Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Michigan Cosplayers Society

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-30-2004, 11:03 AM   #721
Ruu-chan nyu
Resistance is futile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Real-Link
Guess it goes without saying I'm a skyscraper nut, so any floor for me above 30 will be cool. I guess as long as we get a decent view regardless of what floor we are on in the hotel room, it's all good. (Do we have'ta go back there to sleep?!) Oh yeah, let there be working elevators as well. I've heard of problems before with cons putting too much traffic load on the systems and bringing them down. I for one do not feel like walking up who knows how many stairs loaded down but if it has to be done then it has to be done.

Catboi, are we expecting any more left over cheese-poofs in the Con Suite this year?

Sounds like project A-Kon X all over agian *shudders*
Ruu-chan nyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-30-2004, 11:29 AM   #722
Catboi Blues
Magical Liopleurodon

The Program: Welcome back Beth, I was wondering when you were going to post again.

T-R-L: Not that I know of. The bathroom filled with cheese puffs was at Anime Iowa last year. Kind of like the excess of Mountain Dew that we experienced at Penguicon last and this year.

S-Kikyo: okay, I can only assume that you got your outfit from your last post but what happened to your first appearance?
Catboi Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2004, 03:33 PM   #723
Sailor Kikyo
Little Banana?!

it was cancelled, so now I have to find a new debut, teartear. Miwako for the fall, i'll debut that there
Unread 04-30-2004, 07:09 PM   #724
ZeroGenerator
Reality is but a Dream...

Grrr! Ok I'm new the Cosplay.com here, but is it just me or does anyone else have trouble imputing stuff onto the profile? I have written and rewritten stuff in there 3 times and all three times if comes up with an error on the next page, so when I click back everything is gone and I can only assume that nothing got saved at that point. It wouldnt make me so miffed if I didn't spend so much time answereing all the stupid questions. You know how many Fave anime chanras I have and fave animes, and games, and books. My gods this annoys the Royal Piss outta me.
:: pant pant pant:: ::deep breath..... and let it go.:: ahhh..
feels good to rant.. when I'm pissed.
So, what should I bring next Get together?
I am kinda thinking nachos, but then again I am a little skilled when it comes to Asian foods and the such, so I'm at a loss.
Take Luck,
AA-kun

Last edited by ZeroGenerator : 04-30-2004 at 07:12 PM. Reason: spelling error.
ZeroGenerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2004, 07:15 PM   #725
Gryphonic_Angel
Fighting with fate.

heyoo... is anyone else having trouble getting to mizuho's website? i keep getting a 404 error.

okay.... that's it... time to dig up some moneys from somewheres and get a costume together cuz I WANNA GO TO A CON WITH YOUS GUYS!....

doesn't help i wanna do Red mage from FFXI, and i'm just 5 levels from my red mage uber equipment and my friends won't let me level! *cries*.... maybe i can get another player to pose for me so i can get some screenies

well laters.

oh and one last thing.... shadowlord... dead... i killed him.... made him cry.... it was fun... link... it's the awesomest cutscene in the whole game... and the shadowlord is so friggen huge and awesome and amazing.... still... i killeded him good....
Unread 04-30-2004, 09:25 PM   #726
Ruu-chan nyu
Resistance is futile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroGenerator
Grrr! Ok I'm new the Cosplay.com here, but is it just me or does anyone else have trouble imputing stuff onto the profile? I have written and rewritten stuff in there 3 times and all three times if comes up with an error on the next page, so when I click back everything is gone and I can only assume that nothing got saved at that point. It wouldnt make me so miffed if I didn't spend so much time answereing all the stupid questions. You know how many Fave anime chanras I have and fave animes, and games, and books. My gods this annoys the Royal Piss outta me.
:: pant pant pant:: ::deep breath..... and let it go.:: ahhh..
feels good to rant.. when I'm pissed.
So, what should I bring next Get together?
I am kinda thinking nachos, but then again I am a little skilled when it comes to Asian foods and the such, so I'm at a loss.
Take Luck,
AA-kun
I had trouble too. Just ad things one feild at time and hit the submit button or what ever it is. I am still writeing things down in my profile too cause of the troubles. graaa good luck
Unread 04-30-2004, 09:39 PM   #727
daguru
(SebastiAn Remix)

uh, is anyone interested in the TANK! performance? (besides catboi)

Note to self: "Napalm sticks to babies" is not a good campaign slogan
daguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2004, 10:23 PM   #728
Mizuho
Sara the Spider!

Dagaru, I am interested! I will certainly try to go if I can!

Quote:
heyoo... is anyone else having trouble getting to mizuho's website? i keep getting a 404 error.
Yeah, for some reason it's not working today. I will try to see what's up... o_O

Last edited by Mizuho : 06-26-2004 at 09:50 PM.
Mizuho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2004, 02:09 AM   #729
The-Real-Link
The-Real-Link!!

Of course you can count me in too. I may not know much about it but has shown in the past to not have amounted to much so I'm sure I can tag along here. I'll just have to get the time and date figured out a little in advance so my mom can get me down there without any worries.

Shoppin' tomorrow... woot!
Hylian Lore
Arrows Projected: 2,360!
Current FFXIV Status: GLA13
The-Real-Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2004, 03:27 PM   #730
Ruu-chan nyu
Resistance is futile.

I sooooo want to go!~nyu >^._.^<
Unread 05-01-2004, 07:45 PM   #731
gearheadotaku
Michigan Cosplay Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Real-Link
Guess it goes without saying I'm a skyscraper nut, so any floor for me above 30 will be cool. I guess as long as we get a decent view regardless of what floor we are on in the hotel room, it's all good. (Do we have'ta go back there to sleep?!) Oh yeah, let there be working elevators as well. I've heard of problems before with cons putting too much traffic load on the systems and bringing them down. I for one do not feel like walking up who knows how many stairs loaded down but if it has to be done then it has to be done.
Thats why I always request a room on the lowest possible floor. It works well some times. At Ohayocon 3 I was on the 3rd floor. I never touched the elevator all weekend. Any floor below 6 is usually faster to stairway it rather than wait for the elevator. Unless you're moving a ton of stuff.... Heading down is easy, even from the 12th or so. Biggest error was going UP 14 or so floors at Katsucon '03. Thought I was having a heart attack...

The clutch drops in 13 days.
gearheadotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2004, 07:54 PM   #732
The-Real-Link
The-Real-Link!!

Wheee! Can't wait! This ACEN will be so much fun!

Took care of some wig stuff today with great success. Pics should follow sooner rather than later ^^
Hylian Lore
Arrows Projected: 2,360!
Current FFXIV Status: GLA13
The-Real-Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2004, 07:59 PM   #733
Catboi Blues
Magical Liopleurodon

Hello again everybody. Just wanted to confirm with people that this upcoming Saturday we are good to go when it comes to the BBQ/ cosplay resource day. Pot luck sounds more than fair in my book and I even have some roast lined up. We're going to start up around the same time as before as it seemed to work out quite well. Everyone should come prepared with whatever projects you plan on finishing up before the con as. Also, an extra sewing machine or two would probably be a good idea. Other than contributions for the pot luck I can't think of anything else.

Edit: you got work done on your wig? Does that mean the one I let you take worked out for you? Can't wait to see the pics.

Last edited by Catboi Blues : 05-01-2004 at 08:06 PM.
Catboi Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2004, 09:18 PM   #734
Mizuho
Sara the Spider!

Woo hoo. This Saturday, huh? I'm there! ^^
Mizuho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2004, 09:49 AM   #735
Leon
The Envy + Rage of Youmac

I MIGHT be there.....

I wanna be there.....

And I'll have to figure out what to make!

Leon is offline   Reply With Quote