Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-23-2011, 04:11 PM   #106
May Akara

I changed my profile photo and it hasn't changed. Its 200 x 200, JPEG, 17,9 KB and I tried with holding shift and my photo doesn't change, it shows the old one T.T

EDIT: Haha I don't know what I did but It's ready

Last edited by May Akara : 04-23-2011 at 04:27 PM.
May Akara is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #107
Eternal Melody

I've been trying to upload pictures for the last couple hours and it goes to the upload complete page but there's never any pictures in my profile. Help please?
Eternal Melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2011, 08:38 PM   #108
Bisected8
All glory to hypnoturtle!

I've uploaded a couple of WIP photos since I've been coming here, but all the photos I've uploaded since the other day (the 25th, I think) aren't appearing in my gallery.

The links going directly to them work, I can add them to my profile page (but they're not showing up as the most recent photos), and the number of photos in my gallery increases but unless I bookmark the URL or add them the picture to my profile, pretty much all references to the picture are gone.

EDIT: Never mind. I was just a bit confused as to how the "non-cosplay photo" designation worked.

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.

Last edited by Bisected8 : 04-27-2011 at 09:44 PM.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2011, 12:51 PM   #109
KratosAurion28
Blame your fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui View Post
KratosAurion28 = You know, that is a bizarre bug. I tried adding in that for you on my end with the same result. I think it may be related to the other apostrophe-related issues elsewhere in the galleries (the apostrophe signals coding, even though it's just supposed to be a name) - in which case, we have to wait until Admin fixes it with a site upgrade. Sorry about the inconvenience for now. ^_^; You can still of course manually credit the photographer in your caption at least. And please be sure to leave a note in the Bugs Thread, so there is another recorded instance of the issue.
I see. Im glad that you knew what it was. Its okay, Im patient so I can wait until Admin fixes it with a site update. Sure I post the same thing in the bugs thread. Thanks!

In progress:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Link
Attack on Titan - Levi *doing the rest of what I didn't commission from CapsuleCorp*

Next con: Kemi's manga day (11/10 - 2014) Kemi, Finland
SAT - Casual!Levi with parts of the uniform (Attack on Titan)
KratosAurion28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 03:31 PM   #110
gloomybear

How do I upload a main picture for my costume's? The picture now is just a "?"... and I want to change that.
gloomybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2011, 04:07 AM   #111
Yui
morally ambiguous
All-Seeing Eye

Whoops, I was away for a little bit from this thread. Sorry about the delay, folks.

SilentKoala = Can you upload the image to photobucket, send it in an email or anything like that os I can see the file info? Usually, files off cameras work okay when viewing on your own computer, but get picky about being on the internet. ^_^;

Kamui = That's the duplicate in-progress photo of the horns on your wig, right? It looks like that is another victim of the "32-bit bug" - so I actually can't access the photo edit page either to delete. Sorry! (If you leave a note in the Bugs Thread, Admin can probably remove it during the next server update, though.)

Eternal Melody = It looks like your photos are showing up in your gallery and profile now. Are there any that are missing that should be there?

Bisected8 = The non-cosplay photo designation is a little non-intuitive. ^_^; (But yeah, in-progress shots still count as cosplay-related.)

gloomybear = Oh, that is a good question! (I don't have that in the first FAQ post.) To change your costume icon from the default ? picture to an actual photo of you, go to=
"http://www.cosplay.com/user_costumes.php?cosid=XXXXXXX&do=icon"
...where XXXXXXXX = the actual number of your costume entry…so for example, the icon for your Luka costume can be uploaded here = http://www.cosplay.com/user_costumes...338797&do=icon
Unread 04-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #112
anijess3
Anijess3

I have three non-photos in my gallery titled "Another Castle?!" and I cannot delete them because they technically don't exist and it's causing general browsing problems with the site. If you can delete them, that would be wonderful. http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/a172826/
anijess3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2011, 01:32 AM   #113
anijess3
Anijess3

Thank you for fixing my gallery problem! I really appreciate it!
anijess3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2011, 03:03 AM   #114
Yui
morally ambiguous
All-Seeing Eye

Oh yes, sorry I forgot to come back and actually report that it was done. ^_^; But, yes, if you end up with any other phantom images again, I can get them out of your gallery for you. Just let me know here. ^_-
Unread 05-08-2011, 09:55 AM   #115
DM7DragonFyre

Photo Upload Problems

Doing a search has yielded that at least one or two people have the same problem, but no answers nor are there any people offering acknowledgment of the problem...

Whenever I try to upload pictures, I put in the pics, some text, what have you, hit submit. Then I have to go do something for about 20 minutes because it takes a long time to load or something-- understandable I suppose, but I don't recall it taking that long before. Then when the page is finished "loading" its just the upload photo page again, and none of my photos or text or anything has actually gotten to the site.

I have tried this with multiple browsers, internet connections, file sizes, and text information, and nothing seems to be working. My only conclusions now are that either something is wonky with the site or I am abysmally stupid.

Anybody have any sort of suggestions? I'm very proud of these two costumes and I'd love to be able to show them off...?
DM7DragonFyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2011, 05:17 AM   #116
seawaterwitch

Hi, I have trouble with gallery pictures. Some o the photos is Blank like this:
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/196396/

I can't erase it but there is no pictures in photos title: I'm Arwen, I'm Arwen, Angel and I will protect you.

I want to erase it but I can't. Please help me. Thanks before
seawaterwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2011, 09:26 AM   #117
marmitelj

help

I can't upload my photo at all
marmitelj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2011, 10:10 PM   #118
Sakaiyo

I've tried changing my profile picture, but it still won't change? It's 200x200 & right size amount too. When I click on the "Profile Icon" page, it shows the new Profile icon I uploaded, but it's not on my profile. o_O

A-Kon 23
Friday : : Sun Shang Xiang from Dynasty Warriors 6 ( 90% )
Saturday : : Serah Farron from Final Fantasy XIII-2 ( 75% , working on weapon )
- Will be with FFXIII-2 Lightning, FFXIII-2 Hope, Yeul, Noel, & FFXIII-2 Snow.
Sunday : : Serah Farron from Final Fantasy XIII-2 or some other costume

AnimeFest
Friday : : Sun Shang Xiang from Dynasty Warriors 6
Saturday : : Serah Farron from Final Fantasy XIII-2
Sunday : : Uncertain
Monday : : L.Joe Lee from Teen Top
Sakaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011, 10:16 AM   #119
Onirica

Hello!

After reuploading a photo of my gallery i have noticed that larger version has not changed and date of upload have been edited to 1970.

I have read that date problem has not solution (is this true?) but i would like to know if there is a solution for larger size problem. Nowdays i have uploaded the older version again.

Photo id is http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2931010/

Regards and thank you
Onirica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2011, 06:01 AM   #120
Enigma R Draven
The Joker

Hi the other day i uploaded 44 pics but only 5 are able to be seen the other 39 it says are there but i cant see them at all