Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > Cosplay.com на русском языке

Unread 01-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #1
esmereina
Ukrailand ^_^

I am not sure about going to this forum..but looking for Ukrainian cosplayers in Kyiv

Privet everyone! (I don't know Russian very well...but I can understand some words.. and I know how to read cyrillic...but i am still working on speaking and understanding it completely)

Please forgive me if I am in the wrong forum. But I figured Russia is next to Ukraine so maybe some of you know of some Ukrainian cosplayers. I am travelling to Kyiv, Ukraine from July 14th-23rd... I would like to meet with some Ukrainian cosplayers and possiblly do Hetalia photo shoots. I dress up as Ukraine also. ^_^; Although I would also dress up as America or any other country if they want.

If there are Ukrainians who like to cosplay other stuff, that would be kruto! Ofcourse I have to prepare it all beforehand...^^;

I look forward to hearing the replies.. I really hope someone can help me here. And I would love pen pals too... Russians definitely welcome! Since I also want to get better at speaking Russian..yes? <3

Spasiba! ^_^

~Esme
esmereina is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-10-2010, 07:52 AM   #2
YumiYumi

I understand this message *,,,,,,,*
hello. I am from Ukraine^^
YumiYumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2011, 01:51 PM   #3
Ayame_Yamakadze

Hello Esme.
My name is Ayame (http://www.cosplay.com/member/246863). I am from Ukraine. I do not almost know English. But it was interesting me with you to talk. I am not cosplayers Hetalia . But would show a city to you. If you will have a desire it is simple to associate - write, I will be glad to help =)
Ayame_Yamakadze is offline   Reply With Quote