Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Vegas

Unread 03-04-2010, 03:50 PM   #61
A x e l - F
Got It Memorized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaShakezula View Post
I go to AnimeVegas because my friend is running that con and I like Vegas as a city with all the bad and the good and its closer .
well that hotel has a very nice garden. I am asking RS more about the facility and what will be the layout .

Got confirmation that Anime Vegas will use the entire meeting hall 44,000 floor plan of that hotel.It a little smaller than the Marriot at LAX.It got lots of garden space, good for outdoor gathering..if its not too hot...

That hotel has a rating of 4.Rooms looks nice.

http://www.alexispark.com/parthenon.htm
My business partner and I drive up pretty much every year from St. George, UT since starting our own convention there. We have found it good business to mingle with the people there not to mention we simply love to cosplay. >w< Sadly I missed seeing pretty much any VA last year and just stayed in the dealers room.

I'm quite interested in seeing how this new hotel is going to work out. I've always seen the con at Cashmen Center so it will be nice to go to one at a nice hotel. Vegas really has changed since I lived there. I haven't even HEARD of the Alexis Park Hotel. ^^'

Anime St. George 2010 Con | Twitter Me!| ASG Blog | Facebook | Myspace |
A x e l - F is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-04-2010, 07:32 PM   #62
PumpkinSpice
Griiiiiimy!<3

Quote:

Got confirmation that Anime Vegas will use the entire meeting hall 44,000 floor plan of that hotel.It a little smaller than the Marriot at LAX.It got lots of garden space, good for outdoor gathering..if its not too hot...

That hotel has a rating of 4.Rooms looks nice.

http://www.alexispark.com/parthenon.htm
That's pretty good. I went to ALA.
I was worried about the size and whatsuch...
Cosplay picnics (:
Tifa Lockheart (FFVII AC)
Gunner Yuna (FFX-2)
Summoner Yuna (FFX)
Seth Nightroad (Trinity Blood Manga)
Neliel Tu Oderschvank (Bleach espada version)
Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji, Ball gown)
Cosplays still in work

Winry Rockbell, (FMA: Brotherhood) 35%
PumpkinSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2010, 12:30 AM   #63
Anti Ai-chan
Hearts and Sparkles!

UGH! Figures it's at an awesome hotel this year when there's a 50% chance I can't go! *rage*
3. Ridiculously ridiculous
Anti Ai-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #64
iaShakezula

Quote:
Originally Posted by A x e l - F View Post
. >w< Sadly I missed seeing pretty much any VA last year and just stayed in the dealers room.

I'm quite interested in seeing how this new hotel is going to work out. I've always seen the con at Cashmen Center so it will be nice to go to one at a nice hotel. . ^^'
Yeah the other year Anime Vegas was at the Renaissance and that place was too small.Their Ballroom was small so RS has to limit the attendee during the main events.He didnt want that to happen again so we went back to the Cashman center.Now he got a bigger venue, hope this one works better.

About last year , since they split the group Masquerade from the single entry, I was in the Sunday Masquerade I wasn't able to see some my of VA friends on the last day.Thank goodness they are not doing that this year

I am already set on going, I got my day off and we will getting a room soon but not at the same hotel..ps my hubby needs peace and quiet

PMX SIZE="2"]

I am almost done working on the Sports cosplay.I have to finish Barakamon Sensei jinbei and red miku outfit.

[/size]

Last edited by iaShakezula : 03-06-2010 at 11:59 AM.
iaShakezula is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2010, 04:15 PM   #65
A x e l - F
Got It Memorized?

Quote:
Yeah the other year Anime Vegas was at the Renaissance and that place was too small.Their Ballroom was small so RS has to limit the attendee during the main events.He didnt want that to happen again so we went back to the Cashman center.Now he got a bigger venue, hope this one works better.

About last year , since they split the group Masquerade from the single entry, I was in the Sunday Masquerade I wasn't able to see some my of VA friends on the last day.Thank goodness they are not doing that this year

I am already set on going, I got my day off and we will getting a room soon but not at the same hotel..ps my hubby needs peace and quiet
Oh yes. Never stay at the same Hotel as an anime con. >.< It's just not a good idea.

My friends and I are already planning on going. While they are going for the full 3 days I have a feeling I'm only going to be able to go to the Saturday one since it is my mother who is paying for the travel expenses and she wishes to go visit family. XP

Anime St. George 2010 Con | Twitter Me!| ASG Blog | Facebook | Myspace |
A x e l - F is offline   Reply With Quote