Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 63 votes, 4.86 average.
Unread 11-29-2009, 10:05 PM   #46
SapphireChaos

@ Adorima: Okay, I'm not too good at advice, but I'll give it my best shot. I understand how you feel about the "serving two masters" thing. But that only means that if you become addicted to something (aka- it starts taking more of your time away that you spend with God), then you are serving it as an idol, which is not good. But that doesn't mean you can't enjoy anime and cosplay, you just have to obey God while doing so. There's a verse that says..."Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for it is now that God favors what you do." (Eccl. 9:7) It's basically saying that if you are a Christian you can live life and enjoy it, just make sure that you keep yourself in check and obey Him. So one way would be not watching hentai/yaoi/yuri or overly-violent anime (which you said you already do not do, so that's good), maybe not wear cosplays that are too revealing, etc.

It bugs me too that some people are very judgemental about Christians at cons, but all you can really do is turn the other cheek and try to just have God's word live out through you. Just remember that they will have their time; everyone gets judged one day.

Instead of doubting, I would say just question Him, but never doubt. Everyone has questions about Jesus and life and how we're supposed to live. All I can say is keep faith and pray and read the Bible. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten answers just by reading a few pages ^_^ Jesus always wants to help us understand, but sometimes we just gotta trust him to guide our life wherever he wants us to go.

I really hoped that helped If not, you can PM me if you want.
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider 2013) - 0%
[?] Jun (Avatar the Last Airbender) - 0%
SapphireChaos is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-29-2009, 10:09 PM   #47
SapphireChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieRisa View Post
I'm a Christian cosplayer too!

I get judged a lot at my school for loving anime (since it's a Christian private school), but I don't even care because I know God has a plan for me and He introduced me to the world of anime and cosplay for a reason... ^__^
That's good to hear how you can just get past the judgement ^_^ Who says you can't teach God's word through big-eyed school girls and fighting robots? lol XD
Unread 11-29-2009, 11:24 PM   #48
Braithcakes
Doggie Ninja!

My best friend is christian, and she cosplays :P

Planned cosplays: Wiccan- young avengers
Alice in wonderland wiccan

Last edited by Braithcakes : 11-30-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Braithcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2009, 03:55 PM   #49
Adorima

Thumbs up My Moral Models in Anime and Manga essay

lol guys. Sorry I exude existential angst when I'm in a bad mood. But yes, this is a real issue for me.

SaphireChaos: Thank you for taking the time to answer me. I thought what you said about trusting Jesus even when you don't get it all the time is key to being Christian too. Thank you for affirming our faith.

Briathcakes: Orly? That's nice. Thanks for comforting me...

Here's what I've sorted out in one of my essays for English.

Moral Models in Comics, Anime and Manga
by Mara (haha I won't tell you my last name)

A long repeated phrase amongst Catholics is that truth will remain the truth, in and out of fashion. Christianity and Catholicism have certainly stood the test of time, surviving for centuries; serving as the moral compass for the faithful and even affecting those who do not believe. It has provided guidance, laws to live by and existential understanding. It has been paralleled in the annals of human culture and civilization. Wars were waged, martyrs made, love saved, and lives were changed from the influence of Christianity. But something else has emerged, all the rage and in no uncertain terms a competitor with the Catholic doctrine. It pushes the imagination to new heights, challenges accepted philosophies and rebels against society’s judgments. It’s easily accessible, easily understandable, boundlessly creative and boundlessly addictive, finding itself a place ingrained into the collective human psyche. What is this product that the masses consume with an insatiable appetite? They are comics, manga and anime superheroes, and some would say that they have replaced religion. Since anime and manga have possibly won people over in the realm of spirituality, one must wonder whether there is an underlying yearning for something in these stories that these same people believed was lacking in their religion. Comics, anime and manga are mostly neutral in the area of religious pedantry,
“…seculariz[ing] the Judeo Christian dramas of community redemption that have arisen on American soil,”(Fingeroth 159) But essentially,” combin[e] elements of selfless servant who impassively gives his life for others and the zealous crusader who destroys evil…their superhuman abilities reflect a hope for the divine, redemptive powers that science has never eradicated from the human mind.”(Fingeroth 159)
In the manga or Japanese comic books of Kazuya Minekura’s Saiyuki, upholds themes ranging from nihilism, hedonism; plotlines glorifying the feral thrill of learning the hard way - the triumph of the human spirit over authority or God. It’s even found in books with a less edgy subject matter where parents are non-existent and underage characters live-in with one another. With children’s desire to emulate not their parents or a real public figure, but a fictional character, valid worries often emerge. What could be the greater appeal in a super hero than in a real person? What more is to be gleaned from grandiose impossible feats rather than daily simple virtue? And another question that is very relevant to young Christians/Catholics today: is it possible to be a fan of comics and a follower of Jesus? Jesus himself has said that “No man can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon” (Mat 6:24). This is a clear-cut condemnation of dual priorities. Perhaps the story of Cho Hakkai in particular, one of the four main protagonists in Minikura’s Saiyuki, is an example of this. Emerging from the depths of tragedy and guilt to ultimately become an antihero, his is the on-going story is of finding salvation in the forsaking of remorse for his wrong-doings, retrospectively and prospectively. He abandons self-judgment in place of a renewed sense of survival, reformed from his suicide attempt after his lover, his sister, was raped and compelled to commit suicide. Saiyuki in all appearances is a very un-Christian story. But Hakkai’s story is not over yet, and on several occasions he still continues to self-sacrifice and fight for the weaker man, if only from a sense of temporal justice.
A similar character in a Yatsuhiro Nightow’s Trigun is Nicholas D. Wolfwood. Wolfwood, an overly-familiar, unorthodox, loud-mouthed, wandering “priest” to all he meets. But he is also a mercenary working with a motley crew of assassins assembled by Knives, the nemesis of the protagonist Vash the Stampede. Driven by a need to save innocent children and people, Wolfwood commits murder after murder. Trigun is wrought with the dark themes of vengeance and inescapable fate, but remarkably remains a story of redemption. Wolfwood is an essentially good-willed character whose self-sacrificing ideals are in alignment with Christian doctrine though his realization of his ideals are hindered due to being beholden to circumstances and past choices that have determined his future as a sinner. This is portrayed in poetic symbolism of his soldier persona. Wolfwood takes regenerative drugs that allow him to become extremely strong in combat but has the side effect of reducing his life-span, making him age exponentially – the price he pays for taking numerous lives. His giant cross that he carries everywhere on his back is actually a gigantic gun, a tool for killing. But when asked why he carries around a “...cross [that] is awfully heavy” (Nightow, 2005 ). Wolfwood replies that it is because the cross he bears is “…filled with mercy.”(Nightow, 2005) The murdering weapon, his guilt, can also be seen as a channel for God’s Grace. “He who has been forgiven much, loves much” (Luke 7:47). His life is a twisted, imperfect one, but without a doubt, he was a penitent sinner to the end.
The rivalry between morals and faith and imagination and exploration is one that has been grossly misconstrued. If there is one misconception about Catholicism and Christianity that believers need to correct, it is that faith and reason are at odds – they are not. The great Pope John Paul II was a staunch advocate for the reunion of faith and reason. "Faith and Reason are like two wings of the human spirit by which it soars to the truth" (Pope John Paul II ). Comics dramatize the moral falls and triumphs of human kind and it is essentially this characteristic that merits comic’s appeal amongst so many people. Life occurs in unexpected ways. The philosophical theory that comics and stories in general put forth are valid and unique interpretations of the human condition and although they will never be a substitute for an unchanging moral truth, thinking that human works will always lead one astray is unfair. Learning by experience does not always lead down a righteous path and Catholicism exists to safeguard the true faith in Jesus Christ. But at the same time it exists to inform the conscience of individuals at any stage of their life. A seeking person in the faith may very well need to put down their choice of comics, but it was that quest for knowledge that allowed a person to know where they ought to be. "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. (Mat 7:7)

Works Cited:

Fingeroth, Danny. Superman on the Couch: What Superheroes Really Tell us about Ourselves and Our Society. NY, New York. 2004. Print.

“Murder Machine".Trigun. Nightow, Yatsuhiro. Perf. Bosch, Johnny Yong, Jeff Nimoy, Dorothy Elias-Fahn.etc. Cartoon Network. March 31, 2003-May 13, 2003. Television.

Bible( New International Version). Zondervan. Grand Rapids, Michigan. 2002 Print.

~*~*

Whooo, yeah I hope I explained myself well there. I just thought I'd contribute an answer as well. That's the best argument I truely believe in for being a Christian and liking anime at the same time. It always helps for me to write stuff out in a coherent fashion.

Hope it helped someone. It helped me.

Last edited by Adorima : 12-06-2009 at 04:05 PM.
Adorima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2009, 09:54 PM   #50
Arale-chan

Hello everyone! I'm a Christian, too. I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread. I've never faced any opposition at a con because of my beliefs. I do plan on opening up more and sharing them, because I believe God allowed me to like this hobby for a reason. Just think about how many people we come in contact at a con. Hundreds, sometimes even thousands! It's a great opportunity to make friends and also to lead someone to Christ.

I find myself struggling when it comes to picking costumes. As a a young woman, I notice that girls who wear revealing costumes get more attention and praise than girls who don't. Sometimes I wonder if I'm wasting my time picking all of these costumes that don't show anything, because I won't get my picture taken at a con. I know that's silly, but it's something that I think about from time to time. No one wants to make a costume for nothing. Everyone wants to have their hard work appreciated. I'm slowly remembering that my body is a holy temple. It's beautiful, and I need to keep it for the one I'm going to marry.

In regards to serving two masters, I agree with SapphireChaos. It's OK to like anime/manga and be a Christian. God knows that we will have other interests outside of church. That's why He gave us guidelines in the Bible. I know what you mean Adorima. It is hard to find an anime that doesn't contain some sort of nudity or swearing. It seems like the really popular anime contain that sort of stuff. That's why my list of anime that I have watched is so short. I'm picky. I won't watch anything with too much nudity or extreme gore.

As far as cons. I have only been to two. The first con was pretty tame, because there was mostly a younger crowd there (high school ages on down). The second con I went to got a little wild at night. My BF and I were going to stay for the midnight rave, but was turned off by the crowd so we left. I will say that I notice a spirit of rebellion and wildness in the anime community. I'm not sure what it is, or why it happens. I guess people feel they are in the right place to let lose so they do. As Christians, we still have to stand firm in our beliefs and not give in. People will come down hard on you. They will call you names, they will accuse you of thinking you're better than them, but at the end of the day, who do you serve? God or anime? Which one do you choose? Which helps you in the long run?

I'm sure everyone knows Vic Mignogna. I didn't know he was a Christian until I attended AWA 15. I attended his Sunday Reflections which I thought was awesome. He will be coming to JAMPcon, which is a con in my home town. Hopefully he will do the same thing there. I thought that was so bold of him and also very generous of the people behind AWA to let him do that. I was also surprised to see the turn out. I'm glad to see that he is trying to hold on to his faith and use his fame to bring others to Christ.

Anyway, I know I kind of rambled. Please pray for me and my decision on my costumes. Pray that God gives me confidence to share His message with others. I think it would be great if we shared prayer requests on this thread. It was a blessing to meet all of you.
Unread 12-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #51
Adorima

Arale-chan: You made some very nice points. I'm totally with you about choosing God at the end (and beginning, and middle, and anytime) of the day over something something earthly and temporal like anime, as entertaining and even morally compatable with Christianity as it may be. We need to recognize that all good things come from Jesus, so he's the one who gave us these truths in the first place. I need to remind myself that all the time.

I love Vic Mignogna. He's such a great guy. I actually e-mailed him and he e-mailed me back with a really thoughtful reply. In fact he is on my prayer list in my diary. With great power comes great responsiblity. I know how the devil works on people who are just in that position to influence people in a right direction. So we need to especially pray for people who are politicians, people in the entertainment industry, religious leaders and other's in positions of a teacher and a messanger. I have anyone in there from Vladimir Putin to Jesse McCartney.
Yes! I think we should have a prayer request thread on here. Have you heard of Christian Anime Alliance? It's a Christian anime fandom website. They have a great group of guys and gals there and we have prayer requests there too. Please check it out sometime.

I really admire your spirit Arale-chan. I'm glad you're adamant about these things. I know girls our age (I'm assuming your in your early 20's) are so pressured to look for approval for their attractiveness. This one thing that Alister Begg (protestant Christian preacher) said one day made me cry," (Jesus says)You're my boy, you're my girl..." He's the first man we should have in mind. And he'll think we're the most beautiful thing in the world, not because of our physical appearance, but because he knows who we really are. And that's the way he is. That's the kind of God we have.

Have a beautiful Christmas season everyone. Let's all be passionately proud that we serve such a great God and let's be happy to share this holy gift with everyone we meet no matter what we do.
Unread 12-07-2009, 09:59 AM   #52
Arale-chan

@ Adorima: Yes, I'm 21. The pressure does get hard sometimes. I hope you have a beautiful Christmas as well.
Unread 12-11-2009, 09:34 PM   #53
SapphireChaos

wow, sorry I haven't been on in a while guys. But I just finished reading all your posts and I love what all of you are saying ^_^ And if anyone wants to, feel free to post your prayer requests. I'm sure we'd all be happy to pray for you
Unread 12-12-2009, 01:47 PM   #54
Arale-chan

I have some prayer requests. First, I would like to ask everyone to pray for my nephew who leaves for basic training in January. Pray for his father who is also my brother. Pray for my fiance and I. We're getting married soon, but we are worried about finances.
Unread 12-16-2009, 11:17 PM   #55
Bekalou

@ Adorima: I didn't get a chance to thoroughly read all of your posts, but I do see your perspective. It does worry me sometimes when I feel like I'm getting too focused on anime and cosplay and it takes me away from God, especially when the anime/cosplay world can be so liberal sometimes.

My story into becoming a cosplayer and anime fan was that I was just SUDDENLY here. Like, suddenly I fell in love with anime and suddenly I decided to become a cosplayer all at once. And a lot of times I've looked back and gone, "God, what an odd turn for You to take my life! What on earth do You want me to do here!?"

But in terms of the fact that the anime/cosplay community seems to consist of, and even promote, a counter-Christian lifestyle, my views are these:

Acts 1:8 NIV says, "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

While in our culture that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, because I certainly don't feel like I have to go to Samaria, the point is that God sends His disciples out into the world to preach His gospel. It's a perfectly decent mission to stay in your comfy circle of Christian friends and never disagree or feel attacked, but it's a whole difference adventure to go out and be the Christian where there aren't many Christians.

I've made a lot of friends who were homosexual/bisexual through being involved in cosplay. Rather than pulling me away from God, I feel like God has used the experience both to give me the chance to share my faith (with gentleness and respect as well as I can do) to non-believers, and also to teach me how to love others the way God loves them, despite their alternative choices.

Conventions and Events 2011:
Anime LA (Los Angeles, CA)
AOD (San Francisco, CA)
NorCal Spring Gathering (San Jose, CA)
WonderCon (San Francisco, CA)
Cherry Blossom Festival (San Francisco, CA)
FanimeCon (San Jose, CA)
Anime Expo (Los Angeles, CA)
Bekalou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2009, 01:59 AM   #56
Adorima

Prayers for us all

Bekalou:

Thankyou, that was great.

Quote:
Bekalou: It's a perfectly decent mission to stay in your comfy circle of Christian friends and never disagree or feel attacked, but it's a whole difference adventure to go out and be the Christian where there aren't many Christians."
Very true.

Yeah, I think we should always be an example of Christ's love for everyone of us, no matter who we may be dealing with. Politically correctness may seem like the way to get people to open their hearts to you, but God is not limited to pc-ness in order for his Grace to infiltrate a person's hard heart. That is also his love. I will always answer with respect, but I will not deny anything that Jesus has laid down as truth. And I think that's the hard part. The hard part and dare I say the most important part because that's when people really have to face the music. It's the time of conversion. I think you all should know that if you don't already.

My question to you Beckalou is what are some ways where you allow Jesus to work through you, especially around non-believers?

I'm very filled with anxiety at the thought that I might be doing something against God's will when I'm trying to bring people closer to him. Please pray for me that I may have clarity and peace and decisiveness about my actions. There are too many liars in the world who try to twist the message of Jesus and I am not about to be one of them. You might not be Catholic, but if you guys could, would you ask the Virgin Mother Mary to pray for me? Thank you very much.

Arale-chan: I will pray for your relatives and your fiance. What a great step forward in your life! Trust in Jesus always, even when the praying gets tough, because that's when the tough get praying!

For everyone here:

Dear Lord, please protect all these people gathered here in your name against the devil's wiles and temptations to go forward in their vocation in life to always serve others for Your greater glory, for without You nothing good can stand. Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel,

defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

God bless you all! Jesus is the reason for the season! May it remind us all of the eternal joy that awaits us in heaven and the mighty grace that accompanies us in our journey as the Church militant on Earth.

Amen
Unread 12-17-2009, 03:21 AM   #57
FLIPINOMAD
The Geeky Panda

I'm a Hardcore Gamer, Otaku, and Cosplayer but I am a Christian.

Everyone usually thinks that Christians don't do this stuff, Bible says we should pray to God but we can also enjoy our hobbies and interests that is not against the word of God like playing Video Games, watching Anime, and Cosplay. Personally it shows how Christians can also have hobbies and interests that doesn't have to be only relating to God, course helps but overall if its not against God then why not enjoy it right?

Hardcore Gamer and Otaku, Half-Japanese and Half Filipino.
FLIPINOMAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2009, 05:01 AM   #58
Adorima

Quote:
FILIPINOMAD said: Personally it shows how Christians can also have hobbies and interests that doesn't have to be only relating to God, course helps but overall if its not against God then why not enjoy it right?
I'm Catholic, and I try my utmost not to be a "cafeteria Catholic" (aka. pro-abortion Nancy stretch Pelosi). That means not picking and choosing doctrine that suits me, and ignoring the rest as non-applicable or even untrue. Does baseball, football, karate, piano, singing, physics, foreign language and food have anything to do with God? Not explicitly. Can it include God? Yes. Should it? Yes.
We can serve God in all things that we do. My mom had some friends who were nuns who every night, plucked chinese green-beans for dinner saying "this is for the Lord, this is for the Lord," every time they plucked. My point is that we shouldn't ever EVER forget Jesus in ANY of our activities. That's a recipe for disaster. "He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress. I shall never be shaken" (Psalms 62:2)

I'm sorry, but could you please try to punctuate better next time you post? Your grammar is kind of hard to follow. You might mislead people into thinking that you're saying one thing when you really mean something else. Salamat po!

Masaya ko kung magkilala ng ibang pinoy. Gusto ko mag practice akong abilidad ng linguhe kasi hindi ko mashado magaling mag salita.
Unread 12-17-2009, 06:24 AM   #59
FLIPINOMAD
The Geeky Panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adorima View Post
I'm Catholic, and I try my utmost not to be a "cafeteria Catholic" (aka. pro-abortion Nancy stretch Pelosi). That means not picking and choosing doctrine that suits me, and ignoring the rest as non-applicable or even untrue. Does baseball, football, karate, piano, singing, physics, foreign language and food have anything to do with God? Not explicitly. Can it include God? Yes. Should it? Yes.
We can serve God in all things that we do. My mom had some friends who were nuns who every night, plucked chinese green-beans for dinner saying "this is for the Lord, this is for the Lord," every time they plucked. My point is that we shouldn't ever EVER forget Jesus in ANY of our activities. That's a recipe for disaster. "He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress. I shall never be shaken" (Psalms 62:2)

I'm sorry, but could you please try to punctuate better next time you post? Your grammar is kind of hard to follow. You might mislead people into thinking that you're saying one thing when you really mean something else. Salamat po!

Masaya ko kung magkilala ng ibang pinoy. Gusto ko mag practice akong abilidad ng linguhe kasi hindi ko mashado magaling mag salita.
Tagalog was my first language but I understand it more than speak it but I understand the Filipino "Catholic" ways, really understand it since I been there to the Philippines.

Sorry if my way of saying it confuses people, English wasn't necessarily my strong point.

I am saying that Christians can both balance Religion with their Social Life, having hobbies including Anime/Cosplay shows how we are open-minded in our interests and hobbies. Course we should not forget Jesus and God in any activity we do, but a simple pray during these activities can help remind us who we serve.

I always pray before going to an Anime Convention while Cosplaying for a great experience there, protecting us from danger, etc. Of course I pray at other times too (before major tests/exams, school work, before eating, etc.)

When people ask if I am religious and tell them I'm Christian sometimes they are surprised because they expect someone to be more "strict or other stereotypes" for Christians that does give us bad rep, granted some reasons for that is how other Christians act when they spread the word of god, especially at Anime Conventions,

Granted talking about Religion to other Anime Fans is nice, understand that everyone has their own way to living life and that we can express our opinions and views while respecting others, it shows our maturity. During Ohayocon 2009 there was a Christian Youth Convention happening at the same time as the Anime Con. Personally I think it was interesting having it at the same time and didn't mind them at all. I walked in their Convention area in my Metal Gear Cosplay to check things out and it seems like they had a few good things going on in their Convention.

Well that all changed, after a few hours I came back again and then saw alot of Christian Teens (I mean ALOT) going to the Anime Convention and most going up to cosplayers asking what are they wearing/spreading the word of god.

First off I felt very uncomfortable of having some of them coming up to me with sometimes a basic intro jumping into Religion talks. It felt that I was kinda being cornered and wished they had a better way to talk about religion like starting a full on conversation first then talking about it instead of not even starting with basic introduction or having a little one at all. I know good amount of people attending Ohayocon got annoyed of the Christian Teens in their side of the Convention Building talking about religion.

Something like that kinda makes me upset about how some of us introduce our religious views to other people.

Hardcore Gamer and Otaku, Half-Japanese and Half Filipino.

Last edited by FLIPINOMAD : 12-17-2009 at 06:37 AM.
FLIPINOMAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2009, 11:10 AM   #60
Adorima

FILIPINOMAD:
Yeah, I agree that the best way to evangelize isn't to force someone into listening to you, or threaten them...that's not how Jesus would do it. After the sermon on the mount he allowed the people to walk away from him and even asked his 12 disciples "...Do you want to leave me too?" (John 6:67)
He didn't chase after them, waving his hands in the air saying, "The Lord hates you! Come back and he'll love you again" (because it's common knowledge that "we love because he first loved us" (1 John 4:19) and he always will, unconditionally. But hell also corresponds with God's love. Why would God force someone to be with him for eternity if they didn't want to. Therefore there is hell.) or even "Oh, no! Come back! I take it back! That's not what I meant!" So yeah. You can see that it's obviously not effective for one to force people into believing, and for another it's not Christ-like. He gave us the freedom to say yes or no to him. That freedom is his desire to have our yes, be a yes from the deepest part of our being. When we say yes to him it's called love.

But then again FILIPINOMAD, there are people who get offended at the sight of you praying or offering help (especially in front of an abortion clinic) or wearing a cross or t-shirt that advocates Christ and if I were to try to appease all their offended attitudes, I wouldn't be doing a very good job of being a Christian. I was just trying to avoid the slippery slope of political-correctness that takes the focus away from Jesus and onto ourselves and our reputation in the eyes of others. I already said that forcing or threatening isn't a good evangelization tool, but I will say that sometimes you need to be that John the Baptist, not caring about what other's will think of you, but about the salvation of their souls. That's how I came back home to the Catholic Church - by listening to the reformed drug-addict/alcoholic/homeless-man Father Corapi even when it was hard to listen. But I wanted to change, I wanted answers. Some people who aren't open to that just need our prayers and a Christian witness, not necessarily done through words.

All in God's time.

Last edited by Adorima : 12-17-2009 at 11:19 AM.