Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-09-2012, 09:37 PM   #1156
Falclon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ-Kun View Post
Are you going to Anime Matsuri?
Yes I am!
Falclon is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #1157
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

just save up the gas money it's not that bad to be honest. if gas goes back down it should only take a little over a full tank to get there. I'm in longview\gladewater area and it takes a tank to get from me to houston. SOOOOO yeah but summer traffic should not start that early a think A-kon is in may >.> But if not just find some people on here going or on the A-Kon forums and look for a ride lol cosplayers are super nice so it's not hard to find a ride really.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2012, 10:42 PM   #1158
soraKHdemyx
Trickster

Going to A-Kon and San Japan! Can't wait!

San Japan: Sinister 6- Gabriel from Supernatural, Wiccan from the Young Avengers, other unknown.
soraKHdemyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2012, 10:44 PM   #1159
asorrysight

A-Kon is in June btw, not May ^-^ extra month to save up :P if you do go, I hope to see you!
asorrysight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #1160
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Good to know, Tank you person.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 01-09-2012, 11:22 PM   #1161
Falclon

Believe me, I'm trying as hard as I can to make it work ^_^ Biggest problem is other things going on that weekend, but if everything else worked out I could get out of them.
Falclon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2012, 11:47 PM   #1162
Thearah
Is the Smexy Fran

Hey guys! Been a long while since I've posted in here! I'm a former Texan, relocated to Louisiana, but prolly moving back to texas in the next couple of years! My fiance and I still go to all the Texas conventions though, so I suppose that I could technically be a part of this group. xD

Officer Jenny ---> 80%
Thearah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2012, 02:39 AM   #1163
LilVamp25
Blissly Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ-Kun View Post
Woo A-Kon! I'm so ready for it to be June!!!
Oh, me too! Lurking around here does help a bit though lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel7410 View Post
Multi cons are really fun. You should go to more.
I really want to, but I'll have to wait until after I graduate

Cosplay(s): Random Fandom Girl 100%- all day, everyday
Riza Hawkeye 23%-indefinite

My deviantArt Page
My YouTube Channel
LilVamp25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2012, 04:15 AM   #1164
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thearah View Post
Hey guys! Been a long while since I've posted in here! I'm a former Texan, relocated to Louisiana, but prolly moving back to texas in the next couple of years! My fiance and I still go to all the Texas conventions though, so I suppose that I could technically be a part of this group. xD
Bows to you* I MISS LA so much its stupid. i was born there and living here most of my life...TX is NOT the definition of southern hospitality at all it's so much better in LA. Unless your talking cosplayers and most cosplayers are really nice.

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 01-10-2012, 04:18 AM   #1165
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilVamp25 View Post
Oh, me too! Lurking around here does help a bit though lol

I really want to, but I'll have to wait until after I graduate
trust me don't rush it...i hated school so much it was nuts...but now that i'm not in anymore and have not been in a long time...i really do miss it alot. get to see people every day even if you hate them and your always doing something. OR you could be not allowed to get a job and have not mean of going anywhere=housed 24/7 *unless i get friends (the few i have let in this area)* to get me out of the house. BUT YES multiple cons are amazing but are killer on the wallet.

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 01-10-2012, 11:16 AM   #1166
LilVamp25
Blissly Oblivious

Quote:
trust me don't rush it...i hated school so much it was nuts...but now that i'm not in anymore and have not been in a long time...i really do miss it alot. get to see people every day even if you hate them and your always doing something. OR you could be not allowed to get a job and have not mean of going anywhere=housed 24/7 *unless i get friends (the few i have let in this area)* to get me out of the house. BUT YES multiple cons are amazing but are killer on the wallet.
Don't worry, I am definitely trying to enjoy my time while I still can. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited, but I've seen too many people rush through their Senior and regret it later. Hahaha yeeeah that's the double-edged sword of cons, I guess! My iPad has a habit of auto-correcting the word "cosplay" with "costly" which I thought was really annoying, but now I think it was just trying to warn me 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

Cosplay(s): Random Fandom Girl 100%- all day, everyday
Riza Hawkeye 23%-indefinite

My deviantArt Page
My YouTube Channel
LilVamp25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #1167
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Lol yes i will say it does cost a bit of money...but the truth of it is so long as it's money you can spend there is no harm in it. Cosplay and Conventions are not really expensive per say, but they are fun and worth the time and effort. And like i said cosplayers are really nice people and conventions let you see and meet people with similar interests...you know let you be open and just your goofy self. Its all worth the expense. ^^

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 01-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #1168
orah257
Don't forget to smile! :D

Conventions can be cheap though, I paid under $120 for my three day badge and hotel at the sheraton, rooming with other people really helps cut costs. Plus when you plan six months in advance it helps give you time to save money. Though in general conventions due take a toll on the wallet. @_@ as due cosplay's.
orah257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2012, 09:53 PM   #1169
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by orah257 View Post
Conventions can be cheap though, I paid under $120 for my three day badge and hotel at the sheraton, rooming with other people really helps cut costs. Plus when you plan six months in advance it helps give you time to save money. Though in general conventions due take a toll on the wallet. @_@ as due *DarkMode's Auto Correct*(does/do) cosplay's.
Yeah more so if the cosplays are really well done. I only wish i had the skills to make my own cosplays is all. Does anyone in here do commissions at all because i have some i need done.

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 01-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #1170
Thearah
Is the Smexy Fran

Quote:
Bows to you* I MISS LA so much its stupid. i was born there and living here most of my life...TX is NOT the definition of southern hospitality at all it's so much better in LA. Unless your talking cosplayers and most cosplayers are really nice.
I'm actually the complete opposite! Not that I don't like LA for anything, but I miss Texas so much. I don't what you mean about no Southern Hospitality-- I live in San Antonio, and everyone is nice there, for the most part. Not to mention my whole family and all my friends still live there. OH WELL.

And, there are like, no cosplayers out here. =.=

Officer Jenny ---> 80%
Thearah is offline   Reply With Quote