Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-10-2009, 01:00 AM   #1
GreatestGospel
Dork: First Class

Funny Cosplay Stories?

Alright, so at this years ACEN I was walking to my friend's car to go home for the night. It was me (as Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho), my friend Maruri_Hizu (as Hiei), and our friend Mike (as Yusuke) and we had to take an elevator in the parking garage. I can't remember what floor we parked on but we had to make a stop because someone on another floor hit the button. The doors slide open and an elderly woman and her husband get on the elevator.

There are a few moments of silence before the woman looks at us and asks us what 'this' is.

I pointed to my nearly candy-apple-red hair and replied: "Oh this? This is natural!"

To which she replied: "Oh! I know! So is mine. I know! I meant your clothes and all of the people."

Needless to say once she left we all died of laughter. Then a random man looked over at us and said: "Yeah right. Like her hair is natural."

It was definitely one epic night. What about all of you? Any stories to share?

{Currently Working On} {Finished} {Finished & Retired} {Possibly... In The Future}

{Aeris/th Gainsborough: FFVII [REFURBISHED]} {Aerith: Kingdom Hearts II} {Kurama: Yu Yu Hakusho} {Aeris/Th Gainsborough: FFVII} {Sailor Jupiter: Sailor Moon} {Princess Sakura: Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle}
GreatestGospel is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-10-2009, 01:10 AM   #2
princessrei
Some Fat Girl

Aha, well, it was more of an awkward situation for me.

Well, me and my friends are running around in cosplay and stuff. Being silly and random dancing with people.

There's this cop that I recognized. He used to be my Human Resources manager where I worked. He's the one who hired me where I work before he left to join the police. ^_^;;

Well we tried to avoid him, not that we'd be in trouble, it was just... a little embarrassing somehow. But he found us and talked to us. He said it was a fun con, and he wouldn't have ever expected us to be there LOL. But yeh. No punchline or anything. It was just a funny/awkward moment.
princessrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #3
lost_dreams

well since there are no cons in wyoming where I live I usually cosplay in the mall. Its quite fun when people give you weird looks or trip over themselves to do a double take. Then there are the accidental statements I have made when con people arent around
lost_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote