Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-26-2009, 11:52 PM   #1
xPeachYxBoIx

Easy Way To Make Fake Breasts

This quick instruction will teach you to make fake breasts, in other peoples opinions IT WORKS BETTER THAN SOCKS! It just feels hard like you had a boob job or something. I like this method because it is cheap and easy.

Materials You Will Need;
  • Measuring Cup (At least 2 cups- It really depends on the size you want)
  • White Tights
  • Bra To Hold Your Desired Size
  • Rice (yes, I said rice)
  • Flesh Coloured Inserts (Optional)

Now it is time to put it all together;
  1. Put the bra on, be sure it fits. Remember guys, this is NOT a corsette, it should not hurt. only when someone snaps it XD
  2. Cut the tights say an inch from the foot. KEEP THE FEET PART! You can either use the rest for "padding" or discard it.
  3. Fill the measuring cup about 1 cup full of rice. Mine are 1 cup exact each breast. LOOSLEY Tie off the end of the stocking. Put it in your bra to see if it is the size that you desire. If not, add about a 1/2 cup to a full cup more of rice at a time. Once the desired size is reached...
  4. Tie off the end as close to the buldge of rice as you can. Tie AT LEAST 2 knots. Now snip the excess of the stocking and discard it.
  5. When you place the fake breasts in your bra, knot side should go on your nipple or against yourown flesh.
  6. A step I have never done, and is TOTALLY optional, but was suggested to me by a crossdresser who uses this method, he told me BUY THE INSERTS AFTER YOU MAKE YOUR FAKE BREASTS! so you know the cup size. Slip into your bra covering your rice inserts (hahaha that sounds so funny I dont know why). Be sure you have the proper size and colour. You want to be as convincing as possible right?

so this is SO much better than sticking socks in a bra. Socks look and feel like you have breast cancer or some growth on your breasts XD. EVEN IF YOU DONT USE THE FLESH INSERTS! THE INSERTS YOU MADE WITH RICE AND STOCKINGS CONFORM TO SIZE AND FEEL MORE REALISTIC THAN ANY OTHER IDEAS I HAVE PERSONALLY TRIED!

LET ME KNOW IF I AM MISSING SOMETHING! I tend to do that.
xPeachYxBoIx is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-27-2009, 02:51 AM   #2
xPeachYxBoIx

I feel I must add this... Doing this does NOT make them look like of feel like the real deal, if you want that get a boob job XD jk. i kid, i kid.

Out of all the things I have tried, this never fails me. One person asked me if I had gotten a boob job, YES they were quite naive, they apparently didnt know what they were talking about XD. But like I said, this works
xPeachYxBoIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #3
Kesenai Tsumi
Courageous Screaming Soul

he he! ^_^ i would like a "boob job" but thats a little out of the question right now. i'll have to try this out sometime.