Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Wigs and Hair

Unread 08-11-2003, 08:45 PM   #1
HowilnMadMurphy

Cool Witch Wigs 12+ unit wig purchase

I am soon (This weekend, Aug. 16th or 17th) going to order a bunch of wigs from Witch Wigs.

http://www.witchwigs.com

I am purchasing seven wigs. This means I need some other people to purchase 5 (or more) wigs so that we can all take advantage of the 40% discount.

I will take care of the orders and all. If you are interested, please PM, email, or respond to this thread.

My preferred payment method would be Paypal, but if that's not available to you, email me and we can work something out.

Please respond ASAP, as I'd like to get everything squared away before I order.

Thanks!

http://www.witchwigs.com
HowilnMadMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-12-2003, 08:13 PM   #2
ObsydianClaw
Kiss deh Burd!

I'm intrested! Just need to figure out the cost of the wig + the discount @_@ I'll edit this when I know
ObsydianClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2003, 09:04 PM   #3
HowilnMadMurphy

If you let me know what you're looking for, I'd be happy to help ya out What kinda style/color? I already know your price range :]
Unread 08-12-2003, 09:16 PM   #4
ObsydianClaw
Kiss deh Burd!

Ok, the wig I'm looking at is the 'China Girl' one in bobs/flips, in hot pink. Going for $26.99. Thing is, I'll have to ask my parrents first if I can get it, but I'm wondering the price when the discount is added. *needs to re-learn math!* @_@
Unread 08-13-2003, 01:34 AM   #5
Gren
Gender Bender

I've been eyeballing the Linda S. In Silver White

http://www.worldofmagic.net/cartsnap...217+StreetWear

How are you going to figure shipping?
Unread 08-13-2003, 02:21 AM   #6
Andrea
Stupid Sexy Kotetsu

Argh! I'm probably going to find out either over the weekend or Monday whether I get the job I've had my eye on and can thus spend money on a wig... Sigh. Maybe someone will do another order soon?
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2003, 03:04 AM   #7
HowilnMadMurphy

With the 40% discount, the China Girl is $17.99, but keep in mind that doesn't include shipping. However, I highly doubt shipping will be more than 9 dollars (which would leave you under your $26.99 budget, 17.99 + 9 (or less) = 26.99 (or less))

I'm not sure about shipping yet, I don't quite know how much it is to ship a wig. I figured I'd ask once I get the wigs, like, at the post office, and we could make two transactions, one for the wigs and one for the shipping? I know it's a hassle, but I don't want to guess and be under or over the real price, you know? I'm not sure how Witch Wigs is going to ship them either, individually, or separately, or what. Is that a good plan for you guys?

Edit: Andrea-- Depending on how things go (if I don't have a dozen orders lined up by this weekend) the purchase may be postponed. I'll of course update this thread and let you know, so don't give up on us :]

And another thought. If any of you are in the Southern California area, we could just skip the secondary shipping cost and I could either give you the wig or drop it off at your house/work/whatever you feel safe with.

Last edited by HowilnMadMurphy : 08-13-2003 at 03:13 AM.
Unread 08-13-2003, 12:22 PM   #8
ObsydianClaw
Kiss deh Burd!

free shipping!
http://witchwigs.com/costume_wigs_shipping.htm
Unread 08-13-2003, 01:43 PM   #9
HowilnMadMurphy

Read the red, bold, sentence. We're purchasing at wholesale prices, so we'll be paying normal shipping.
However, I'm going to call today and see if it is possible for me to just drive there and pick up the wigs rather than have them shipped to me.
Unread 08-13-2003, 02:12 PM   #10
Miss Valentine
Discover Your Inner Stud

I'd very interested I just hope I have the money by the weekend. If this is possible for me, the wig I would purchase would be the Leslie- Chloe quality in brown with dark auburn highlights. It's on sale for $39.99.
Unread 08-13-2003, 02:14 PM   #11
ObsydianClaw
Kiss deh Burd!

Oh, ack, was too early and I read the fineprint, but not the screaming letters ^^; I should have an answer by tonight
Unread 08-13-2003, 03:49 PM   #12
Nicatat

There are at least two wigs I need... but I don't know if I'll have the money... I need to know when this is gonna happen and that'll help me know if I'll have the money
Nicatat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2003, 06:43 PM   #13
Faily
Ice princess

I need two wigs too, but I don't have any money... I'm soooo broke! ^^;;;;

I don't even know how to pay since I don't have a credit card, and it's probably gonna cost sending them all the way to Norway (in Europe). So sad that I'm missing this big opportunity.
Sonia Belmont - Castlevania:Legends

Future ideas:
Ayame (Ninja armour) - Tenchu:Stealth Assasins
Selene - Underworld
Akane (school uniform) - Ranma 1/2
Akane (karate uniform) - Ranma 1/2
Faily is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2003, 11:28 PM   #14
HowilnMadMurphy

It is going to happen this weekend for sure, as soon as everyone's payments are recieved. (I will email everyone who has posted and is interested in buying a wig probably tomorrow evening.)
I called Witch Wigs today and asked about shipping. For all of the wigs to my house, it will probably be less than $20, so I think it'll be fine if you add $1 to your wig cost for the initial shipping.
I have no clue about out of state shipping, let alone international, but I will go to the post office this weekend, and figure out what kind of packaging I'm gonna use and how much the average weight wig will cost to send, then let you know what that is. I'll also ask about int'l shipping if you wanna participate in the next witchwig dozen+ purchase.
Once the wigs arrive and the secondary shipping cost (TBA) is recieved, I will ship your wig.
Unread 08-14-2003, 01:24 AM   #15
Nicatat

this weekend huh? count me in for at least one.. I have to have it..... I need tina punky in light ash blonde/light golden blonde blend....

and about shipping... just to let you know an idea.. you can usually ship 2 items of clothing priority for about $3.85 a package meaning that if someone needs a wig shipped to them *cough*me*cough* it shouldn't cost more then $3.85 priority.. and priority envelopes and packages are free.
Nicatat is offline   Reply With Quote