Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > TV/Movie/Musical (live action)

Unread 08-29-2010, 06:45 PM   #61
kenshin-chan64
Titillating Tuba Player

Yep, roddenberry.com to the rescue. You can get pretty much everything there for your costume except the shoes...I'm still trying to find some TOS shoes :/
kenshin-chan64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-03-2010, 10:35 PM   #62
xfkirsten

Unfortunately, the female DS9/Voy pattern at Roddenberry.com has been on backorder for ages, and I have a sneaking suspicion it won't be back any time soon...
xfkirsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2010, 08:32 AM   #63
TKanaAmaterasu
Goddess Amaterasu

I am gonna get some more pics me thinks of Valeris. I could pull her off but my uniform is captain rank, not lieutenent red
TKanaAmaterasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2010, 12:59 PM   #64
Stormraven24
Fear my whimsy!

By the way, if anyone wants actual Star Trek com pins (not the velcro ones Roddenberry.com has), thinkgeek.com has four based on the 2009 movie. I bought me one and it should be here Monday (so close and yet so far!!! darn you, UPS!!!), so I'll edit this with more details, if anyone wants them

Edit: Got my pin today and it's awesome! Well, as awesome as a pin can be xD It's a good metal, not plastic, and there are two pins to keep it from rotating or otherwise messing up fabric; one at the top point and the other on the farthest bottom point. If I didn't think I'd get in trouble for it, I'd wear it with my work uniform today xD Definitely gonna get me the other three at some point (after I get everything else I want more from that site). Oh, and for anyone who wants one, they're $10 a piece. Not bad at all for a good quality like that

Last edited by Stormraven24 : 09-27-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Stormraven24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2010, 03:42 PM   #65
Garuda_Aiacos
Waitin 4 Behemoth Violate

Sound good!

I lost my "fan-made" one (a friend did a Mass Order of the Uniforms and Com Pins back before the movie came out for us Costumers to wear to the Movie Premieres) so could use a new Pin.

50 Attack on Titan Cosplans,
a few (Saint Seiya) Episode G: Assassin Casual Outfits,
and a Brand New Star Wars Biker Scout Armor!
Garuda_Aiacos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2010, 04:40 PM   #66
xfkirsten

Found one of the DS9/Voy female patterns on eBay, yeah! It's the Kerezman pattern that's out there... virtually no instructions with it... time to make a mock-up!
xfkirsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2010, 03:02 PM   #67
Clive-kun
Secretly a supervillain

Hey guys!
I'm a 2009 Kirk cosplayer ( http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...an-d2ziu55.jpg ) and I'm currently working on....I think we've counted 11 outfits that our group is doing (we have myself, Spock, Bones, Gaila, Chekov, Uhura, Scotty, and Sulu). This coming year I'm making:

Acadamy cadet, kid Kirk, barfight Kirk, TOS uniforms, the TOS wrapshirt, TOS dress uniforms, Voyage Home outfit, Maroons, Delta Vega, Mirror Mirror, and A Piece of the Action suits. (yes, I have no life...thankfully I've started on almost every single one already...and it'll be awesome because everyone in our group is doing every one of these that they can).

AND there's also a possibility that my Spock and I will be also doing Data and Tasha Yar from TNG next year if we can find the time.
Clive-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #68
PapouGirl
Evil Ex Waiting to Happen

Yay for Trekkies!
I'm almost finished with my Bones cosplay, which will be my first Star Trek cosplay. And my best friend is going to be Kirk. Should be fun.
Unread 10-08-2010, 04:42 AM   #69
Man of Mystery

Ah Star Trek. I consider myself a "casual" Trekkie, but I love the series. I have never actually dressed as a Starfleet character though. If I do, I would probably go as Captain Kirk, or wear one of those "Monster Maroon," red Wrath of Khan uniforms.
Man of Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2016, 04:34 AM   #70
Alyssa3467
Holographic Kitty

I've worn a red Kirk-era uniform to a few conventions. Everyone always assumes I'm cosplaying Uhura and not any other character, such as Yeoman Tamura. http://glee-chan.deviantart.com/art/...mura-148665111

On the other hand, my uniform does have a Lieutenant stripe, which would rule out Tamura. When people ask what character I am, I just tell them "USS Enterprise engineering officer."

Alyssa3467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2016, 11:12 AM   #71
Lindiranae
Inquisitor

I'm a Trek fan My very first self-made cosplay (before I even knew "cosplay" as a word) was my Voyager engineer's jumpsuit. I was about eleven and it was made from gold felt and cheap, nasty polycotton!

I've recently started watching DS9 again from the start and I'm giving serious consideration to cosplaying Jadzia. Blue works on me and since I started cosplaying Dalish elves from the Dragon Age franchise, the Trill spots/freckles don't seem so intimidating any more!
Lindiranae Emerald Knight armor Design & prep

My planned projects:
Commander Shepard
Dovahkiin: Nightingale armor
Lindiranae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2016, 11:32 AM   #72
Alyssa3467
Holographic Kitty

Someone suggested that I cosplay Ami Mizuno (Sailor Mercury from the show Sailor Moon) as a Starfleet medical/science officer. I kind of think that's a bit too much blue though, especially if I went with TOS.
Alyssa3467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2016, 07:53 AM   #73
loz64

I am working on two costumes for the ST convention in Las Vegas this year! They are two mashups: Lolita versions of Spock's and Uhura's uniforms. Here's what my Spock version looks like so far:

Alice Elliott | Aqua | Impa (SS) | Princess Hilda | Rosalina | Pajama Link | Airy | Agitha | Lolita Spock | Lolita Uhura | Eureka | Riyo Chuchi | Belgemine | Anise Tatlin | Ganondorf (Hyrule Warriors) | Master Eraqus | Lolita Mario

Visit my Facebook page for professional photos, progress photos, con reports, tutorials, and other fun stuff: https://www.facebook.com/MythrilArts
loz64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2016, 02:43 PM   #74
Lost Cause
You're in my way, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa3467 View Post
Someone suggested that I cosplay Ami Mizuno (Sailor Mercury from the show Sailor Moon) as a Starfleet medical/science officer. I kind of think that's a bit too much blue though, especially if I went with TOS.
This is an interesting concept I might have to try sometime. ^.^;
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2016, 08:32 AM   #75
ashonmetal

I'm planning on doing Kirk sometime and maybe getting a group to film some shenanigans one day
ashonmetal is offline   Reply With Quote