Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 62 votes, 4.95 average.
Unread 09-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #31
Janiekat

Yeah, it's right near my grandparents so I'm staying there *yay no hotel fees!* haha. And I ammm! Maybe? I'm bringing it with me but idk, I might be too in love with my Echo cosplay XP BUT! I totally recognize you, soeunkyo, from Otakon! haha. I was at the Code Geass gathering too in the Kallen terrorist cosplay.

OTAKON
Ryōta Kise (Kuroko no Basuke), Prince Finne (Adventure Time) Morgiana (Magi), Belle (Once Upon a Time)

Will be doing photoshoots at AnimeUSA.
Janiekat is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-16-2009, 07:30 PM   #32
Lostdreamz
I bought Lavi..literally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLadyYuixX View Post
Lostdreamz: I know!!!! Im soooo excited <3 ~dances~ Its true, I may just do a day trip myself! *hehe* mostly due to hotel costs, it sounds a little pricy to stay there for the full con dates.

Haha! Hershey, true, Hershey. Hmmm . . . lol! Chocolate yay! :]
if I do end up staying over I will stay at my sisters appt... shes up there in college so I will just room with her, and I'm sure she wouldn't mind me having a few ppl again like last year had some friends stay for free with us! (but again not sure what I'm doing since I am giving up stay at Setsu to have 3 nights at Katsucon!)

and I got Fye in today! I will send you a link of the ppl I bought the costume off of, it was the best price/looking one I could find ^_^
Lostdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2009, 07:43 PM   #33
XxLadyYuixX
I n a c t i v e ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreamz View Post
if I do end up staying over I will stay at my sisters appt... shes up there in college so I will just room with her, and I'm sure she wouldn't mind me having a few ppl again like last year had some friends stay for free with us! (but again not sure what I'm doing since I am giving up stay at Setsu to have 3 nights at Katsucon!)

and I got Fye in today! I will send you a link of the ppl I bought the costume off of, it was the best price/looking one I could find ^_^

Awesome! I'll have to discuss it with my parents when they take me, and since you would need to discuss it with your sister Tee hee :3 Im hyper now! Ooh, Katsucon, I may be going there too >> ~shifty eyes~ Hmmm....all depends on the prices I'm afraid D: I got the link and I am looking into it now!!! :]

- Fai D. Flourite {Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle}
- Xerxes Break? {Pandora Hearts}
- Yui Hongo? {Fushigi Yuugi}
- Ahiru/Duck Arima? {Princess Tutu}
- North Italy / Feliciano Vargas? {Hetalia Axis Powers}
- Ciel Phantomhive? {Kuroshitsuji / Black Butler}
XxLadyYuixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #34
soeunkyo
I can't believe my eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janiekat View Post
Yeah, it's right near my grandparents so I'm staying there *yay no hotel fees!* haha. And I ammm! Maybe? I'm bringing it with me but idk, I might be too in love with my Echo cosplay XP BUT! I totally recognize you, soeunkyo, from Otakon! haha. I was at the Code Geass gathering too in the Kallen terrorist cosplay.
Haha kool. Hope to see you there the code geass shoot was pretty nice. So many people lol.
soeunkyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #35
Lostdreamz

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLadyYuixX View Post
Awesome! I'll have to discuss it with my parents when they take me, and since you would need to discuss it with your sister Tee hee :3 Im hyper now! Ooh, Katsucon, I may be going there too >> ~shifty eyes~ Hmmm....all depends on the prices I'm afraid D: I got the link and I am looking into it now!!! :]
*huggles* well even if we do end up just with the day at Setsu its still sure to be awesome, thats where I made alot of my friends that I hangout with at cons (sinc eits mostly Pa ppl)... we had a huge Soul Eater group last year.. I might try to talk then into Tsubasa or Gl this year! XD

I get very hyper and giddy at cons esp if I see a Lelouch or Lavi! *fangirl moment*
Unread 09-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #36
chupachan

i'm a PA cosplayer! i live right in pittsburgh actually
chupachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2009, 08:37 PM   #37
soeunkyo
I can't believe my eyes

Quote:
*huggles* well even if we do end up just with the day at Setsu its still sure to be awesome, thats where I made alot of my friends that I hangout with at cons (sinc eits mostly Pa ppl)... we had a huge Soul Eater group last year.. I might try to talk then into Tsubasa or Gl this year! XD

I get very hyper and giddy at cons esp if I see a Lelouch or Lavi! *fangirl moment*
Oh Setsucon? LoL I never been there I'll try to make it on saturday... well I am pretty sure I can make it there too. But Zenkaikon is most definitely XD.
soeunkyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2009, 08:46 PM   #38
Lostdreamz

Quote:
Originally Posted by soeunkyo View Post
Oh Setsucon? LoL I never been there I'll try to make it on saturday... well I am pretty sure I can make it there too. But Zenkaikon is most definitely XD.
I usually go for both days, but giving up most of my money for Katsu this year (going all out ^_^)

but it would be great to hang with you if you go! sadly won't be able to make it to Zenakaicon wish I could but too many cons then for me and I have to rly watch $ for Christmas coming up (I'm a holiday fanatic! XD) plus 3 new cosplays, Fye Nia nd Mikage(from 07 Ghost)

but def looking forward to seeing new friends and hanging out as well as the ol' ones!
Unread 09-16-2009, 11:10 PM   #39
Ironhill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janiekat View Post
is anyone going to Zenkaikonnnn? :3
I plan to go for Saturday. Sunday is my birthday so I'm not sure what I will be doing.
Ironhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2009, 11:18 PM   #40
Ironhill

With all the talk of upcomming cons, is anyone planning to go to Anime USA?
Ironhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 12:03 AM   #41
XxLadyYuixX
I n a c t i v e ?

Quote:

Yay! Sounds good, and that sounds fun as well, either way, we'll see each other no matter what. Btw, it seems that only me and you and one other person seem to be doing the meeting thing, buttt~ anyway, we'll do it, so I'll probably post a new message up tomorrow. :]

Anyway, Im excited for Setsu! My dad agreed to let me buy the fai costume AND the cape!

Unread 09-17-2009, 12:04 AM   #42
XxLadyYuixX
I n a c t i v e ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupachan View Post
i'm a PA cosplayer! i live right in pittsburgh actually
Great to meet you chupachan! I hope we can meet sometime, speaking of which, I may send you an invitation to a cosplay group (though you dont have to come, its just an open invitation) either way, are you going to Tekko next year at all? Or one of the other PA cons?

Unread 09-17-2009, 08:05 AM   #43
Lostdreamz

eee you are getting the cape! I sooo want to try and make that and the staff for Fai come Katsu.. but so many other cosplays in the works that I am not sure I will have time! XD

and I'm ok with meeting up... I also have a few friends who may join us, perhaps lol if we can pick a date and location.. no rush tho! ^_^'

@Ironhill- aww wish I was able to go to more cons esp AUSA, but NYAF is my last until Setsu(perhaps) but def Katsu
Unread 09-17-2009, 08:19 AM   #44
Ray-chan
cosplay = endurance sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhill View Post
With all the talk of upcomming cons, is anyone planning to go to Anime USA?
I am going. Not sure about cons next year though.

Anime USA 2011:
England (Hetalia)
America (Hetalia)
Russia (Hetalia)
Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
Riku (Kingdom Hearts II)
Link (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)

I write Hetalia fanfiction for adults: http://arcadiaeclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/26734260
Ray-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 11:53 AM   #45
XxLadyYuixX
I n a c t i v e ?

Quote:
eee you are getting the cape! I sooo want to try and make that and the staff for Fai come Katsu.. but so many other cosplays in the works that I am not sure I will have time! XD

and I'm ok with meeting up... I also have a few friends who may join us, perhaps lol if we can pick a date and location.. no rush tho! ^_^'

@Ironhill- aww wish I was able to go to more cons esp AUSA, but NYAF is my last until Setsu(perhaps) but def Katsu
I know!!!! I was doing the happy dance, and going chibi mode on everyone when he agreed to let me get the cape (There was only one that I saw doing the cape D Unfortunately, that kinda swipes out my money a bit Dx ~coughs~ it was 75.00 and 45.00 shipping .___. Ugh darn the fact China is so far away!

I see!!! x33 Im thinking of maybe trying to do the staff, but really, I dont know if I will be able to do it in time! XD

Alrighty! ^ ^ that sounds good, so far I am thinking that it may be in October, since the NYAF is coming for several people. (;~; waaah I want to gooooo D Anyway, I think I'll be probably . . . coming up with an idea of when/where and such exactly when im done with my school work :] so I'll keep you posted~! :]