Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 75 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-03-2013, 10:32 PM   #2791
yamibakura03
aka Ludger03
 
yamibakura03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangiku12 View Post
Tales of stuff! Awesome I hope to cosplay Marta soon but her outfit confuses me on certain parts. If you find a Mieu keychain let me know!!
Lalabit (namco bandai Jap store) was selling it but got sold out as soon as the tales of festival 2013 ended. Yeah I shop online a lot XD""
Her outfit does seem to confused me as well, but I be glad to help you out on it. Plus I dont get to see Marta Cosplayers.

To Myribee: I heard good news about worbla so please do share your results since I want to try it for a big project Im planning. Its an elsword cosplay and the character I choice has alot of armor from top to bottom.
__________________
2014 Cosplays: (Red for my Bro, Blue for Myself)
Next con: Oni-Con 2014
Future Cons:Anime Matsuri 2015
Elsword Cosplays: Blade Master Raven ver 2.0 (81%) andIron Paladin Chung (21%)
Tales of Xillia 2- Victor Mel Mata (16%) & Jude Mathis (10%)
yamibakura03 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 07-03-2013, 11:16 PM   #2792
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3
 
Rangiku12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura03 View Post
Lalabit (namco bandai Jap store) was selling it but got sold out as soon as the tales of festival 2013 ended. Yeah I shop online a lot XD""
Her outfit does seem to confused me as well, but I be glad to help you out on it. Plus I dont get to see Marta Cosplayers.

To Myribee: I heard good news about worbla so please do share your results since I want to try it for a big project Im planning. Its an elsword cosplay and the character I choice has alot of armor from top to bottom.
Thanks I could use the help. Been trying to get ToS:dawn of the new world again so I can take high res pictures of her but my local game shop never gets it.
__________________
Facebook

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 12:44 AM   #2793
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3
 
darkangel7410's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 501
Geez Rangiku was the only one to comment on me. ICHIGO HAS NO LOVES lol I'm actually proud to say i'm working on a full out Gundam cosplay. It's my first time doing it but lucky me i'm good with crafts. STILL I NEED A T-BONE for the Swat Kats cosplay i plan to do. Any takers. >.> You guys don't hates meh right?
__________________
(>'.')> <('.')> <('.'<) Dancin Kirby XD

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 02:03 AM   #2794
Rangiku12
&lt;3 Old School &lt;3
 
Rangiku12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,232
Aww no one hates you it's just late and only night owls are up.
__________________
Facebook

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 02:39 AM   #2795
Riia
Rii-Chan
 
Riia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel7410 View Post
I've heard decent things about Ushicon though i have yet to meet a lot of the people that i have found from here. Zaiten is one person. I believe i have met Rangiku once but it was not for long. And Falclon is some i have to meet as well Riia too. BUT i guess it will depend on what cons I manage to go to this year.
Well if you can make it to San Japan this year It would be awesome for you to hang with me and my peeps! We are doing a bleach group on friday! But we are a awkward bunch XD
__________________

--------------------------------

Next Convention
San Japan 2014
Riia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #2796
yamibakura03
aka Ludger03
 
yamibakura03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangiku12 View Post
Thanks I could use the help. Been trying to get ToS:dawn of the new world again so I can take high res pictures of her but my local game shop never gets it.
Sorry to hear you cant find it. Then again, the tales of symphonia union HD game will come out next year for the PS3. It will have both games, the first and second with dual audio. So that one I believe may come with the gallery like the european version of TOS2.

I have some references of her if you need them
__________________
2014 Cosplays: (Red for my Bro, Blue for Myself)
Next con: Oni-Con 2014
Future Cons:Anime Matsuri 2015
Elsword Cosplays: Blade Master Raven ver 2.0 (81%) andIron Paladin Chung (21%)
Tales of Xillia 2- Victor Mel Mata (16%) & Jude Mathis (10%)
yamibakura03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 10:41 PM   #2797
Myribee
The Last Pandawan
 
Myribee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 162
Worblaaaaaa. This stuff is so fuuuuun.
__________________
Next Convention
Oni-Con

Current Cosplays WIP
Weiss Schnee - RWBY - 80%
Tsubomi Kido - Mekaku City Actors - 90%
Ryuko Matoi - Kill la Kill - 70%
Jinx - League of Legends - 5%
Junko Enoshima - Danganronpa - 10%

Follow me at www.facebook.com/Ayriath !
Myribee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 10:43 PM   #2798
yamibakura03
aka Ludger03
 
yamibakura03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myribee View Post
Worblaaaaaa. This stuff is so fuuuuun.
where did you get yours by the way? I want to order a sample piece to see how it works and all before I got buy the whole thing. And is it like wonderflex?
__________________
2014 Cosplays: (Red for my Bro, Blue for Myself)
Next con: Oni-Con 2014
Future Cons:Anime Matsuri 2015
Elsword Cosplays: Blade Master Raven ver 2.0 (81%) andIron Paladin Chung (21%)
Tales of Xillia 2- Victor Mel Mata (16%) & Jude Mathis (10%)
yamibakura03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 01:04 AM   #2799
Rangiku12
&lt;3 Old School &lt;3
 
Rangiku12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura03 View Post
Sorry to hear you cant find it. Then again, the tales of symphonia union HD game will come out next year for the PS3. It will have both games, the first and second with dual audio. So that one I believe may come with the gallery like the european version of TOS2.

I have some references of her if you need them
id love some of the references. I didn't know about the ps3 one! That sounds awesome. Thinking might bid on one on eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myribee View Post
Worblaaaaaa. This stuff is so fuuuuun.
what is it?
__________________
Facebook

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 10:09 AM   #2800
beachbunny
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 36
I live in Austin!! I'd like to meet other people who like cosplaying, i have no friends that like it
beachbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 04:08 PM   #2801
Riia
Rii-Chan
 
Riia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 118
Myribee I liked your page on facebook! I love your cosplays!
Beachbunny you can add me on facebook and/or follow me on tumblr lol I am always on the look out for more cosplay friends xD I am in the same boat. I really dont have that many friends who are as into as I am >.<
__________________

--------------------------------

Next Convention
San Japan 2014
Riia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 07:45 PM   #2802
bluecious
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4
San Antonio, here. Going to San Japan, and went to Anime Odyssey in May.
bluecious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 08:10 PM   #2803
Myribee
The Last Pandawan
 
Myribee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura03 View Post
where did you get yours by the way? I want to order a sample piece to see how it works and all before I got buy the whole thing. And is it like wonderflex?
I bought it HEREEEE ----> http://www.cosplaysupplies.com/store.php?p=WORB-Sample (This is the link for the sample sheet) and they don't charge shipping, which is nice!

And...It's basically this really awesome plastic-y type material people often use for armor or props. It's much sturdier (So far from what I've seen) than craft foam and seals to itself with heat so you don't have to hot glue it together! It's really amazing.


And Riia, thank you so much! You're really sweet. :3
__________________
Next Convention
Oni-Con

Current Cosplays WIP
Weiss Schnee - RWBY - 80%
Tsubomi Kido - Mekaku City Actors - 90%
Ryuko Matoi - Kill la Kill - 70%
Jinx - League of Legends - 5%
Junko Enoshima - Danganronpa - 10%

Follow me at www.facebook.com/Ayriath !
Myribee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 01:14 AM   #2804
yamibakura03
aka Ludger03
 
yamibakura03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myribee View Post
I bought it HEREEEE ----> http://www.cosplaysupplies.com/store.php?p=WORB-Sample (This is the link for the sample sheet) and they don't charge shipping, which is nice!

And...It's basically this really awesome plastic-y type material people often use for armor or props. It's much sturdier (So far from what I've seen) than craft foam and seals to itself with heat so you don't have to hot glue it together! It's really amazing.


And Riia, thank you so much! You're really sweet. :3
ah thanks for the link. Oh man I want to order a sample and check it out before I make a big order of it. Thanks for the feedback on it
__________________
2014 Cosplays: (Red for my Bro, Blue for Myself)
Next con: Oni-Con 2014
Future Cons:Anime Matsuri 2015
Elsword Cosplays: Blade Master Raven ver 2.0 (81%) andIron Paladin Chung (21%)
Tales of Xillia 2- Victor Mel Mata (16%) & Jude Mathis (10%)
yamibakura03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 10:42 AM   #2805
Red Comet
elite mobile suit pilot
 
Red Comet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 244
I don't live in Texas. I live in New Mexico (Alamogordo to be specific). But I can travel to El Paso without much trouble.
__________________
A frog in a well does not know the ocean.
-Japanese proverb

It is a wise man who accepts the limits of his wisdom.
-personal saying
Red Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.