Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Video Game Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #2956
Zweihander
Resident jerkface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwind824 View Post
I thought getting through Other M with the audio on was hard mode?
It's funny because it's true.

SPOILER: (highlight to read)
THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY

Unread 03-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #2957
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihander View Post
It's funny because it's true.

SPOILER: (highlight to read)
THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY
http://moonbase.rydia.net/mental/blo.../the-baby.jpeg

Also BIOWEAPONS!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2011, 08:16 PM   #2958
Zweihander
Resident jerkface

CAN'T BREATHE... ADAM HASN'T GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO.
shitty fucking game.
Unread 03-02-2011, 08:18 PM   #2959
Mesoian
I Can't Be Cool

Wonder if Retro is gonna get the metroid license back after that.

~Well If It Ain't Finally a Question That's Worth Answering~
Mesoian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2011, 08:24 PM   #2960
sdeegan
Fellow Procrastinator

Aa: Trials & Tribulations.

edit- why cosplay.com no like-y the caps lock?
sdeegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2011, 10:06 PM   #2961
DarkFujin
Lang Zhi says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeegan View Post
Aa: Trials & Tribulations.

edit- why cosplay.com no like-y the caps lock?
The best in the series! Tell me how you end up liking it.

...is it just my imagination, or am I geeking out about a Shu Takumi game every page on this thread?
DarkFujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #2962
TR Rose
Meowing About

Cleared chapter 6 in Ghost Trick. I really love this game, thanks guys for recommending it!

And also thank you for being so considerate with teh spoilz. I hate game spoilers and I appreciate that ya'll haven't ruined the game for me. ^^
• 10th Doctor
TR Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2011, 03:36 AM   #2963
UNIT0918
Pursue your true self

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFujin View Post
...is it just my imagination, or am I geeking out about a Shu Takumi game every page on this thread?
Yeah, but it's cool. I geek out about Valkyria Chronicles whenever I can after all.

And speaking of which. Yep, I'm still playing my Japanese copy of Valkyria Chronicles III. I'm currently hunting down any Aces I missed to collect their weapons and blueprints.

Otherwise I'm replaying Uncharted 2 again. Why? Because it's Uncharted, silly! That, and I'm rehyping myself for Uncharted 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR Rose View Post
Cleared chapter 6 in Ghost Trick. I really love this game, thanks guys for recommending it!
Great! Glad you're enjoying it! Be sure to join the party and use a Ghost Trick avatar once you're done.

Last edited by UNIT0918 : 03-03-2011 at 03:41 AM.
UNIT0918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2011, 09:31 PM   #2964
DarkFujin
Lang Zhi says...

Quote:

And also thank you for being so considerate with teh spoilz. I hate game spoilers and I appreciate that ya'll haven't ruined the game for me. ^^
I'm glad you're liking it! You'll have to tell us what you thought after you beat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIT0918 View Post
Yeah, but it's cool. I geek out about Valkyria Chronicles whenever I can after all.
Ace Attorney is pretty much my favorite game series ever. I consider it to be my second favorite game series of all time, actually, with Super Mario Bros. being my favorite (don't make fun of me!) So yeah, I geek out about Ace Attorney (and now Ghost Trick) very chance I get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIT0918 View Post
Be sure to join the party and use a Ghost Trick avatar once you're done.
All the cool kids are doing it
DarkFujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2011, 09:31 PM   #2965
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihander View Post
CAN'T BREATHE... ADAM HASN'T GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO.
shitty fucking game.

I remember when Samus was Boba Fett like in personality, and not Final Fantasy in power armor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesoian View Post
Wonder if Retro is gonna get the metroid license back after that.
They really should give it to them. Or hell, give it to Platinum and watch amazing happen.

A Bioware would be fine as well, but I'm dreaming with that one.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
Unread 03-04-2011, 12:41 AM   #2966
Mesoian
I Can't Be Cool

Oh my god...Platnium making a metroid game?

::Fainting swoon::

Hell, I am damn excited for Anarchy Reigns and I didn't even like Madworld.

~Well If It Ain't Finally a Question That's Worth Answering~
Mesoian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2011, 07:10 AM   #2967
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:

I generally don't mind plot spoilers - usually because most stories are so transparent that I can guess the end about 5 minutes in, but this one really took me by surprise! (I totally hate when people tell me all the funny parts though. :P)

I really like the "chapter" style organization in games, though the only other one I've played that had it is Bayonetta. For some reason, it makes it easier for me to stop after a reasonable amount of time instead of staying up way past my bedtime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFujin View Post
We all have our obsessions. I'm back playing Dragon Age: Origins. Again.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2011, 02:59 AM   #2968
UNIT0918
Pursue your true self

Speaking of Dragon Age, I was totally blown away at how awesome the demo for the second game was. I liked it a lot more than Mass Effect 2, which I'm not liking as much as I was hoping.

So because of how much I loved the demo for Dragon Age II, I tried to start Dragon Age: Origins. I...really wasn't feeling it. The game just felt...bad... Then again, I have it for PS3 and not PC because I'm not l33t them tech kids.

Last edited by UNIT0918 : 03-05-2011 at 03:02 AM.
UNIT0918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2011, 06:48 AM   #2969
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

I've heard that they've made some changes to the battle controls to make it feel more "natural" for consoles. *shrug* I also play on the PS3 and liked the controls for DA:O just fine. The only thing that bugs me this time around is that there's no dodge/roll button. After playing Bayonetta and Demon's Souls, not being able to dodge seems awkward.

Much as I love the game, I'm the first to admit that it's got problems. It is without a doubt the glitchiest game I've ever played. The AI can be really stupid. The graphics are kind of, er, not that great. The music is meh. The plot is nothing to write home about. But I loved the variety in the gameplay and the characters/dialogue. Which origin story did you do? Me, I think that the elf/dwarf ones are more interesting but given a choice, I will always play as a non-human - THANKS DA2. :P But, yeah, even with the changes, I'm looking really looking forward to it.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2011, 12:27 PM   #2970
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesoian View Post
Oh my god...Platinum making a metroid game?

::Fainting swoon::

Hell, I am damn excited for Anarchy Reigns and I didn't even like Madworld.
I really wish Platinum would just admit that AR is really just Madworld 2. Which I'm fine with, coz I LOVE the hell out of MW. And I never knew I wanted an ultra-violent Powerstone, but I'm glad we're getting it