Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #541
Maalie

I'm in Houston!~ Close to Cypress~

Unread 03-24-2010, 06:39 PM   #542
Sinnocent
Sinful Innocence

Ooo Maalie ... you're right by where Anime Matsuri is going to be! Nice! I will sadly be making a 45 minute commute everyday DX ... I live in Sugar Land, so it's a bit of a drive, lol.

Upcoming Conventions

AnimeFEST
Friday: ChiChi (Dragonball Z) Saturday: Nico Robin (One Piece)
Sunday: Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) Monday: Original Design Moon Dress

DCC - Fan Days
Friday: Engineer (Star Trek) Saturday: Julia (Cowboy Bebop)
Sunday: Original Design Moon Dress

+2 (maybe 3) more later this year
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2010, 04:41 PM   #543
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Moon View Post
Ooo Maalie ... you're right by where Anime Matsuri is going to be! Nice! I will sadly be making a 45 minute commute everyday DX ... I live in Sugar Land, so it's a bit of a drive, lol.
I live in Dallas/Irving so I can probably only go for one day...T__T my family has one car. So for me to take it for all three days would be impossible.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2010, 10:48 AM   #544
Shadowimage
Gaming Fiend

Dang I wish I had the extra time and cash to make this one, last year's Anime Matsuri was pretty fun....-_- *sigh* oh well. No biggie just gotta focus on Akon ^_^ yea!!!

Everybody have double fun for me I'll see ya at Akon.
Shadowimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2010, 01:53 PM   #545
Thearah
Is the Smexy Fran

Yea, I can't make it to Anime Matsuri anymore either. It's really depressin. ._. I went to go visit my boyfriend, stayed an extra two days to be able to spend time with HIS family, and my father got mad at me. I mean, I called them and told them, but he thought that I was making the wrong decision, so now I'm under house arrest.

I'm 20. I paid for my trip. I can make my own decisions.

*sigh* This is what happens when you still live at home. =.=

Officer Jenny ---> 80%
Thearah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2010, 08:21 PM   #546
crimsonvz
This isnt my world ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I wish I could get 40 hours in a week =3= I only work part time and I am lucky to get in my minimum of 10 hours. My bosses want to train me to do more at the store, so at least then I know I can get more hours and fill in for more stuff at the store.

But until I can get more hours I am stuck getting weeks where I only make 17$. I am lucky my Mother hasn't kicked me out and helps me out until I can get more hours with my job.
i know how u feel about a min of 10 hours its annoying im lucky to even get 15 on pay week ....tip 2 every one never ever work for a dollar store lol

DA link
http://crimsonvz.deviantart.com/
facebook link
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pr...26&ref=profile

planning for afest 2009
crimsonvz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2010, 09:54 AM   #547
Shadowimage
Gaming Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thearah View Post
Yea, I can't make it to Anime Matsuri anymore either. It's really depressin. ._. I went to go visit my boyfriend, stayed an extra two days to be able to spend time with HIS family, and my father got mad at me. I mean, I called them and told them, but he thought that I was making the wrong decision, so now I'm under house arrest.

I'm 20. I paid for my trip. I can make my own decisions.

*sigh* This is what happens when you still live at home. =.=

Argh.....that's really lame! That doesn't even make any sense how are you making a wrong decision by spending more time with ur boyfriend and his family? Is the world going to end? Will the sun explode? Are giant rat people going to come out of the ground and take over all mankind as we know it!?.....my guess is no. That sux i'm sorry ur being punished for living ur life and doing what you that has absolutly no negative effect on anyone around you.
That's why I left home as soon as I turned 18 my parents always tried to pull stuff like that on me all the time....of course not having to worry about rent and bills were a pretty good plus side lol! Having my freedom is much more worth it! Anyway sorry for getting in ur bussiness like that just had to express my moral outrage. ^_^
Unread 03-31-2010, 10:01 AM   #548
Thearah
Is the Smexy Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowimage View Post
Argh.....that's really lame! That doesn't even make any sense how are you making a wrong decision by spending more time with ur boyfriend and his family? Is the world going to end? Will the sun explode? Are giant rat people going to come out of the ground and take over all mankind as we know it!?.....my guess is no. That sux i'm sorry ur being punished for living ur life and doing what you that has absolutly no negative effect on anyone around you.
That's why I left home as soon as I turned 18 my parents always tried to pull stuff like that on me all the time....of course not having to worry about rent and bills were a pretty good plus side lol! Having my freedom is much more worth it! Anyway sorry for getting in ur bussiness like that just had to express my moral outrage. ^_^
Oh, it's fine. I'm furious at them, I have been since I got back from my trip. I'm almost 20-- two months. I am more than capable of making my own decisions. These are my technical 'In-laws', and I love them to death. There is nothing wrong with wanting to see them, and waiting a day or two to do so. It's not like I had anything waiting for me when I get back.

Had I the funds, I would've moved out months, years ago. But I didn't and still don't. I finally got a job and I'm going to save up. There's a culinary school in Austin that wants me, and I might move up there in the Summer.

Anyhow, it's ridiculous that they pull that shit on me.

Officer Jenny ---> 80%
Thearah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2010, 11:23 AM   #549
Terra~Esper
Velvet Rose Cosplay

Thearah, I totally feel your pain. My parents used to do the same thing to me. The only reason it quit is because I met my husband and we got married. Unlike you though, I didn't have a saving up and move out option, because my job sucks. On top of that, my younger sister went off to college and went totally wild, so they watched me like a hawk. My parents are very strict baptists, and while I love God and do what I'm supposed to do, IT DROVE ME NUTS! I was 21 years old and still had a curfew of 11:00 on the weekends.

So I totally know what you're going through. I wish I could help. -.-;;;

Terra v.3 95%
[Ongoing Project]

Maiden Zelda 15%
(Have the fabric, patterns and ears.)

Opera Celes: 45%
(The base dress is mostly put together. Detailing the bodice and patterning the overlay detail.)
Terra~Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2010, 09:48 AM   #550
Shadowimage
Gaming Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thearah View Post
Oh, it's fine. I'm furious at them, I have been since I got back from my trip. I'm almost 20-- two months. I am more than capable of making my own decisions. These are my technical 'In-laws', and I love them to death. There is nothing wrong with wanting to see them, and waiting a day or two to do so. It's not like I had anything waiting for me when I get back.

Had I the funds, I would've moved out months, years ago. But I didn't and still don't. I finally got a job and I'm going to save up. There's a culinary school in Austin that wants me, and I might move up there in the Summer.

Anyhow, it's ridiculous that they pull that shit on me.

Yeah that is really ridiculous!!! Well hopefully you can save up real quick, of course being a cosplayer does hit the funds a bit if ur not careful lol....I must wait for my next pay day before i buy more supplys....but....so...many ideas...can't resist....argh! I'm sure you'll keep everything in check and be out of there in no time. Awesome culinary school should be a blast, I wish you all the luck with that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra~Esper View Post
Thearah, I totally feel your pain. My parents used to do the same thing to me. The only reason it quit is because I met my husband and we got married. Unlike you though, I didn't have a saving up and move out option, because my job sucks. On top of that, my younger sister went off to college and went totally wild, so they watched me like a hawk. My parents are very strict baptists, and while I love God and do what I'm supposed to do, IT DROVE ME NUTS! I was 21 years old and still had a curfew of 11:00 on the weekends.

So I totally know what you're going through. I wish I could help. -.-;;;

Yikes! Sounds like a major pain! I knew I had to get out of my parents house the day they told me the classic "As long as you live here you live by my rules." Uh yeah I'm moving out C-ya!!! LOL
Unread 04-03-2010, 01:45 PM   #551
baka_shinigami
Mmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maalie View Post
Ahh!~ I live in Cypress!~
Happy that there are cosplayers in Cypress.
The Undertaker- Kuroshitsuji
The Witch- Left 4 Dead
Hunter- Left 4 Dead (for my bf)
Lugia Gijinka(Planning)
Umbreon Gijinka(Planning for bf)
baka_shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2010, 03:21 AM   #552
Phanari
Phanari Rhun

HOUSTON! To be more specific, since Houston's a BIG CITY! EAST Houston!

Are any of you near East Houston? Kinda near Channelview and a little close to Pasadena areaish.

If so: PM me!
Phanari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2010, 02:26 PM   #553
Painted-Faces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maalie View Post
HI MAALIE who I already know but whatever :D
Cypress rocks. Hardcore, yeah.
Painted-Faces is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2010, 12:22 AM   #554
DieAntwoord

From the dallas area here
DieAntwoord is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2010, 09:16 PM   #555
TransurrealisTristan
I'm a dude,got it?

Is there anyone here with room for myself and a friend in their group room for A-Kon 21?I've been scrambling to find room space for almost a month now and it's really draining my resources here.

Hit me up with a PM if you got one.I'm in talks with 2 others to get in to theirs,but I haven't heard from anyone yet.

Latest I can take invites is May 20th.I need to know where we're staying and how much we'll be owing.

Looking for convention pictures?Hit up my DeviantArt to see if I got ya.
TransurrealisTristan is offline   Reply With Quote