Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 45 votes, 4.93 average.
Unread 09-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #46
Tamouri
Sneaking into your dreams
 
Tamouri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,488
I live in Coatesville! I was planning on going to Katsu, but the 'rents said it was "too expensive". Maybe with a bit of persuasive conversation...
__________________
Player of Cos, Keeper of Sexy, and Pro of Crastination.
Tamouri is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 09-17-2009, 05:35 PM   #47
XxLadyYuixX
I n a c t i v e ?
 
XxLadyYuixX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥sasunaru♥ View Post
I live in Coatesville! I was planning on going to Katsu, but the 'rents said it was "too expensive". Maybe with a bit of persuasive conversation...
Lol! I just drove past there a couple of minutes ago! (I was on a ride with my parents.) I see :3 well if you want, you can join us for a cosplay meeting, I can send you a PM if you're interested! :]
__________________
A-Kon 2011


- Fai D. Flourite {Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle}
- Xerxes Break? {Pandora Hearts}
- Yui Hongo? {Fushigi Yuugi}
- Ahiru/Duck Arima? {Princess Tutu}
- North Italy / Feliciano Vargas? {Hetalia Axis Powers}
- Ciel Phantomhive? {Kuroshitsuji / Black Butler}
XxLadyYuixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 07:56 PM   #48
Lisama
Social Link GO!
 
Lisama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 291
State College resident here, but will soon be moving back to the Lehigh Valley ( Macungie/Emmaus area ). =D I'll hopefully be going to Zenkaikon, only for a day though, and Otakon next year.
__________________
Planned Conventions this year:

Setsucon, Zenkaikon, Jaycon, Otakon


Planned Cosplays:
Yuri Lowell - Tales of Vesperia
Reaver - Fable 3
More TBA, once I think of them, lol.

Lisama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 08:06 PM   #49
Janiekat
Registered User
 
Janiekat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisama View Post
State College resident here, but will soon be moving back to the Lehigh Valley ( Macungie/Emmaus area ). =D I'll hopefully be going to Zenkaikon, only for a day though, and Otakon next year.
YOU should do Luke for Otakon 2010 (even though it looks like you've already done him) next year cause I'm doing Natalia and yeah. Awesomeness would ensure :3
__________________
Cosplay List 2013

OTAKON
Ryōta Kise (Kuroko no Basuke), Prince Finne (Adventure Time) Morgiana (Magi), Belle (Once Upon a Time)

Will be doing photoshoots at AnimeUSA.
Janiekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 08:07 PM   #50
O.ObsessedO.O
PAAAASTA... Ve~
 
O.ObsessedO.O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 168
I'm pretty sure I'm going to Zenkaicon. I might even be doing a skit. :]
__________________
'In a world full of peaches don't ask for applesauce.'


~*~*~*~Future Cons~*~*~*~
AnimeNEXT
Inochicon
MangaNEXT
Zenkaikon
Setsucon
Jay-con
O.ObsessedO.O is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 08:23 PM   #51
Janiekat
Registered User
 
Janiekat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.ObsessedO.O View Post
I'm pretty sure I'm going to Zenkaicon. I might even be doing a skit. :]
What are you doing for Zenkaikon? Cosplaying that is....
__________________
Cosplay List 2013

OTAKON
Ryōta Kise (Kuroko no Basuke), Prince Finne (Adventure Time) Morgiana (Magi), Belle (Once Upon a Time)

Will be doing photoshoots at AnimeUSA.
Janiekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 08:24 PM   #52
DarkSuzume
Registered User
 
DarkSuzume's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,413
lol! This will be fun! =3 Can't wait!
DarkSuzume is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 09:17 PM   #53
O.ObsessedO.O
PAAAASTA... Ve~
 
O.ObsessedO.O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janiekat View Post
What are you doing for Zenkaikon? Cosplaying that is....
I have no idea. T^T
__________________
'In a world full of peaches don't ask for applesauce.'


~*~*~*~Future Cons~*~*~*~
AnimeNEXT
Inochicon
MangaNEXT
Zenkaikon
Setsucon
Jay-con
O.ObsessedO.O is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 09:30 PM   #54
Lisama
Social Link GO!
 
Lisama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janiekat View Post
YOU should do Luke for Otakon 2010 (even though it looks like you've already done him) next year cause I'm doing Natalia and yeah. Awesomeness would ensure :3
I cosplayed Luke at Otakon this year and there weren't a lot of Tales cosplayers that I saw, sadly. =< I'll definitely be bringing him next year, along with Yuri Lowell! =D Awesomeness would totally ensure~
__________________
Planned Conventions this year:

Setsucon, Zenkaikon, Jaycon, Otakon


Planned Cosplays:
Yuri Lowell - Tales of Vesperia
Reaver - Fable 3
More TBA, once I think of them, lol.

Lisama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #55
XxLadyYuixX
I n a c t i v e ?
 
XxLadyYuixX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,557
Konnichiwa Lisama! Its nice to meet you :3 sorry for not replying sooner, anyway, it looks good that we get to meet you! State College isn't that far, and Im planning Setsucon for next year. (Maybe doing Zenkaicon this year, but hard to say. Depends on money and stuff.) Anyway, nice to meet you none the less~! :]
__________________
A-Kon 2011


- Fai D. Flourite {Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle}
- Xerxes Break? {Pandora Hearts}
- Yui Hongo? {Fushigi Yuugi}
- Ahiru/Duck Arima? {Princess Tutu}
- North Italy / Feliciano Vargas? {Hetalia Axis Powers}
- Ciel Phantomhive? {Kuroshitsuji / Black Butler}
XxLadyYuixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 11:08 PM   #56
The_CFR
Cosplayer/Furry
 
The_CFR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLadyYuixX View Post
Konnichiwa Lisama! Its nice to meet you :3 sorry for not replying sooner, anyway, it looks good that we get to meet you! State College isn't that far, and Im planning Setsucon for next year. (Maybe doing Zenkaicon this year, but hard to say. Depends on money and stuff.) Anyway, nice to meet you none the less~! :]
Hey! I'm one of Lisama's friends in State College (met right here on cosplay.com!). I'll definitely be going to Setsucon this year since I can almost see it from my dorm. I'm pissed at myself for missing the Setsucon meeting today though.
__________________
My flickr account! Look here for con pictures and some of my photography. http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_cfr/

Current cosplays!
Lucario (40% complete) - Otakon
Jubei (10% Complete) - Otakon
The_CFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 11:29 PM   #57
XxLadyYuixX
I n a c t i v e ?
 
XxLadyYuixX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_CFR View Post
Hey! I'm one of Lisama's friends in State College (met right here on cosplay.com!). I'll definitely be going to Setsucon this year since I can almost see it from my dorm. I'm pissed at myself for missing the Setsucon meeting today though.
Awesome! Whom are you doing your cosplay as? College, tee hee, I hope you won't mind me xD im only a sophomore in HS! Either way, if you are going to Setsu, then I am going to be doing a Fai Cosplay there, so if you are interested in meeting up (I am definitely attending with another Fai Cosplayer) So . . . I dont know who else is joining us to be honest! :] Anyway, if you're interested you can also join up in our (this goes to Lisama and you.) PA Cosplay Group, though I highly doubt you can attend our first meeting ^^; (Its the 10th, but its in Harrisburg, so I think that might be a bit of a far drive for you two. Ne?)
__________________
A-Kon 2011


- Fai D. Flourite {Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle}
- Xerxes Break? {Pandora Hearts}
- Yui Hongo? {Fushigi Yuugi}
- Ahiru/Duck Arima? {Princess Tutu}
- North Italy / Feliciano Vargas? {Hetalia Axis Powers}
- Ciel Phantomhive? {Kuroshitsuji / Black Butler}
XxLadyYuixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2009, 11:29 AM   #58
Lisama
Social Link GO!
 
Lisama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLadyYuixX View Post
Konnichiwa Lisama! Its nice to meet you :3 sorry for not replying sooner, anyway, it looks good that we get to meet you! State College isn't that far, and Im planning Setsucon for next year. (Maybe doing Zenkaicon this year, but hard to say. Depends on money and stuff.) Anyway, nice to meet you none the less~! :]
Nice to meet you too! =] I, unfortunately, won't be able to attend Setsucon this year, but there's always next year for sure, lol. I'll definitely be going back to Otakon next year and maybe Tekkoshocon, but I'd have to wait and see for that one. Anyways, I think it would be neat to join your group, even though we do live a few hours from Harrisburg, that shouldn't be a problem. =D
__________________
Planned Conventions this year:

Setsucon, Zenkaikon, Jaycon, Otakon


Planned Cosplays:
Yuri Lowell - Tales of Vesperia
Reaver - Fable 3
More TBA, once I think of them, lol.

Lisama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2009, 03:38 PM   #59
The_CFR
Cosplayer/Furry
 
The_CFR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLadyYuixX View Post
Awesome! Whom are you doing your cosplay as? College, tee hee, I hope you won't mind me xD im only a sophomore in HS! Either way, if you are going to Setsu, then I am going to be doing a Fai Cosplay there, so if you are interested in meeting up (I am definitely attending with another Fai Cosplayer) So . . . I dont know who else is joining us to be honest! :] Anyway, if you're interested you can also join up in our (this goes to Lisama and you.) PA Cosplay Group, though I highly doubt you can attend our first meeting ^^; (Its the 10th, but its in Harrisburg, so I think that might be a bit of a far drive for you two. Ne?)
Ha, yeah I won't be able to make it to a lot of meets or anything (my schedule is packed completely). I'm thinking of bringing KH2 Sora, Lavi from D Grayman and Jak from Jak II. I'll definitely be at Setsucon and I wouldn't mind meeting up at all!
__________________
My flickr account! Look here for con pictures and some of my photography. http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_cfr/

Current cosplays!
Lucario (40% complete) - Otakon
Jubei (10% Complete) - Otakon
The_CFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #60
Ironhill
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLadyYuixX View Post
Awesome! Whom are you doing your cosplay as? College, tee hee, I hope you won't mind me xD im only a sophomore in HS! Either way, if you are going to Setsu, then I am going to be doing a Fai Cosplay there, so if you are interested in meeting up (I am definitely attending with another Fai Cosplayer) So . . . I dont know who else is joining us to be honest! :] Anyway, if you're interested you can also join up in our (this goes to Lisama and you.) PA Cosplay Group, though I highly doubt you can attend our first meeting ^^; (Its the 10th, but its in Harrisburg, so I think that might be a bit of a far drive for you two. Ne?)
Lady Yui

Where in Harrisburg is the meetup going to be?
Ironhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.