Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Michigan Cosplayers Society

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-09-2004, 03:55 AM   #451
Catboi Blues
Magical Liopleurodon

As of late that's what we're trying to do. But it does help cut down on fees. Ohayo is now two weeks away. We still need to hear from everyone that will be attending.

Unread 01-09-2004, 11:19 AM   #452
panda ninja
power to the pandas!

aiiiiiiiii! Jafax is a kick-ass con ^.^ it was my first con, its small but nice. anywhooooo, I dun think im going to katsucon and any of those cons cause im gonna be going to a con in canada and most likely metrocon in tampa florida ^.^ so um, yeah... but I will most likely see all of you at venus's b-day thingeh
panda ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2004, 05:46 PM   #453
Kbunny
Eurika! I found it!

Hello everyone! I'm a newb to the whole cosplaying thing, and I live in michigan! 30mins from Anne Arbor, in Pinckney if anyof you guys know where it's at. I'm not going to the Ohayo, which sucks, but I'll be in Florida for the weekend. I am gonna start searching for a costume and trying to pick who I wanna be in the upcoming month. XD It's cool that there are other people in michigan, usually MI is boring! lol.
Kbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2004, 05:48 PM   #454
Shadowlvr
FLCL LOVE!

^ AHHH KBunnydid you see my lil link i left in the covention in michigan thread and thats how you got here? If so i recruted someone lol *points at everyone in thread* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD (Kbunny if you found this thread on your own just say that you saw my link so i dont sound dumber then i just made my self out to be lol)
Shadowlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2004, 06:13 PM   #455
daguru
(SebastiAn Remix)

yo Kbunney- if you think mi is boring, pay ann arbor a visit. It's one of the most ethnically-diverse cities in the world. Mostly because ofthe fact that there are 3 universites in A2. One of them is one of the world's finest (U of M). There are many asian restaurants, but bd's is, by far, the best. Wizzywig is a really big anime store. They sell a huge variety of asian food and tshirts, apparell, manga, artbooks, action figures, gashapon, kubrick, and dvds. they also RENT DVD'S!!!
daguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2004, 06:13 PM   #456
Kbunny
Eurika! I found it!

Ha! Ya, I saw your wonderful post! My stupid newbish self failed to look at the dates. XD But I moved here now! And all thanks to the handsome Mr. Shadowlvr! (almost typed Mrs. there for a moment!) Now I know to look in the photos, and you are extremly cute! Even though you're a year younger than me! *sticks out tounge* Err, we got talking about ages on my intro board. :P
Unread 01-09-2004, 06:19 PM   #457
Kbunny
Eurika! I found it!

Oh geez! I have been to Anne Arbor too many times to count as my brothers play at the AA ice cube(hockey). I still don't have my license yet(end of feb! yay!) and my parents don't really feel like driving me to Ann Arbor everytime I'm bored. Which is alot considering that my town has squat in it(except the McD's!) and I usually go to Brighton to go to Blasters(the arcade) but I have run out of money to play DDR! So I have to stick my my DDRMax2 on PS2 for now. But I can assure you that as soon as I have that license I will be zooming down to AA! I'll try out that Bd's, as I love that kind of food! (apart from mexican, *taco bell, mmmmmmm*
Unread 01-10-2004, 08:20 AM   #458
Shadowlvr
FLCL LOVE!

hehe Taco Smell, Kbunny if you saw my gallery did you see that group pic? thats almost everyone from this thread, go michigan cosplayers wooot wooot lol i wasent dressed up for that gathering tho >_< (*blush* thx for callin me handsom!! *glomps you* lol)

WELLLLLL

I still dont know for sure if im going to Ohayocon >_< Because of my plans for new york in Febuary. But i will still keep in contact with ya Catboi because i really wanna go >_< ill give you a heads up when i know for sure.
Shadowlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2004, 12:01 PM   #459
panda ninja
power to the pandas!

aw Rob, everyone knows ur a cutie!haha, i love to embarras people ^.^
Unread 01-10-2004, 02:44 PM   #460
Kbunny
Eurika! I found it!

Taco Bell is the greatest! And ya, I saw the group pic. Hopefully I will get to meet up with all of you guys at a con sometime! I am thinking of making a Lulu costume, I have the same long hair and I love her dress!
Have followed Mr. Frodo to Rivendell where Elves will heal him. Gandalf told me to help poor unconscious Mr. Frodo get out of dirty clothes. So took clothes off him and gave him a bath. And another one. Then gave him another bath. Gandalf came and told me six baths was quite enough, Samwise Gamgee.

Poncy old git probably hasn't taken a bath since the Second Age.
Unread 01-12-2004, 01:14 PM   #461
NarcissistDandy
Tek Setter!

yawn.... just checking in... welcome kbunny... umm.... 2 weeks till ohayocon!!!
Xellos Repairs 80% (found boots, but lost my shirt, and my staff broke)
Ranma Rebuild 55%
Shadowman 75% (go ninja go ninja go!)
"Perfecting the fine art of sewing with powertools!"
Why can't I ever have a Complete costume for more than one con?
NarcissistDandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2004, 10:15 PM   #462
BountyBebopLuva
Go ahead, obey me :)

Guys! I FINALLY got all my fabric for my Oliver costume.. I can't wait until Ohayocon!

In Progress Planned Finished

ACen
Lloyd Asplund Code Geass: R2 Pj!Faye Valentine Cowboy Bebop - original design
BountyBebopLuva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2004, 06:07 PM   #463
panda ninja
power to the pandas!

wooooooooh! i gots a avatar of my fave man/woman! in other words, its the mad hatter! the genderless thing!lol
Unread 01-14-2004, 05:02 PM   #464
daguru
(SebastiAn Remix)

Attention!!!

yo! everyone go here:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=27794

as this person said, please post linx to this site to get maximum responses. with luck, a cosplay magazine might get published!

Note to self: "Napalm sticks to babies" is not a good campaign slogan
daguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2004, 06:00 PM   #465
sakura yuna
AX Staff Member

Hey all,
In April of this year...I am planning on moving to MI. I will be moving in with my bf and his step-bro in Lapeer, MI. JAFAX04 sounds like fun...but still questioning as to what cons I'd be able to go to...hmm...don't know yet...all I know is I am going to end up completely missing AX04,AM04,andJE04. but anyways...hope to see some of you around perhaps?

"I'm here to fight for truth, justice, and the American Cosplayer." -Superman (1980)
"I find your lack of Cosplay disturbing." -Star Wars: A New Hope (1977)
sakura yuna is offline   Reply With Quote