Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Devil May Cry

Unread 08-27-2009, 09:58 AM   #1
Kadza Neon
VASH the Stampede

DEVIL MAY CRY 4 KADZA NEON's COSTUME ON EBAY

Hey Guys, just wanted to pop in and let people know my DMC Dante costume is on ebay right now. Please stop by and check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140342301692

Unread 08-27-2009, 10:32 PM   #2
ManiacMarshall
Hope Rides Alone

If this belongs anywhere in this fucked up world, it belongs in the marketplace.

Take it where it belongs or I'm reporting you.
Unread 08-27-2009, 10:59 PM   #3
Merodi
O HAI

No need to be so hostile. o_o
Merodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2009, 07:16 AM   #4
Kadza Neon
VASH the Stampede

WOW, ok so i have always been nice here on this site. and i judt cant figure out what the problem is with some people. if it's in the wrong place the admin will move it. What is with such a hostile comment. I mean you talk like i just killed your cat or something. you dont know me so have a little respect. I be if you were face to face you wouldn't say such words. so come on and chill bro.
Thanks to the Merodi for the back up. Hugs, love and Peace!
LOL and sorry if i have greatly hurt anyone else buy not knowing where to post this.
Love you guys,
Kadza
Unread 08-28-2009, 08:03 AM   #5
Man in Red Hat
Is not Red Mage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadza Neon View Post
WOW, ok so i have always been nice here on this site. and i judt cant figure out what the problem is with some people. if it's in the wrong place the admin will move it. What is with such a hostile comment. I mean you talk like i just killed your cat or something. you dont know me so have a little respect. I be if you were face to face you wouldn't say such words. so come on and chill bro.
Thanks to the Merodi for the back up. Hugs, love and Peace!
LOL and sorry if i have greatly hurt anyone else buy not knowing where to post this.
Love you guys,
Kadza

The point is...you don't post this anywhere in the forums. You aren't allowed to advertise your product (which apparently is a costume someone else commissioned for you) anywhere BUT the marketplace on this website.

Why didn't you just place an ad on the marketplace and just be done with it? It generates a surprisingly big amount of traffic. To be honest, a lot of forums would probably have banned you for that, and why this topic was moved over here instead of deleted I don't know.

I reported you this topic yesterday, if you couldn't have guessed by now.
Man in Red Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2009, 09:17 AM   #6
R1KKu

Oh, just give the guy a break. I dont think he's been on this website much in the past few years and probably didnt know that there was a Marketplace to sell stuff.

Just pull the sticks outta yer butts and help the guy out. There's no need for hostility. Do you know how many cosplayers post stuff in the wrong place on a daily basis?
R1KKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2009, 10:12 AM   #7
Kadza Neon
VASH the Stampede

Hey guys and Gals,

I am sorry i didn't realize i couldn't post it here.

R1KKu is correct. It's been a while and i didn't realize there was a MP. ( Thanks R1KKu, I some times feel like there are very few nice people like your self anymore. I just don't understand why people get so bent because of things like this.)

Anyway, I love all of you guys and even the ones that are having a bad day because of me.

Lots of love and thanks,
Kadza

P.s. just give a hug to some one today, I think it will make everyone feel just a bit more happy.
I just gave my coworker a hug...he pushed me away, laughed and then smiled. lol

SPREAD THE LOVE PEOPLE!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!!
Unread 08-28-2009, 11:05 AM   #8
Man in Red Hat
Is not Red Mage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1KKu View Post
Oh, just give the guy a break. I dont think he's been on this website much in the past few years and probably didnt know that there was a Marketplace to sell stuff.

Just pull the sticks outta yer butts and help the guy out. There's no need for hostility. Do you know how many cosplayers post stuff in the wrong place on a daily basis?
I'm not trying to be openly hostile. And I did recommend he going and posting an ad on the marketplace, though on hindsight it wasn't a good recommendation on my part since his auction is already on eBay. And Marketplace rules do not let you link to auctions either.

Yes I know how often people post things in the wrong place, which is why there are forum rules for reporting things and then the mods will move them. This was what happened, but it still doesn't belong in it's own thread on 'Costume Discussion: Video Games'.

Trust me Kadza, no one is having a bad day because of you, lol, please.
Man in Red Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2009, 01:22 PM   #9
Kadza Neon
VASH the Stampede

Hey My Friend "man in the red hat"
thank you for explaining your last comment and helping me gain a bit more interest in this post.
It was fun my friend and i hope your day goes well. judging from what you said before it just seamed that my post made you a bit cranky. Glad to see you lighted up a bit.
Big hug!

Love and Peace!!!!