Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 69 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-08-2010, 04:50 PM   #406
Hee-Hee
+Twinzik+

Would you also be going to AnimeMatsuri, Terra? We're going to have a fairly expansive Dissidia group there, it'd be cool if you were also attending!

Next Con: Anime Matsuri!

Simon Petrikov - Adventure Time
Jack Frost - Rise of the Guardians
Sandman - Rise of the Guardians

Crunchyroll Cosplay Ambassador
Check out Crunchyroll HERE

Hee-Hee is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-08-2010, 05:00 PM   #407
Terra~Esper
Velvet Rose Cosplay

AnimeMatsuri? I've never heard of it. When is it???

Terra v.3 95%
[Ongoing Project]

Maiden Zelda 15%
(Have the fabric, patterns and ears.)

Opera Celes: 45%
(The base dress is mostly put together. Detailing the bodice and patterning the overlay detail.)
Terra~Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010, 09:09 PM   #408
Terra~Esper
Velvet Rose Cosplay

Well.... I finished the first moogle, but I'm not sure what to say about it... Can I get some opinions?

lol ignore my husband's arm!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0108002100.jpg (57.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 0108002101.jpg (61.6 KB, 0 views)

Terra v.3 95%
[Ongoing Project]

Maiden Zelda 15%

(The base dress is mostly put together. Detailing the bodice and patterning the overlay detail.)
Unread 01-08-2010, 10:44 PM   #409
TryThisTrick
IS OVER 9000!!!!

Ahhhh, hello, fellow Texas cosplayers. 8D;; I live in Houston and attend most of the major conventions there; I just missed Ikki-con in Austin, unfortunately. Though my best friend got to go and said it was a blast. :3
Next Houstonian con I'm going to is Kamikazecon. Anyone else...? C:

"There's no love in your violence." -Kakihara.
TryThisTrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #410
evan7

<-------is from Austin,TX as well. I still don't know many cosplayers in the area

I would definitely be interested in a picnic meetup or whatever. And if anyone's interested I wouldn't mind hosting a Cos party of some sort. (dancing and drinking our worries away *evil grin*)
evan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2010, 06:19 PM   #411
peachesama
PeachyKeen

Hello~! Jumping in here from San Antonio BOYZEE.

I'm Peaches and come this summer for Akon 21 I'll have been cosplaying for two years!

Primarily I've done Naruto cosplay (Gaara, working now on Kimimaro), Hitman Reborn (Lambo) and--well, the rest are in my profile anyway!!

I want in on this! There's not enough AWESOME ROCKSUM COSPLAY in Texas! Come on now! Unite!
Unread 01-10-2010, 06:38 PM   #412
Thearah
Is the Smexy Fran

PEAACHES! I live five minutes away from her. Heh. <3

Officer Jenny ---> 80%
Thearah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2010, 01:40 AM   #413
Shadowimage
Gaming Fiend

HEY!!! I got this message the other day and I was wondering if anyone was interested in it at all? I know the guy (not personally) and I think it may be fun. If anyone wants to do it let me know I'm getting more detailed info, OH and he doesn't say in this message but he sent me another saying it's going to take place on Sunday Jan. 24.

Shadowimage.

I've tried posting this info in the forums in the Texas thread but it hasn't gotten through. I'm not sure if this is frowned on or not. The rules aren't too clear about this so, please, hear me out and if I've violated any protocol, I sincerely apologize.

My name is Joe Cucinotti. I'm the co-creator, co-writer and director of a web series called THE VARIANTS (www.thevariants.com) based out of Dallas.

We're getting ready to start production on our 8th episode and we're looking for cosplayers for the big climax of this particular story. It takes place in a theater space in Plano. We can't offer any money for your time but if you'd like to come and hang out with your friends and show off your latest costume work, we'd love to have you.

The shoot will be in Plano, TX from 12:30pm to 10:30pm. If you can only stay for a little bit of that time, that's fine. If you can stay the whole time... EVEN BETTER.

Message me if you're interested and I'll get you the rest of the details.

Thank you for taking the time to read this... oh... and if you know anyone else who would be interested, please pass this along.

Joe
Shadowimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2010, 01:41 AM   #414
Thearah
Is the Smexy Fran

Awww, makes me wish I lived near Dallas. ;_; Sadness.

Officer Jenny ---> 80%
Thearah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2010, 10:56 AM   #415
Terra~Esper
Velvet Rose Cosplay

Damn, that is tempting. I dunno if I could actually GET to Plano though. I'm horrible with directions, and I'm not too sure if my husband would like the idea very much.

Terra v.3 95%
[Ongoing Project]

Maiden Zelda 15%

Unread 01-11-2010, 12:38 PM   #416
Shadowimage
Gaming Fiend

Yeah I kinda figured, lol I'm not even sure if I'm gonna do it. After I get a little more info and see if anyone else would wanna go I'll decide whether or not I want to.

Well if anyone else reads my last post and is interested plz let me know!
Unread 01-11-2010, 09:31 PM   #417
TransurrealisTristan
I'm a dude,got it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowimage View Post
HEY!!! I got this message the other day and I was wondering if anyone was interested in it at all? I know the guy (not personally) and I think it may be fun. If anyone wants to do it let me know I'm getting more detailed info, OH and he doesn't say in this message but he sent me another saying it's going to take place on Sunday Jan. 24.

Shadowimage.

I've tried posting this info in the forums in the Texas thread but it hasn't gotten through. I'm not sure if this is frowned on or not. The rules aren't too clear about this so, please, hear me out and if I've violated any protocol, I sincerely apologize.

My name is Joe Cucinotti. I'm the co-creator, co-writer and director of a web series called THE VARIANTS (www.thevariants.com) based out of Dallas.

We're getting ready to start production on our 8th episode and we're looking for cosplayers for the big climax of this particular story. It takes place in a theater space in Plano. We can't offer any money for your time but if you'd like to come and hang out with your friends and show off your latest costume work, we'd love to have you.

The shoot will be in Plano, TX from 12:30pm to 10:30pm. If you can only stay for a little bit of that time, that's fine. If you can stay the whole time... EVEN BETTER.

Thank you for taking the time to read this... oh... and if you know anyone else who would be interested, please pass this along.

Joe
I got the same message.I sent him an RSVP to go for it.

Man!I'm really going to have to scrape hard to get at least part of England done then!

Looking for convention pictures?Hit up my DeviantArt to see if I got ya.
TransurrealisTristan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2010, 11:51 PM   #418
Shadowimage
Gaming Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACME-Rian View Post
I got the same message.I sent him an RSVP to go for it.

Man!I'm really going to have to scrape hard to get at least part of England done then!
I thought that was the case, lol. It sounds like fun to me I think i will check it out.
Unread 01-12-2010, 08:54 PM   #419
crimsonvz
This isnt my world ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowimage View Post

Shadowimage.

Joe
wish i could go but work is evil and doesnt pay me to where i can have fun -_- also dont have any of my planed cosplays ready -_-

DA link
http://crimsonvz.deviantart.com/
facebook link
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pr...26&ref=profile

planning for afest 2009
crimsonvz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2010, 09:57 PM   #420
robokiss4

oh hai uhh i live in the plano/allen area >///< and wouldnt mind getting to know/ meet some new peoples
robokiss4 is offline   Reply With Quote