Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Columbus Cosplay Gathering

Unread 06-03-2009, 12:33 AM   #1
Miyabi-
All Will Be Well

Fabric Swap!

I was talking to a few friends this weekend and we got around to discussing our heaps of fabric we all have lying around gathering dust and taking up room.
So we figured hey, why let it go to waste? SOMEONE could probably use it! And someone probably has something you could use too.

Would any of you guys be interested in having a fabric/sewing supply swap? The idea basically is to give away/swap with someone else. No money involved unless someone actually offers to buy.

The thing is I'm not sure where we could actually have the swap at. I live about an hour from Columbus..near enough to participate but not near enough to know a lot of ideal locations. ^_^

Ideas or thoughts would be welcome!
Miyabi- is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-04-2009, 12:13 AM   #2
Thiefette
May All Your Bacon Burn

This sounds like a great idea! I live about 2 hours so I'd be totally cool with going to Columbus for a day as long as we got to hang out as well!

It gives me an excuse to stop procrastinating and actually go through my massive amounts of fabric so I can organize it, too! On top of that I know my mom has a lot of fabric she's been trying to pawn off on me, despite saying I don't need/want it.
Thiefette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
Miyabi-
All Will Be Well

Same here! I cleaned mine out not too long ago but there's still a massive amount of stuff and I can't even remember what I'd intended on using it for..lol
Miyabi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2009, 09:02 PM   #4
Thiefette
May All Your Bacon Burn

... I'm afraid to clean mine out. I seriously have an entire closet in my apartment just for sewing/cosplay things. There's so many boxes of fabric that I don't even know where to start! I really want some proper storage units too... boxes so don't cut it D:
Thiefette is offline   Reply With Quote