Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Video Game Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-24-2011, 07:08 PM   #3046
DarkFujin
Lang Zhi says...

Playing Radiant Historia. I think it's cool how it comes with a music CD, I really like how Atlus does this with their games.
DarkFujin is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-25-2011, 03:51 AM   #3047
UNIT0918
Pursue your true self

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periphescent View Post
Just started playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. I don't own many current gaming systems, so I don't play a lot of video games. However, I do have an undying love for the original Kingdom Hearts and some slight adoration for the improved gameplay of Kingdom Hearts II. When I recently whined to my friend that I never got to play any of the other games (except Re: Chain of Memories, but that was just too painful to get through), she lent me her PSP and BBS.
The story in Birth by Sleep was alright, so I was mostly playing for the gameplay because it was just so much fun. I think it's one of the best J-RPGs on the PSP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periphescent View Post
I really like the feel of the PSP and I am just amazed at its capabilities. I know I'm super late to the system and the game, but playing them makes me want to get one of my own.
Yeah, it's mostly thanks to Square that I realized just how powerful the PSP is.
UNIT0918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2011, 02:53 PM   #3048
Mesoian
I Can't Be Cool

So I got Dissida 012 today now that it's out in english.

And much like the first game was, it is the most inaccessible game I have played in quite some time. No good tutorial, no basic explanations for things like blocking or dodging, no explanation on the leveling system, no explanation on the store...this game assumes you played and loved the first game to the point where you know everything there is to know about the combat system.

I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone. It's a god damn mess.

~Well If It Ain't Finally a Question That's Worth Answering~
Mesoian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2011, 01:17 AM   #3049
Syrinx
Love and Peace!!

i'm playing Okamiden ^^ so far i love it in fact... i think after i finish posting this... i'm gonna go play some more

Dark Fujin, how do you like Radiant Historia??

Sumia 25%
Link (OoT) 50%
Bowser 100% (repair work)
Syrinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2011, 12:40 PM   #3050
DarkFujin
Lang Zhi says...

Radiant Historia is pretty cool. I like the battle system, it discourages you from just sitting there mashing the A button, there's actually a bit of strategy involved. I also like the alternate timeline aspect, and how there are two timelines that effect each other.

And I'm sure you guys know me well enough to know what I'm playing, but in case you don't I'm playing Pilotwings, Steel Diver, Face Raiders, AR cards, etc.
Unread 03-27-2011, 01:44 PM   #3051
CountMetal
I GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!!!

I recently got my 3DS and been playing Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition and AR Games. I only play a little bit of Face Raiders. Besides that I was playing Deathsmiles, MLB 11: The Show, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Dragon Quest V, and Mega Man X Collection.
CountMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #3052
SeraphimWolf
Pypo Lygac

Playing Pokemon Ranger. Wanted to check it out. It's okay. Probably when I get done with that I'll play Kingdom Hearts the 358/2 days one or w/e. Lol. I've played it once, then stopped. Never beaten it. :P

Halibel (Bleach)=100%
Catherine (Catherine) = 100%
Lightning Farron (FF13) =68%
http://www.youtube.com/user/kawaiiamara?feature=mhw5
http://yukigirlygirl.deviantart.com/
SeraphimWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2011, 04:59 PM   #3053
DarkFujin
Lang Zhi says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountMetal View Post
I recently got my 3DS and been playing Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition and AR Games. I only play a little bit of Face Raiders. Besides that I was playing Deathsmiles, MLB 11: The Show, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Dragon Quest V, and Mega Man X Collection.
I met a guy while waiting for Gamestop to open this morning and we both got our 3DS and then waited an hour for Toys R Us to open, so we messed around with Face Raiders in the Toys R Us parking lot. It was interesting but nothing I would play again and again. I'll probably forget about it in a few weeks or so.

I'm planning on getting Street Fighter next and then bringing it to Fanime and playing with people. I've heard good things about it, is it good?
Unread 03-27-2011, 07:51 PM   #3054
vampricyoda
VampricYoda

I'm having alot of fun with Mario Kart Wii. Though I was never that good at the Mario Kart series. Also raging at how hard the last few charactors are to get.
vampricyoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2011, 08:21 PM   #3055
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Playing Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion again.

I just got forced into becoming a vampire, damn it all...
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #3056
CountMetal
I GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFujin View Post
I met a guy while waiting for Gamestop to open this morning and we both got our 3DS and then waited an hour for Toys R Us to open, so we messed around with Face Raiders in the Toys R Us parking lot. It was interesting but nothing I would play again and again. I'll probably forget about it in a few weeks or so.

I'm planning on getting Street Fighter next and then bringing it to Fanime and playing with people. I've heard good things about it, is it good?
I will be bringing my 3DS at Fanime this year but I don't know how often I will play it there. Anyway I didn't like Face Raiders that much.
CountMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2011, 08:59 PM   #3057
DarkFujin
Lang Zhi says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountMetal View Post
I will be bringing my 3DS at Fanime this year but I don't know how often I will play it there. Anyway I didn't like Face Raiders that much.
I like to bring my DS to Fanime and then sit somewhere chill like the karaoke room and play with other people there.I'll probably do street pass while walking around. One year I did the wander mode on TWEWY at Fanime and got a lot of people on there.
Unread 03-28-2011, 12:28 AM   #3058
UNIT0918
Pursue your true self

So guys, how's the 3DS? Is the 3-D really as impressive as everyone has been saying?
UNIT0918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 08:16 AM   #3059
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Just cleared Laguna's story in Dissidia, now playing through Yuna's in DD012. I'm enjoying it for what it is, a $30 expansion pack, but unless I get through the majority of the remaining stories tonight/tomorrow morning, it's getting shelved for 3rd Birthday.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #3060
Mesoian
I Can't Be Cool

So I got Okamiden.

Man...the graphical downgrade that game is is STARK.

Oh man.

~Well If It Ain't Finally a Question That's Worth Answering~
Mesoian is offline   Reply With Quote