Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 05-07-2002, 01:06 PM   #1
Celine
Remember me?

Smile Hi ^_^

Hello everyone! I'm sure I already know some of you, but it is nice to meet new faces.

For a brief introduction, I've been cosplaying since Akon 2000, and I've done lots of non-Final Fantasy video games. This year, I'll be at Akon, AX, Otakon, and Takocon. I have way too many costumes planned for this year so I will not bore you by listing them all. ^^;

I'm always looking for people to meet up with that are doing characters from the same games... particularly Suikoden.

Well, I look forward to getting to know all of you. Ta-ta! ^_^
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-07-2002, 04:41 PM   #2
Nietsche
Have a SUPER good time!

Yare Yare!
Hihi! I would recognise that name anywhere!

Seeya at AX!

Some small info on pandas- Eats, shoots and leaves!
(this is an excellent book btw)
The difference a little punctuation makes!
Nietsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2002, 05:59 PM   #3
Rosiel
The FRENCH CONNECTION
Super Moderator

Hi Celine! =)

Isn't the cosplay world small.... ^____^

You will be doing Suiko at AX right? Are you still interested in meeting up? Seed's armor needs a lot of work so I'd rather know before I drive myself insane trying to get it fixed on time...

And I'd have to warn "Nina" too... she ripped part of her costume at Katsucon.
Unread 05-07-2002, 11:19 PM   #4
Philia Philis
I <3 Peppermint Patties!

*randomly bursts into this thread*

Oh my goodness! It's the awesome Seed! WOW! Heehee, sorry, I am excited. ^^ I hope you bring Seed to AX; yours is soooo cool!
Yay for a big Suikoden group at AX! I just hope I'm not the only Suikoden 1 person there. ^^;;; *searches desperately for at least a McDohl* I want a Milich! *sob*

Erin
Philia Philis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2002, 11:33 PM   #5
Rosiel
The FRENCH CONNECTION
Super Moderator

> Oh my goodness! It's the awesome Seed! WOW!

Me? Why, thank you. ^___^

> I hope you bring Seed to AX; yours is soooo cool!

Culgan won't be at AX though... so no shounen-ai action.

Have we met before? I need a little memory jog now and then... I think I work too much and don't sleep enough... LOL

> Yay for a big Suikoden group at AX!

We're trying to expand on our Katsucon group at Otakon also. *crosses fingers*

> I just hope I'm not the only Suikoden 1 person there.

As long as we're all Suiko, who cares which one it is!
Well except those prussian ducks from III. >__> I deny their very existence.
Unread 05-08-2002, 12:14 AM   #6
Adella
MalonxLink 4 EVAR11

Celine Celine!! Are you my cookie queen friend? The Celine Jules at AX I took a picture with?!!

if so.. I've been searching for you everywhere.. I need to ask you a question about your boots. >o
Unread 05-08-2002, 12:20 AM   #7
Philia Philis
I <3 Peppermint Patties!

Aww, no Culgan? ;_; Oh well, I will be happy with just Seed because he is my favorite villain. ^^

Hmm... Nope, I don't believe we've met before... So I guess we will at AX, then? ^^ I had just seen your Rosiel and Seed costumes on Fan's View and whatnot, so I recognized you. *nodnod* Except that I didn't know that you were the same person, so I didn't recognize you as Seed. ^^;
Wow, the cosplay world really IS small! I had no idea you knew Tania and stuff! Weird!

Wah, I wish I could go to Otakon. *sniffle* Maybe then I could've had my Suikoden 2 Vincent done. XD Probably not though, since I'm so lazy and all....

Yay! Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Nash from Suikogaiden or something around, so that wouldn't be something other than Suikoden 2 as well. ^^
Prussian ducks.... XD XD XD
Unread 05-08-2002, 12:46 AM   #8
Adella
MalonxLink 4 EVAR11

Small world afterall. That's what cosplay.com hopes to achieve, the joining of east coast and west coast so we can all know each other and be friends.
Unread 05-08-2002, 07:49 AM   #9
Celine
Remember me?

Aeris/Azumi- Yeah, I met you last year at AX. I don't know if my emails stopped getting through to you or what, but I never heard back from you after a while... ^^ I heard you are doing Celine's outfit this year for AX- I'm also going to be doing her EX one there. Which are you doing (game, blue sphere, manga, anime)?

Suikoden people- Yeah, I really want a big group for AX!!! ^_^ If we could get Seed and Nina, that would be sooo awesome. Er, actually, I tried emailing you about it the other day, but my hotmail box got spammed while I was writing the message and closed down on me. ^^;;

Otakon as well! I already talked to Kasey (the girl who set up last year's Otakon gathering) and she's up for it. Plus, she says she might do Nash!!! ooh la la

Erin, I would have done Milich if not for the three thousand other things I have to do. I still can't believe you want me to bring Connell to Akon! :P
Unread 05-08-2002, 09:07 AM   #10
Rosiel
The FRENCH CONNECTION
Super Moderator

Celine:

> we could get Seed and Nina, that would be sooo awesome.

Perfect. We'll bring them then!

> Er, actually, I tried emailing you about it the other day, but my hotmail box got spammed while I was writing the message and closed down on me. ^^;;

LOL It's ok! We have time to plan it out!

> Otakon as well! I already talked to Kasey (the girl who set up last year's Otakon gathering) and she's up for it.

Yay!

> Plus, she says she might do Nash!!! ooh la la

That is great news... I wanted to cosplay him but when I saw the model sheets for his costume I just turned green. It is SO much work, and since I am anal about details, it would eat up months worth of time.

So if someone finally cosplays him, I am off the hook! ^___^

------------
Philia:

> Aww, no Culgan?

Unfortunately, she doesn't have the funds to attend a con that far away from where she lives. ;___;

> I will be happy with just Seed because he is my favorite villain.

He was mine too. I never wanted to kill him at the end of the game. Did you see the last trailer for Suikoden 3? Although they said officially that Seed and Culgan died in L'Renouille, there is a character at the end that looks /suspiciously/ like Seed. o_O

> Except that I didn't know that you were the same person, so I didn't recognize you as Seed. ^^;

Most of my friends walked past me at the con without recognizing me in Seed. (So you're forgiven. LOL) But then my Dragonslayer costume was worse, my /own/ /mother/ saw a picture of my Escaflowne group and commented on the "pretty guy" in the blue armor. Needless to say, it was /me/. LOL

> Nash from Suikogaiden or something around

*loves Nash*
Unread 05-08-2002, 02:19 PM   #11
Philia Philis
I <3 Peppermint Patties!

Tania:
*begs* Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase bring Connell! Pleeeeaaaase! *begbegbeg*
....I have no shame. XD Aaanywho, Connell is just so fabulously cute and obscure! I love it! You can be cute and obscure, and I'll be scary and obscure! (WHY is everyone so scared of Vincent, anyway?) XD

Rosiel:
Wah, oh yes... *remembers killing them* I was all like "Don't make me fight you! JOIN ME!" But of course, that didn't happen. Blah. I wish I could kick all the old ugly guys out of my castle and replace them with handsome men like Seed and Culgan! Whoo! XD
Ooh, I have not seen this trailer you speak of! *smacks RPGamer for their videos not working properly* Nyahaha! The return of Seed! That would be fantastimoneous!
Unread 05-08-2002, 02:54 PM   #12
Celine
Remember me?

Rosiel: So if someone finally cosplays him, I am off the hook!

Well... she just emailed me today to say that she's definitely going to do him!!! YAY! She's already bought the stuff and started. I'm pysched. But why was there no Nash when I did Sierra...?

Erin: WHY is everyone so scared of Vincent, anyway?

Well, darling, he's VINCENT. He, along with Milich, Simone, and co., are the happiest bunch of flowery narcissists ever. They have that music. They wear those outfits. They're hilarious, but sort of frightening. ^_^
Unread 05-09-2002, 04:11 PM   #13
Mappy
Wheres the Party?

id be willing to do Sheena's Suikoden II costume. i made a Joui/Jowy costume awhile back but it was so ghetto i'd never wear it to a con and call it Cosplay. ^^;

and Prussian Ducks! i really hope at least one of them is named "Howard"! kekeke
Mappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2002, 05:56 PM   #14
Philia Philis
I <3 Peppermint Patties!

Tania:
Oh, it's so true! Poor weirdos that they are. XD I just love their weird music and stuff though. And their love of roses! Yes! Roses!
Aww, a Nash! Me is so sad she'll be at Otakon and not AX. ;_;

Mappy:
YES! BE SHEENA! Bwahahahaha! I will never stop hounding you until you cosplay Sheena! Then we would just have to find an Apple to smack you around! XD
And I saw an Apple in a picture from whatever con it was that those awesome Miklotov and Camus cosplayers were at. Ach, my crummy memory... Umm, whichever one it was. Yeah. ^^;;;