Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Unread 11-26-2016, 12:03 PM   #1
rionhart

Male bodysuit for female

Hi, I'm an 18 year old female and I was wondering if there are any websites that sell or help develop bodysuits for cosplayers?

I plan on cosplaying Pyramid Head from the Silent Hill franchise, and I want to cover my breasts as well as add mass for muscles. I don't want to just wear bandages over my breasts since I want to cosplay his characters as he appears canonically. In game he represents a very masculine entity

I know for both SH films they did a bodysuit for the actor (Roberto Campanella). Some of the behind the scenes footage showed he wore a bodysuit and revealed the actor wasn't extremely muscular. So I was thinking maybe that's possible for me too.

I already have platform shoes to achieve his height. I'm naturally 5'6" and with the boots (17cm 6in) they boost me to 6 ft. (In the films he's depicted as 7'1", but in game he's actually the same height as James Sunderland) And I can easily assemble his helmet and robe with tutorials. But I don't know a website that will sell realistic or custom bodysuits. The ones I've found online are usually the over muscular superman foam bubble suits. Or padded shirts that are made to be worn underneath clothes.

Last edited by rionhart : 11-27-2016 at 12:34 PM.
rionhart is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-27-2016, 12:38 PM   #2
rionhart

i was thinking of something similar to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCmtQcadHtw

but i'm not sure about how to go about making this
rionhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2016, 04:22 AM   #3
Drigori

Maybe something like this ? Not the most realistic approach maybe but don't seems to hard to pull off
Drigori is offline   Reply With Quote