Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 62 votes, 4.95 average.
Unread 01-10-2013, 07:56 PM   #11521
AmeCassee
Lost, gone to find me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreamz View Post
NP! ^_^ and I am that way with being nit picky too, I guess it comes with my type A personality at times?! O_O XD.. but I think its worth being so fussy in the end lol ...

if at Katsu you see a bouncy hyper Fai teasing a chibi Kuro or Xerxes mocking a Gilbert, thats most likely me come over and say hi, always love meeting new peeps and making new friends!
Haha! I have been doing art for 18 years of my life and have been trained as a Fine Artist, so I go nuts when I am creating something. If it is not right in my mind, well...I am not happy with it.

Oh I will be on the look out! Sadly I will not be in cosplay till Otakon when I rock my Tifa outfit but I will be with my group at a table with the artists. So if you get down there look for me there! Our group is called 20SidedDesigns. I have no idea WHERE we will be but I know I will be at the table for sure! ^_^
AmeCassee is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-12-2013, 01:16 AM   #11522
Axlias
Her Own Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChatNoir View Post
._. Hi! Even though this thread is huge and hasnt been posted in in a bit, I figured I was better off posting here than starting a new thread.

I'm from the western PA/Pittsburgh area. I wanted to see if anyone was going to Tekkoshocon, Setsucon, or Colossalcon, since those are the three I'll be attending in 2013. I've never been to Setsu or Colossal so if anyone has been and has any input please share.
Ohai! I'm going to Tekko~!
I hear Colossalcon lots of fun, but I have yet to see for myself... Though I really want to go~
Yuzuki - Vocaloid

Future Cons
Tekkoshocon X-2
Axlias is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2013, 12:08 PM   #11523
Xelica
The Hyper One

Why am I so young compared to every one else on this site? D': *teenager*
Xelica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2013, 06:58 PM   #11524
Noir Tsukiyomo3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhill View Post
Noir, what part of PA are you in? It does make a difference.

The next con is Setsucon Jan. 28-29 at State College.
Then Tekkoshocon March 21-25 in Pittsbough.
And Zenkaikon May 11-12 in Oaks, PA (Philly area).

There is also Erie Anime Experience in Sept but there web site is down.

There might be some small university cons around but I don't know them. There is also the sci-fi cons in Philly and Pittsbough and some gaming cons here and there.
I never got to reply to this! I live in the York area for school, I go to York College of Pennsylvania, so that's close to York Hospital. I'll be cosplaying again nexxt year, since college expenses are a drag.

No conventions this year! Be back in 2014 <3
Commissions are accepted via PM's, Forums or even my Facebook!
Noir Tsukiyomo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 10:15 AM   #11525
Ironhill

Noir: Since you are in the southern part of the state, you should check out Katsucon (FEB 15-17) and AnimeUSA (SEPT 15-17). Both are in the Washington DC area. Also, if you are in the area when school is out, you should go to Otakon (AUG 9-11). Biggest anime con on the East Coast.

Also, there is Balticon, the Baltimore SciFi convention. I have been going since 85 (yes, I am old) and it is a good time. Baltimore has a very active costumer guild so if you make your own cosplays or want to be in the masquades, you might want to check them out.
Ironhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 10:18 AM   #11526
Ironhill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livebyhonor View Post
I'm from Pittston and although I don't do a lot of actual cosplaying I did enjoy it when I went out in my Daedric armor I had to rush together in 3 weeks time. For the most part I like making things that can be used for cosplay. Perhaps when my V2 armor is done I will make myself more noticeable. For now I think I may just be here to make friends or Compare/provide crafting notes and such.

And here is a pic of my 3 weeks to do armor. eventually I will show the new detailed stuff.
Your armor is amazing. I can't believe you did it in 3 weeks.
Ironhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #11527
blondecupcake

hmmm Is there anyone around the Indiana area of PA?
blondecupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 06:27 AM   #11528
Lostdreamz
I bought Lavi..literally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeCassee View Post
Haha! I have been doing art for 18 years of my life and have been trained as a Fine Artist, so I go nuts when I am creating something. If it is not right in my mind, well...I am not happy with it.

Oh I will be on the look out! Sadly I will not be in cosplay till Otakon when I rock my Tifa outfit but I will be with my group at a table with the artists. So if you get down there look for me there! Our group is called 20SidedDesigns. I have no idea WHERE we will be but I know I will be at the table for sure! ^_^
I def will try to find you at your table!!! Not sure what cosplay I'll be in i have 13 planned, but I'm sure it'll be either some form of Fai, or Xerxes break XD but I'll def try n stop n say hi!! =)

Last edited by Lostdreamz : 01-29-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Lostdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #11529
ZeroCosplay

Question Vampire Knight

Hey everyone. Just wondering if there are any other Vampire Knight Cosplayers in Pennsylvania. I'll be doing a cosplay photoshoot soon and I can't find myself a Yuki to be in the photos with me!!!
ZeroCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 06:53 PM   #11530
AmeCassee
Lost, gone to find me.

Quote:
I def will try to find you at your table!!! Not sure what cosplay I'll be in i have 13 planned, but I'm sure it'll be either some form of Fai, or Xerxes break XD but I'll def try n stop n say hi!! =)
O.o THIRTEEN! Holy crap. I have....er...none. Least for this con. Wow I am impressed. I look forward to seeing whichever you choose!

AmeCassee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 07:50 PM   #11531
ZeroCosplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenrain917 View Post
Cool I from Harrisburg ^_^
What do you cosplay?
Unread 01-29-2013, 09:07 PM   #11532
Voodoo Doll
High Jinx

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeCassee View Post
O.o THIRTEEN! Holy crap. I have....er...none. Least for this con. Wow I am impressed. I look forward to seeing whichever you choose!

When I read lostdreamz's post I thought the same thing! xD 13 cosplays? I'm still finding stuff for my first cosplay. >.< You can switch cosplay every hour!

In-Progress~*
Nagisa Motomiya (AKB0048) - 10%

The Near-Future~*

Yui Hirasawa (K-On)
Nanami Haruka (Uta no Prince-sama)

Voodoo Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 09:27 PM   #11533
Lostdreamz
I bought Lavi..literally!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah you both read that right... *LMAO more* 13, but I am heading down to Katsucon early Thursday and staying till Monday morning, so lots of time to squeeze them all in, I did 10 at Otakon this past summer.... was crazy with planning photoshoots(did 6 shoots?) but I have my own Nikon DSLR camera now, so I can literally change and get pics, then go change and get more pics...

I usually just go and hangout with friends and get pics, but at Katsu I'm in a Panel Friday night at 11pm as Fai from Tsubasa, it shouold be interesting inviting everyone to come see it!!! And I also submitted to be in the 18+dating game Sunday 1am, both panels are 18+, but yeah *laughing still* I dunno how I will get everything done but I want at least 1 nice picture of each of my cosplays, it should be crazy but fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I switch every few hrs, O_O I am doing like 3-4 cosplays each day so its fairly spread out... the longest switch is for wedding Winry cause its my own hair I use for her (sooo looonnnnggg and takes forever to dry) but to get pics with Ed in a tuxedo will so be worth it! *fangirls*

Last edited by Lostdreamz : 01-29-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Lostdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 08:51 PM   #11534
Tamouri
Sneaking into your dreams

Hey guys! I haven't been on here in a while! How's everyone doing? And hello to the people who don't know me!
Unread 02-01-2013, 06:03 PM   #11535
ZeroCosplay

Quote:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah you both read that right... *LMAO more* 13, but I am heading down to Katsucon early Thursday and staying till Monday morning, so lots of time to squeeze them all in, I did 10 at Otakon this past summer.... was crazy with planning photoshoots(did 6 shoots?) but I have my own Nikon DSLR camera now, so I can literally change and get pics, then go change and get more pics...

I usually just go and hangout with friends and get pics, but at Katsu I'm in a Panel Friday night at 11pm as Fai from Tsubasa, it shouold be interesting inviting everyone to come see it!!! And I also submitted to be in the 18+dating game Sunday 1am, both panels are 18+, but yeah *laughing still* I dunno how I will get everything done but I want at least 1 nice picture of each of my cosplays, it should be crazy but fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I switch every few hrs, O_O I am doing like 3-4 cosplays each day so its fairly spread out... the longest switch is for wedding Winry cause its my own hair I use for her (sooo looonnnnggg and takes forever to dry) but to get pics with Ed in a tuxedo will so be worth it! *fangirls*
ive never been to kastucon. there is a dating game?