Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Makeup and Eye Contacts

Unread 05-08-2015, 09:01 PM   #1
Shonen_Maniac

Contact Lenses for Kuroko Tetsuya???

I need help ;-;

I've got incredibly bad eyesight, my prescription for both glasses and contacts being pretty hard to find.

I can't even get contacts at the eye doctors, I need to get custom lenses. And those are just normal contacts.

Well, I'm cosplaying Kuroko Tetsuya, who has blue eyes, and having brown eyes, I need to get colour contacts.

Unfortunately, I'm kind of broke, so I'll need sort of cheap stuff. It's not just me being a cheapskate either, my family is having a bit of a financial problem and we can't afford to waste too much money. I've got about $150 saved up, I can use that money for contacts.

To make it worse, I've got astigmatism in my left eye only. Both eyes are well below 20-20 vision(in the negatives), but my right eye is perfectly fine, besides nearsightedness.

Anyways, I need to find coloured contacts. Any suggestions?

One last thing: I'm hoping to cosplay his Seirin jersey, but I'm a teenager going through puberty(which sucks), and I've got acne all over my back. Ugh. And a couple pimples on my face. I've tried using my mom's concealer and all that stuff, but it sure isn't working. Any tips on hiding that stuff would be good too. Thanks a lot.
Shonen_Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote