Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > New York Comic Con

Unread 08-20-2003, 10:42 PM   #1
kurohikari
U.O.F.A is coming....

Boro of mahattan community college anime club

I am a student at BMCC( The Borough of Mahattan Community College) and currently there is no anime club. There's a japanese club, but no anime club.
while the japanese club is cool( great place to practice japanese ) it is not a anime club.

Me and a few other people are trying to bring the bmcc anime club back! (i was told there was one a few years ago but the club disbanded after the prez graduated)
but we need more people. If your a BMCC student and watch anime ( and you wouldn't be on this board if you did't) join up the cause. we only need a few more people, so join up watch free anime and chill with people who have the same interest as you. If we get enough people we'll be able to attend animenext in september for FREE.

So i'll say one last time.
If you like anime/videogames,rpgs/manga or anything of the sort help make the bmcc anime club a reailty again
e-mail me at sahye@smileyface.com

p.s. i know this has nothing to do with baaf but i gotta spread the word somehow ^__^