Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Makeup and Eye Contacts

Unread 01-04-2016, 08:31 PM   #1
TheInkSplotches

Glasses with Cosplay

I'm cosplaying as the female character from Valiant Hearts the Great War and need help on her makeup, or I guess her skin tone and using makeup to make my complexion like hers...

yea...

The characters in this game have grey-like skin and I'm not too sure if it's to add to affects of the game being based in WWI, or just for the matter of the art. What kind of makeup should I use to add a weathered, but grey-like complexion? I'm not too familiar with makeup.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/478577897876373335/
TheInkSplotches is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-14-2016, 12:13 AM   #2
Khorrupt

Maybe just mix a little grey foundation with foundation that matches your skin colour? I could see this working well with a cream body paint and a liquid/cream foundation. My go-to for grey body paint is Ben Nye's Cadaver Grey (cream) -- I would imagine you could scrape some out of the container and mix it with whatever foundation you like -- maybe one that's a little lighter than your skin for the washed-out effect on top of a greyer look. (Just make sure to powder it, though.)