Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons

Unread 04-11-2014, 12:24 PM   #1
hellbelle
Haute Madame

My JEM Movie Audition Video! Anyone Else Have One?

So, a Hollywood film about JEM and the Holograms (the popular and colorful 80's musical cartoon!) put out a casting call to fans around the world (i.e. opportunity to send in video auditions to be cast somewhere in the film) - I could NOT pass up the opportunity to try my luck. Jem (ok, more like The Misfits and Stingers...) was my everything as a child and it would be a dream come true to be involved in this. Hope you enjoy my submission!

MY JEM MOVIE AUDITION
http://youtu.be/UuSy4YLxbyU

ps. MISFITS AND STINGERS ALL THE WAY! >;}

pps. Oh, the casting call already closed last week--they are no longer accepting any submissions for casting. Sorry! I was just curious if anyone else HAD already submitted...

They will apparently still be looking for "behind the scenes" help in the future though (as in help with costume design, music, art, graphics, etc), so stay tuned!

Last edited by hellbelle : 04-11-2014 at 01:25 PM.
hellbelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-11-2014, 12:28 PM   #2
belligerent
Viking Metal

They're making a JEM movie? Whoa.

Good luck!

Also my fantasy casting for Pizzazz is Glenn Danzig. It would be so meta.
Dudes I am sometimes: Sweden, Sweden (mafia version), Metal!Sweden, Austria, Austria (Inappropriate For Children version), Lithuania, Lithuania (mafia version), Poland, Turkey (mafia version), England, Equius, biker!Equius, PT!Stud!Germany, Tony Stark, Netherlands, Reiner Braun, Rei Ryuugazaki, Denmark, Nephrite, Sha Gojyo
Dudes I will be eventually: Genjyo Sanzo, Wolverine, Turkey, Saionji Kyoichi, Tatewaki Kuno, Nakago
belligerent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2014, 12:39 PM   #3
msraedelarge
Hell's Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbelle View Post
So, a Hollywood film about JEM and the Holograms (the popular and colorful 80's musical cartoon!) put out a casting call to fans around the world (i.e. opportunity to send in video auditions to be cast somewhere in the film) - I could NOT pass up the opportunity to try my luck. Jem (ok, more like The Misfits and Stingers...) was my everything as a child and it would be a dream come true to be involved in this. Hope you enjoy my submission!

MY JEM MOVIE AUDITION
http://youtu.be/UuSy4YLxbyU

ps. MISFITS AND STINGERS ALL THE WAY! >;}
OMG!!! This is AMAZING NEWS! My friends and I have actually been planning a Jem & Co. group Halloween costume!

Good luck to you!!

Past/ongoing cosplays:
Jubilee - X-Men // Nora Valkyrie - RWBY// Kurenai Yūhi - Naruto // Yui - Angel Beats! // Nyota Uhura - Star Trek: TOS // Kahlan Amnell/Mother Confessor - Sword of Truth/Legend of the Seeker // Black Alice (DC comics)

pondering for 2015:
Lubbock - Akame ga Kiru!
msraedelarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2014, 01:23 PM   #4
hellbelle
Haute Madame

Thank you!

Oh, the casting closed last week--they are no longer accepting submissions. Sorry! I was just curious if anyone else HAD submitted...

Last edited by hellbelle : 04-12-2014 at 06:50 PM.
hellbelle is offline   Reply With Quote