Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Video Game Chat

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-20-2013, 08:52 AM   #5521
TheAnarCHris
Overrated
 
TheAnarCHris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 13,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
My boyfriend got back into Saints Row the Third, so I've been playing it too. It's been almost exactly a year since I last played. I forgot how fun it can be! Co-op is super good, too.
My boy Mario and I play co-op via Steam every so often. The game is super fun, I <3 it. Really excited to see Saints Row the four in action come Friday.

Related to Michi I got and insalled X-Com:EU thanks to the pre-order rewards for BIOSHOCKAN INFINITY! via Steam. I look forward to actually sitting down and playing it 6 months from now.
__________________
Stalk me on twitter! @theanarchris, THEN IMMEDIATELY REGRET YOUR DECISION!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 03-20-2013, 07:50 PM   #5522
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator
 
Michi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 21,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
My boy Mario and I play co-op via Steam every so often. The game is super fun, I <3 it. Really excited to see Saints Row the four in action come Friday.

Related to Michi I got and insalled X-Com:EU thanks to the pre-order rewards for BIOSHOCKAN INFINITY! via Steam. I look forward to actually sitting down and playing it 6 months from now.
I wish it was more than two player co-op! I hope the fourth one lets you have more players, because that would be even more fun.

AUUUGH PLAY IT SOONER it's so good ;_;
__________________
日本語も出来ます。

Facebook / Twitter / Website / Tumblr

Next Event: J-Pop Summit Festival in San Francisco, CA (July 19-20)
Michi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013, 02:41 AM   #5523
Zweihander
Resident jerkface
 
Zweihander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,700
Doing a "Naked and Unloved" run in Metal Gear Rising.
EDIT: Did it. I probably should have done it on Very Hard mode, instead of just Hard mode. I got a little bored here and there. Armstrong just isn't the same when he's not smacking off an entire bar of health every time he hits you.
__________________
Kitty-ear hats for sale! Only $10! Available colors are black and pink.

Last edited by Zweihander : 03-21-2013 at 11:35 PM.
Zweihander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013, 04:51 AM   #5524
UNIT0918
Pursue your true self
 
UNIT0918's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 880
Tomb Raider finally came in the mail, and goddammit I already finished it. I wish these games were longer. Oh well, back to Ys Seven on PSP.
__________________
http://backloggery.com/unit0918
PlayStation Network ID: UNIT0918
Xbox Live Gamertag: UNIT 0918
UNIT0918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013, 08:05 PM   #5525
Hcoregamer00
PMX/Otakorp/Lunar Fest
 
Hcoregamer00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,240
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory!!

I love the tin of the Collector's Edition.
__________________
Former SPJA Board/Treasurer/Interim CFO (AX Staff 8 years)
Official PMX and BlasterCON Photographer, APCA Board Director, PMX Marketing, Otakon Vegas Treasurer

Photography Blog, dA, FB Fan Page, Personal Blog

Future Cons: Anime California, Comikaze Expo, Pacific Media Expo
Hcoregamer00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2013, 06:58 AM   #5526
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad
 
The Hag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,091
Played the demo for Transitor. I'm really excited to see the whole game.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2013, 09:32 AM   #5527
sicdedman
SicLeatherFace
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,139
Just finished Beating Resident Evil 6 from Amateur-No Hope All Campaigns, give it a 6.7 rating with Chris's & Leons Campaign both tied for the best and Jakes the Worst. Ada's was just ok.

Now playing (FarCry 3) for Ps3. I give it a 4.3 out of 10 very repetitive game. although the story seems good. a lot of glitchs though. animals walking right through mountains and disappearing.
cinematic video's for Sidequests the sound cuts out and the characters disappear and then come back again facing away from you. enemies getting stuck in rocks and sides of tree's when they go for cover.. but eh is what it is only paid $15 for it new at BestBuy last Sunday.
__________________
Attended : ALA 2014 *7th Year* *4th Year Staff* -- Gallifrey One 2014 *1st Year Staff*
Anime Conji 2014 *2nd Year* *2nd Year Fan Table* -- AX 2014 *7th Year Attendee*
Attending : SDCC 2014 *6th Year Attendee*
PMX 2014 *8th Year* *3rd Year Staff* -- Loscon 2014 *3rd Year Staff*
sicdedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 07:41 AM   #5528
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry
 
Arc_The_Lad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 6,666
Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Job System

AKA

Final Fantasy XII the WAAAAAY better version.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 08:39 AM   #5529
TheAnarCHris
Overrated
 
TheAnarCHris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 13,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
I wish it was more than two player co-op! I hope the fourth one lets you have more players, because that would be even more fun.

AUUUGH PLAY IT SOONER it's so good ;_;
SR the 4 is confirmed for 2 player co-op, as well as 1 on 1 stuff.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
Played the demo for Transitor. I'm really excited to see the whole game.

HNGGGG wanted to play Transitor so bad, but the lines were cray-cray every time I made it over there. The only game I got any play time w/ on the Expo floor was the 4th installment of the Penny Arcade game. Did mess around in the classic console/Steel Battalion room though.

Currently playing Fire Emblem (again) and Paper Mario for the 3DS, and LoL for the PC. Bioshock Infinite is pre-loaded, I just have to update a driver and free up some space tonight and I should be golden.
__________________
Stalk me on twitter! @theanarchris, THEN IMMEDIATELY REGRET YOUR DECISION!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #5530
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad
 
The Hag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
HNGGGG wanted to play Transitor so bad, but the lines were cray-cray every time I made it over there. The only game I got any play time w/ on the Expo floor was the 4th installment of the Penny Arcade game. Did mess around in the classic console/Steel Battalion room though.
10am Friday I zipped over to SuperGiant first thing. Queue had not solidified and I sort of inadvertently lined jumped. Oops. But no one said anything and by the time I realized what I'd done I didn't know where I actually should have been. So I was like the 10th or so person to play it. Chatted with the Art Director for Bastion while I was waiting.

Waited a hour for Remember Me last thing Sunday. Controls/Camera seemed a little stiff, but fighting was really fun. Excited for that too. Other than that, played some Indie stuff and some stuff already out that I've been considering.

I actually wasn't there all that much. Cruised the floor Friday morning and Sunday late afternoon. Went to two panels Friday after scoping out expo floor and two on Saturday night. Didn't really do much socializing because I had company in town so I just came in, saw what I wanted then left. I thought I might have seen you once but you (or not) were with a crowd and I'm super anti-social.

But overall, had a great time. Compared to Year 1, to me, the crowd seemed a tad younger and a tad more obnoxious. I saw some kids with "Free Hugs" signs. Ew. But still mostly good people. Lots more women and lots more costumes that I'd seen before.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 03:21 PM   #5531
TheAnarCHris
Overrated
 
TheAnarCHris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 13,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
10am Friday I zipped over to SuperGiant first thing. Queue had not solidified and I sort of inadvertently lined jumped. Oops. But no one said anything and by the time I realized what I'd done I didn't know where I actually should have been. So I was like the 10th or so person to play it. Chatted with the Art Director for Bastion while I was waiting.

Waited a hour for Remember Me last thing Sunday. Controls/Camera seemed a little stiff, but fighting was really fun. Excited for that too. Other than that, played some Indie stuff and some stuff already out that I've been considering.

I actually wasn't there all that much. Cruised the floor Friday morning and Sunday late afternoon. Went to two panels Friday after scoping out expo floor and two on Saturday night. Didn't really do much socializing because I had company in town so I just came in, saw what I wanted then left. I thought I might have seen you once but you (or not) were with a crowd and I'm super anti-social.

But overall, had a great time. Compared to Year 1, to me, the crowd seemed a tad younger and a tad more obnoxious. I saw some kids with "Free Hugs" signs. Ew. But still mostly good people. Lots more women and lots more costumes that I'd seen before.
The crowd DID seem younger! Didn't see the kids w/ signs, but yes, most of the cosplayers I saw were ladies, mostly of the Borderland, Mass Effect and LoL flavors. Good stuff for the most part, I did roll my eyes at the occasional HAMSUCK cosplayer though.

Also if I was dressed as a terrible Resident Evil game or in a fancy pants purple and black outfit then yeah it was me. A shame, I would have not mind catching up for a few minutes!

I've heard mixed things about "Remember Me", which is a shame. Capcom is taking a risk on a new IP that will probably tank. Which panels did you hit up? The Tomb Raider (complete with all female Square-Edios employees) panel was EXCELLENT, spoiler-free, and it was really interesting to hear them talk about them being accused of ruining a character and promoting rape culture when barely anyone had even played the game.
__________________
Stalk me on twitter! @theanarchris, THEN IMMEDIATELY REGRET YOUR DECISION!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 07:30 PM   #5532
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator
 
Michi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 21,127
I've had BioShock Infinite sitting in my living room since last night but I haven't started it yet. Guess I'll play it tonight. haha. I've just seen the first part of the game so many times...

I kinda want to beat Oblivion first since I'm at the end, but I guess I'll boot up BioShock next time I turn on the 360.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
SR the 4 is confirmed for 2 player co-op, as well as 1 on 1 stuff.
whyyyyyy
__________________
日本語も出来ます。

Facebook / Twitter / Website / Tumblr

Next Event: J-Pop Summit Festival in San Francisco, CA (July 19-20)
Michi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2013, 12:06 AM   #5533
DarkFujin
Lang Zhi says...
 
DarkFujin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,308
Taking a break from Fire Emblem Awakening to play Bioshock Infinite! I'm sooo happy this game is finally out!
DarkFujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2013, 08:10 AM   #5534
TheAnarCHris
Overrated
 
TheAnarCHris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 13,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
whyyyyyy
Probably a tech issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFujin View Post
Taking a break from Fire Emblem Awakening to play Bioshock Infinite! I'm sooo happy this game is finally out!
INFINITE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! LIKE FE AWAKENING! AND TOMB RAIDER, VIDEYA IS WONDERFUL AGAIN!
__________________
Stalk me on twitter! @theanarchris, THEN IMMEDIATELY REGRET YOUR DECISION!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2013, 09:17 AM   #5535
UNIT0918
Pursue your true self
 
UNIT0918's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 880
I'm also enjoying Bioshock Infinite. I'm so glad that the gunplay is much smoother than Bioshock 1. The clunky gunplay in the first game was why I could never finish it.
__________________
http://backloggery.com/unit0918
PlayStation Network ID: UNIT0918
Xbox Live Gamertag: UNIT 0918
UNIT0918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.