay for socks and being almost done! Boo for possibly needing to re-do stuffs.

And fair enough. :3 I just like to throw it out there. I never want to hear about anyone getting into some sort of trouble and not having anyone to turn to. I hate hearing horror stories after cons about creepers and late night scares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahLuge View Post
Now you can count 4. lol I will be heading to Dallas Comic-Con in May. I've got a couple costumes I am going to wear. One complete I just need to get some pics to upload and the other I am still working on. I will only be at DCC for Friday and Saturday so I got one costume for each day

Holy crap, 4! It's a new record! (Well actually, make it 6 now. Two old friends of mine are going to be cosplaying this year too. And they're close enough to Killeen.) But yay! More local cosplayers makes me happy!

Facebook Page: Zaiten
Fun cosplay updates: tumblr
Serious cosplay updates: deviantART

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Zaiten is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #2477
yamibakura03
aka Ludger03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaiten View Post
I still hope we're all on the same floor so we can lay claim to it as our kingdom for the weekend! :3 Because add cookies to my secret stash of pocky and yanyan and stuff and it'll be one nice weekend.

Which reminds me, I need to go stock up at the store. I ate all my pocky, kioala's march, and well.. just about all my con snacks. Yay for buying it a lot cheaper now and skipping con prices.
I hope so too, :3
I need to buy some snacks because I get hungry all the time. Reminds me, I was walking further ahead and checked the shops in the Houston center. I found the food court and they even have a japanese food joint. The food court is open from 7am-6pm m-f. Saturdays from 9am-3pm. Sundays are off except Restaurants they may have.
Elsword Cosplays: Blade Master Raven ver 2.0 (81%) andIron Paladin Chung (21%)
Tales of Xillia 2- Victor Mel Mata (16%) & Jude Mathis (10%)
yamibakura03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 01:02 AM   #2478
Zaiten

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura03 View Post
I hope so too, :3
I need to buy some snacks because I get hungry all the time. Reminds me, I was walking further ahead and checked the shops in the Houston center. I found the food court and they even have a japanese food joint. The food court is open from 7am-6pm m-f. Saturdays from 9am-3pm. Sundays are off except Restaurants they may have.
I buy plenty to share. ^_^ There's no easier way to break the ice then "Want some pocky?"

And wow, those are short hours, all things considered.

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Unread 03-16-2013, 09:18 PM   #2479
fangurl47

So Anyone From Longview texas? Cuz im pretty clueless down here wit no other cosplayers TT___TT....im new to it and tring to get into it. Lol
fangurl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2013, 02:24 PM   #2480
CheerupSkitz
AlphaWolf;)

Anyone near the Sulphur Springs or Quitman/Mineola area in East Texas? I live smack dab in the middle of Sulphur and Quitman so it'd be nice to make more friends that live close by. c:

Completed Cosplays:

Fem! Zoro - One Piece

br0k3nrainb0w.deviantart.com
CheerupSkitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #2481
Zaiten

Awh, sorry guys. Don't think I'm anywhere near there. =(

Cosplay wise, I have some updates on my tumblr. :3 In progress shots of Celes and Rinoa are up and looking pretty good.

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Unread 03-17-2013, 04:55 PM   #2482
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3

Waiting on my local Joann's to restock their Lilac Costume Satin so I can get it for my Ranmao cosplay. *^*

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2013, 09:13 AM   #2483
ladysuki1289

ASELIA CON WAS AWESOME~! Now to get the pieces together for my Marie cosplay for A-Kon~! And more Lolita! Whhoooooooooo! ^___^

What's everyone working on this week?
Unread 03-18-2013, 11:57 AM   #2484
Zaiten

And the first report for Aselia con is in! =P First year was awesome? That's pretty good news.

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Unread 03-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #2485
yamibakura03
aka Ludger03

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysuki1289 View Post
ASELIA CON WAS AWESOME~! Now to get the pieces together for my Marie cosplay for A-Kon~! And more Lolita! Whhoooooooooo! ^___^

What's everyone working on this week?
I am sad that I couldn't go (first "Tales of "Convention) because of school project I had to work on before school started again. Oh well, I get to deck my outfits that I had plan for AM. I'll go next year since this year was very successful.
Unread 03-18-2013, 08:40 PM   #2486
CheerupSkitz
AlphaWolf;)

I'm working on my female Roronoa Zoro timeskip cosplay It's my first ever legit cosplay c:

Completed Cosplays:

Fem! Zoro - One Piece

br0k3nrainb0w.deviantart.com
CheerupSkitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2013, 02:15 PM   #2487
ladysuki1289

Yeah, Aselia Con was really fun because it was a small, niche con, but more people registered than we expected. I think the final count was close to 100? They had a little artist's alley with some Tales stuff, there was a trivia game, a dating game, a waitress game, several panels and of course, a Tales gaming room.

I'm really happy to have volunteered for the con's first year. I hope it can continue to grow, lol. So what other cons are coming up besides Matsuri and A-Kon?
Unread 03-20-2013, 12:26 AM   #2488
Zaiten

After Matsuri and A-kon is San Japan, AnimeFEST.. think Anime Overload. But those are summer cons.

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Unread 03-20-2013, 05:55 AM   #2489
Sinnocent
Sinful Innocence

Overload is before AnimeFEST ... and houston also has Delta-H-Con, and I believe it's San Antonio that has a small convention, I can't remember the name of it ... and at the end of the year Austin has Ikkicon, and Galveston has Oni-con.

Upcoming Conventions

Anime North Texas
Friday: Live Action Usagi Tsukino Saturday: Julia (Cowboy Bebop) Sunday: Original Design Moon Dress

2015 Schedule Coming Soon!
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 08:42 AM   #2490
yamibakura03
aka Ludger03

There is also Comicpalooza during the summer in houston.