Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 75 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-13-2010, 11:39 AM   #781
Satou
Seeker

[quote=LolitaiX;3594255]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satou View Post

Awesome!! i want those necklaces... hopefully ill get over my internet buying phobia.... im so excited to go to onicon this year my budget is so much then b4!
Ha ha ha, you have that phobia too!? XD
I HAD it, but then I got my Sasuke and Cloud cosplays over the net and my sister got her cosplay, so I'm over mine.
Genesis Rhapsodos (Crisis Core) - 0%
Sasuke Uchiha (New Team Taka) -100%
Cloud Strife (Advent Children) - 100% (<-Planning to sell)
Con Line-up:
Anime-Expo 2011 (Genesis Rhapsodos & Sasuke Uchiha)
*Subject to addition or subtraction of cons.
Satou is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-13-2010, 11:52 AM   #782
LolitaiX

[quote=Satou;3594272]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolitaiX View Post

Ha ha ha, you have that phobia too!? XD
I HAD it, but then I got my Sasuke and Cloud cosplays over the net and my sister got her cosplay, so I'm over mine.
im sooooo paranoid about that ide rather make my own wigs/costume/everything
then risk getting scammed i suppose it just because i dont know a trustworthy site
but i guess at least i know how to make my stuff now but it would be so much easier to buy off line.... i think im going to after i get back from cali though cuz i need a rlly long wig not sure why i just want one... haha, what site did you use btw? and how long did it take to come in the mail?

"holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal to throw at some one else, in the end you're the one who gets burned"
LolitaiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2010, 11:56 AM   #783
Satou
Seeker

[quote=LolitaiX;3594284]
Quote:

im sooooo paranoid about that ide rather make my own wigs/costume/everything
then risk getting scammed i suppose it just because i dont know a trustworthy site
but i guess at least i know how to make my stuff now but it would be so much easier to buy off line.... i think im going to after i get back from cali though cuz i need a rlly long wig not sure why i just want one... haha, what site did you use btw? and how long did it take to come in the mail?
CosplayMagic.com and Milanoo.com. They both took about two weeks or so. Give or take a few days. Lol.
Yeah, the only reason I want to make my own is so I can use them in skits and stuff. Lame rules for cons, but whatever. :/
Con Line-up:
Unread 08-13-2010, 12:03 PM   #784
LolitaiX

[quote=Satou;3594286]
Quote:

CosplayMagic.com and Milanoo.com. They both took about two weeks or so. Give or take a few days. Lol.
Yeah, the only reason I want to make my own is so I can use them in skits and stuff. Lame rules for cons, but whatever. :/
yea i dont agree about that when it comes to skits, i was sooo tempted to buy these shoes on milanoo so now im definitely going to buy them!!! so so excited... i love being able to go on this site on my phone lol! sooo much going on right now lmao and i think i lost a shoe....

"holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal to throw at some one else, in the end you're the one who gets burned"
Unread 08-13-2010, 12:17 PM   #785
Satou
Seeker

[quote=LolitaiX;3594288]
Quote:

yea i dont agree about that when it comes to skits, i was sooo tempted to buy these shoes on milanoo so now im definitely going to buy them!!! so so excited... i love being able to go on this site on my phone lol! sooo much going on right now lmao and i think i lost a shoe....
Ha ha ha, my phone is off right now because I was in France. Recently got back and haven't gotten around to turning it back on. :P
But yeah, I was all scared to get stuff off the sites too. What shoes you lookin' for?
Con Line-up:
Unread 08-13-2010, 12:19 PM   #786
EvanKrell

Quote:
I've wanted to go to Realms Con, but I don't play many MMORPGs. But I love to watch them, my comp just sucks. :P
And the cosplays are much more difficult to do for me. :/
Take plenty of pics for me!
Despite its name, Realms Con is mostly focused on anime really. They have a little bit of sci-fi type stuff, but its not really an MMO con.

http://realmscon.com/joomla/

But, yeah, I'll be taking backup SD cards to get as many photos as I can. Unlike Otakon that has all the delicious panels to take up my time- I really don't care that much about going to every Texas voice actor's panel, so I will spend a lot time taking photos or in the game room. Still haven't settled on what to cosplay as..
Unread 08-13-2010, 12:24 PM   #787
Satou
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanKrell View Post
Despite its name, Realms Con is mostly focused on anime really. They have a little bit of sci-fi type stuff, but its not really an MMO con.

http://realmscon.com/joomla/

But, yeah, I'll be taking backup SD cards to get as many photos as I can. Unlike Otakon that has all the delicious panels to take up my time- I really don't care that much about going to every Texas voice actor's panel, so I will spend a lot time taking photos or in the game room. Still haven't settled on what to cosplay as..
Oh, well then I just may try to attend that one!
I'd only heard of it and seen like ten seconds of it and that was MMO things.
What kind of anime do they do? Like, Japanese, or video-games?
Con Line-up:
Unread 08-13-2010, 12:28 PM   #788
LolitaiX

[quote=Satou;3594302]
Quote:

Ha ha ha, my phone is off right now because I was in France. Recently got back and haven't gotten around to turning it back on. :P
But yeah, I was all scared to get stuff off the sites too. What shoes you lookin' for?
im in love with these

w w w[dot]milanoo[dot]com/3-1-10''-Chunky-Heel-1''-Platform-Pink-PU-Bow-Lolita-Shoes-p29527[dot] html
[periods n remove brackets]

there just so cute @.@!!!

Unread 08-13-2010, 12:34 PM   #789
Satou
Seeker

[quote=LolitaiX;3594312]
Quote:

im in love with these

w w w[dot]milanoo[dot]com/3-1-10''-Chunky-Heel-1''-Platform-Pink-PU-Bow-Lolita-Shoes-p29527[dot] html
[periods n remove brackets]

there just so cute @.@!!!
Ha ha ha, nice. Just gonna wear 'em around or do you have something specific for them?
Con Line-up:
Unread 08-13-2010, 12:48 PM   #790
EvanKrell

Quote:
Oh, well then I just may try to attend that one!
I'd only heard of it and seen like ten seconds of it and that was MMO things.
What kind of anime do they do? Like, Japanese, or video-games?
Its pretty much a standard small anime con. There is a dealers room that is mostly anime related. Artist's alley. Video game room. They usually have at least 2 rooms continually screening anime. Panels from voice actors, comic artists, and such. There are always concerts. Lisa Furukawa has been a couple times as well as a psuedo-jrock band doing covers of popular anime rock openings.

I am more into the larger cons with an industry presence like Otakon, but Realms Con has always been fun.
Unread 08-13-2010, 12:50 PM   #791
Satou
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanKrell View Post
Its pretty much a standard small anime con. There is a dealers room that is mostly anime related. Artist's alley. Video game room. They usually have at least 2 rooms continually screening anime. Panels from voice actors, comic artists, and such. There are always concerts. Lisa Furukawa has been a couple times as well as a psuedo-jrock band doing covers of popular anime rock openings.

I am more into the larger cons with an industry presence like Otakon, but Realms Con has always been fun.
Ah, I see now. I like the "industry presence" as well. Makes me feel a little safer. XP
Con Line-up:
Unread 08-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #792
LolitaiX

[quote=Satou;3594317]
Quote:

Ha ha ha, nice. Just gonna wear 'em around or do you have something specific for them?
ehhhhhmmmm both lmao i saw this dress i like alot and i think itll look cute with it also, if i like shoes enough ill wear em but of theres a time and a place for everythingn ofc.

Unread 08-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #793
Satou
Seeker

[quote=LolitaiX;3594334]
Quote:

ehhhhhmmmm both lmao i saw this dress i like alot and i think itll look cute with it also, if i like shoes enough ill wear em but of theres a time and a place for everythingn ofc.
Ha ha ha, true. I'd wear my cosplay around if I was in a big city, otherwise I'm scared I'll get shot or jumped in my neighborhood. XD
Con Line-up:
Unread 08-13-2010, 01:28 PM   #794
LolitaiX

[quote=Satou;3594338]
Quote:

Ha ha ha, true. I'd wear my cosplay around if I was in a big city, otherwise I'm scared I'll get shot or jumped in my neighborhood. XD
haha i would prolly just get weird looks lmao

Unread 08-13-2010, 02:52 PM   #795
Rui Gaika
shūchū shite ak

I'm not from Texas but my family is considering moving there so I just have a quick question: In terms of cons, how many are there in/close to Texas? Well one more question, do you guys get good guests at your cons?

Not on here too much cause I haven't gotten to cosplay. >,<
Rui Gaika is offline   Reply With Quote