Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons

Unread 01-24-2014, 06:31 PM   #1
fandalia
mermaid at heart

Archer cosplay

My friends and i are thinking about having an archer group this year.
so we wanted to see how recongizable people would find the characters and how many other archer cosplayers there are and tips for the cosplays.
fandalia is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-26-2014, 07:59 PM   #2
Eldi
Sneak thief

As a group, they're very reconizable. For individuals, it varies, since their clothes are pretty normal-ish. My tip would be really get the hairstyles down. But I still get a big kick out of Archer cosplayers either way, that show is great. Who were you thinking of doing?
Eldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2014, 07:47 PM   #3
Kilala_Calico
having fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandalia View Post
My friends and i are thinking about having an archer group this year.
so we wanted to see how recongizable people would find the characters and how many other archer cosplayers there are and tips for the cosplays.
I would love to see that myself!!!
Unread 04-16-2014, 04:45 PM   #4
Alouisse Ver

I have to agree with Eldi. I cosplayed as Lana Kane by myself for Halloween last year, and only a handful (all adults) recognized me. Grant it, it was late at night, lol. For individuals, the major thing is to really nail the wig and clothes. Adding a prop would be extremely helpful. I suggest for anyone wanting to cosplay as a member of ISIS to make an ISIS badge. I wish I did for Lana, haha. That's if you're not doing an Archer Vice based cosplay. If you don't get enough recognition at a convention, rest assured the internet will probably love it.

Alouisse Ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2014, 09:57 AM   #5
Cameron1138
Kingslayer

As individuals they wouldn't be that recognizable, but as a group, as long as you have at least 3-4 of the main characters, they'd definitely be recognizable (and would make people such as myself very happy). I'd try to make sure each of you has an iconic prop or something to help with recognizability.

In progress: Booker Dewitt (Bioshock Infinite) - 90%; Steampunk'd Han Solo (Star Wars) - 98%; Connor Kenway (Assassin's Creed III) - 30%; Max Rockatansky (Mad Max series) - 35%; Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier (Captain America: TWS) - planning

Future: Mal Reynolds (improved), Jaime Lannister (GoT)
Cameron1138 is offline   Reply With Quote