Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 10-22-2009, 04:40 PM   #1
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

Scheduling

This forum is to be used to find photographers or offer photo services to cosplayers, until we get the photoshoot schedule page up and running. Please do not use this as a place to solicit models for projects or anything commercial in nature.

Please be as informative as possible in your threads so that the cosplayer(s) or photographer will know exactly what you are looking for or are available for.

This is for COSPLAY only. Anyone using this forum to schedule non-cosplay work will have their account suspended.

Please do not bump threads.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-25-2009, 09:03 AM   #2
brucer007
Bruce Heinsius

I am curious how a photographer could offer "services or work" without it being commericial. Does that mean we can only offer free photo shoots, or does it mean, the shoots can be commissioned, but must be for private useage purposes only, such as photo albums, website galleries, and portfolios, not published for money?

Anyway. I do cosplay photography. I specialize, but am not limited to action poses, arial jumps, martial arts, portrait lighting, thoughtful compositions, and dramatic facial expressions.
If you have other cosplay ideas you think I would be good for photographing, let me know what you have in mind.

I am based in Los Angeles.

Bruce

Last edited by brucer007 : 10-25-2009 at 09:05 AM.
brucer007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2009, 11:48 AM   #3
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

"Commercial": I don't care if you want to use this forum for paid photoshoots, I should have clarified that. Commercial projects refers more to soliciting cosplayers for casting calls, tv shows, book projects, etc.

This is a forum for cosplay photographers and cosplayers to find each other for cosplay photoshoots.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2011, 02:31 PM   #4
xhelios.moonx
♥ .C.o.s.p.l.a.y. &

How can i find any near me, my posted AD wont work, is there any photographers in Indianapolis willing to travel hour to Terre haute??
Unread 03-21-2012, 09:08 AM   #5
Foques

How long does it normally take for an ad to be approved?
I know the one I posted wasn't follow a standard, but that's because I am not looking to shoot only during one event.
thank you.
Foques is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2013, 05:16 PM   #6
WProtocolW

I want to know the the same as above, i've posted an offer to do free photo sessions (with all the details) for the London MCM expo on the 25th May 2013 at the "photoshoot scheduling", but it's taken nearly a day (as it needs to be approved by admins) and it's still not been posted.

If there's a reason why it's not been approved, will i get notified and how long generally does it take for offers to be approved?

Thanks
John