Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 56 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-06-2012, 05:40 AM   #1231
Kawaiichibiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessthecoolcat View Post
Any of the Houston groups welcoming younger kids XD like 12-13-ish?
Well I'm 14, and the creator of our group is 15 (I just joined the group, bringing our total of members up to two!). We are still looking for more people to join and you wouldn't really be that much younger than us, If you really want to join I would talk to her and see what she thinks. The link to our group is right here!

Also for anyone else who wants to join, we are a houston group... technically (though I live in Dallas) So, I guess it doesn't really matter if you live in Dallas either! as long as you would all be able to make it to the same cons that the group plans on attending. We are planning on doing a Naruto cosplay sometime in the future, so if you're against anything mainstream this probably isn't the group for you! (Not saying we won't cosplay from series less popular either!) Not really much to say, just that if you're interested, say hello on the group to find out about anything else!
edit~If you can't get to the link or don't have a Deviantart, just PM me here
Rock Lee (Naruto)
Feferi (Homestuck)
Kagura (Gintama)
Finn (Adventure Time)
Tumblr
Deviantart

Last edited by Kawaiichibiz : 02-06-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Kawaiichibiz is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-06-2012, 05:49 AM   #1232
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiichibiz View Post
Well I'm 14, and the creator of our group is 15 (I just joined the group, bringing our total of members up to two!). We are still looking for more people to join and you wouldn't really be that much younger than us, If you really want to join I would talk to her and see what she thinks. The link to our group is right here! If you're 13 I think it would be okay, (and not to sound rude) but I think 12 might be too young, some cons won't even allow kids under 13 to walk around without a parent.

Also for anyone else who wants to join, we are a houston group... technically (though I live in Dallas) But I guess it doesn't really matter where you live in Texas as long as you would all be able to make it to the same cons that the group plans on attending. We are planning on doing a Naruto cosplay sometime in the future, so if you're against anything mainstream this probably isn't the group for you! (Not saying we won't cosplay from series less popular either!) Not really much to say, just that if you're interested, say hello on the group to find out about anything else!
edit~If you can't get to the link or don't have a Deviantart, just PM me here
Good luck i've been trying to recruit forever now and no one is joining lol

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #1233
Kawaiichibiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel7410 View Post
Good luck i've been trying to recruit forever now and no one is joining lol
It's so hard to find members! When I found a group that I could fit in I felt I like I had got lucky, and now I'm just wondering if we will actually be able to find a couple more members soon! D:
Rock Lee (Naruto)
Feferi (Homestuck)
Kagura (Gintama)
Finn (Adventure Time)
Tumblr
Deviantart
Unread 02-06-2012, 10:35 PM   #1234
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiichibiz View Post
It's so hard to find members! When I found a group that I could fit in I felt I like I had got lucky, and now I'm just wondering if we will actually be able to find a couple more members soon! D:
Truth be told it is really hard to get a group together but if you are a small group then finding a support group that you can join is a great idea. Like ever group has a name and if your group has a support group it makes things easier for sure. Think of it like this. You have the main group in the Mafia and then 3 groups under them. The main group is the support group and the smaller ones end up merged but still together under one bigger group. Mine is still building and i'm always recruiting people and groups to be a part of ours.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 02-07-2012, 05:51 PM   #1235
asorrysight

Well I got lucky in that I introduced my best friend in Beaumont to cosplay. And then eventually I moved to Dallas where I met another best friend who happened to already know about cosplay! And my best friend in Beaumont went to school with someone who cosplays (as well as the rest of her family, mostly her and her sister) so I have a 5-group person with basically no effort. They live 6 hours away but go to A-kon every year so it all works out.
asorrysight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012, 10:31 PM   #1236
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Lucky indeed although meeting up sometimes and organizing things is a good idea. Like photo shoots and other stuff.

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 02-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #1237
takimoto
tamara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmarewolf View Post
Anyone doing Soul Eater, Blazblue, or Hellsing cosplays at A-Kon this year?
I'm trying to do all three and I was just wondering ^^
i did nygus one year at a-kon, was thinking of doing her again if not her then ill do the female version of kilik
capitan marvel/monica rambeau-avengers
adi gallia-star wars
takimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #1238
time2cosplay

Im in the Dallas area!! Add me to the list !!! I've been looking for a cosplay group for a while now!
time2cosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2012, 03:57 PM   #1239
SuWan

I live in the Houston/Katy area!! I would like to be added to the list please~!!!
SuWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #1240
Kawaiichibiz

We've found 4 members already (suprisingly fast!) so now we're kind of just working things out. We're still accepting new member around the ages 14-16 though.
Rock Lee (Naruto)
Feferi (Homestuck)
Kagura (Gintama)
Finn (Adventure Time)
Tumblr
Deviantart
Unread 02-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #1241
asorrysight

@Kawaiichibiz what area are you in? We might not be super consistent members, depending, but we are willing to do most cosplay. Excluding Hetalia. No Hetalia for us.

Is anyone going to mini A-Kon this Saturday?? My friend and I are going. I'll be wearing a rainbow wig and she has black hair with red tips. Hope to see you guys there!
Unread 02-15-2012, 05:24 PM   #1242
asorrysight

Alright so I just found your previous post (on an iPod so it makes it hard lol) I don't know if we will be able to make it to very many cins this year. I think we're going to 3. And mini A-kon (which you should go to since I see you're in Dallas!! It's free this Saturday)
Unread 02-15-2012, 06:45 PM   #1243
CJ-Kun
King Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asorrysight View Post
@Kawaiichibiz what area are you in? We might not be super consistent members, depending, but we are willing to do most cosplay. Excluding Hetalia. No Hetalia for us.

Is anyone going to mini A-Kon this Saturday?? My friend and I are going. I'll be wearing a rainbow wig and she has black hair with red tips. Hope to see you guys there!
Crap I forgot!!! I guess I'll go.
CJ-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 01:26 AM   #1244
CosplayCinema
Big is Beautiful

any Kuroshitsuji and Katekyo hitman Reborn cosplayers going to A-KON?
Stocking (Anarchy)
Raichu (Human form for a skit)
Lady Rainicorn (Human Form)
CosplayCinema is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 11:58 AM   #1245
Pika-Neko

I'll be cosplaying Kuroshitsuji at A-kon! =) I'll be there as Ciel with my group which consists of Sebastian, Madam Red, Grell, Bard, Mei Rin, and Finny. ^.^
Katara- Avatar the Last Airbender
Quatre- Gundum Wing
Sam Winchester- Supernatural
Jo Harvelle- Supernatural
Super Secret Cosplay
Pika-Neko is offline   Reply With Quote