Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Michigan Cosplayers Society

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-17-2003, 01:02 PM   #91
Catboi Blues
Magical Liopleurodon

Almost forgot. On Saturday if that is when you are planning on attending, I should be dressed as Icchan from Angelic Layer. You really can't miss me. I'll either be there in broad daylight or slinking around corners as he tends to do. ^^;;

Unread 10-19-2003, 02:23 AM   #92
venus2869
ConMom & Miracle Worker

Exclamation Cosplay.com Meet-up this week!

Hey all!

I just got my schedule tonight and I have Thursday free! Please let me know what time frame would be good for everyone.

I was thinking between 5-9ish, give or take. Now if we can, it can be held on wed, with that being 2 for $1 chicken leg night! Please let me know if this is good for everyone & I can get the ball rollin'!

Venus
Unread 10-19-2003, 08:40 AM   #93
Shinobi
The Blackanese Ninja!

I just got notification that my stuff is coming in on Tuesday. Yay! ^_^ So I';; be able to come if you are still haveing that gathering. But I probably won't be ale to e there til 7 PM....
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2003, 01:12 PM   #94
panda ninja
power to the pandas!

srry i havnt replyed in forever, i have been grounded from the computer, heh.......well any way, can someone pm me and tell me all the stuff i missed in short, im to lazy to read through all of this, lol. btw, that lord of the rings thing sounds cool shinobi, i already have a galdriel costume ^^
panda ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2003, 01:19 PM   #95
panda ninja
power to the pandas!

also i didnt make to MCCC if any one went, i was ill and couldnt make it so i will be going to toronto anime con on november 9th, ^^can someone recap me on when catbois party is and where and all that stuff?
panda ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2003, 03:48 PM   #96
Gryphonic_Angel
Fighting with fate.

Any time is good for me, venus as long as it's later in the afternoon.

Panda all we know for sure is that catboi's party is at his house in rochester and that it'll start late afternoon. Im also trying to set up some lasertag right before but I'm still checking out some LT places.
Unread 10-19-2003, 04:56 PM   #97
Mizuho
Sara the Spider!

Venus-- there is a possibility that I will be able to make it on Thursday evening. Where is the restaurant located?
Mizuho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2003, 05:33 PM   #98
Irvy
See you in Space..cowgal

Hey guys, I got to meet a few of the members who went to conclave. They are really nice guys ^_^ ( I even got to hold the Link Sword and shield!)

I don;t think I'll be able togo to either of the events. Mainly because it's atleast a 3 hour drive for me to go there, so that's 6 hours in one day @_@
Unread 10-19-2003, 05:36 PM   #99
Shinobi
The Blackanese Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvy
Hey guys, I got to meet a few of the members who went to conclave. They are really nice guys ^_^ ( I even got to hold the Link Sword and shield!)

Ooooooh... I'm so jealous. >_<

I hate jooo!
Unread 10-19-2003, 05:49 PM   #100
daguru
(SebastiAn Remix)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvy
well, im glad you feel that way. Oh....

!!!IMPORTANT!!! If you knew about my "skit" (im the storm trooper), please keep it a secret because I want to use it at other larger cons. thanx

Note to self: "Napalm sticks to babies" is not a good campaign slogan
daguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2003, 06:37 PM   #101
Shinobi
The Blackanese Ninja!

I wanna see some pics of what I missed...
Unread 10-19-2003, 09:22 PM   #102
Gryphonic_Angel
Fighting with fate.

Well I hope everyone who went enjoyed conclave. Lucky bastards.

to irvy I really hate you (hehe i wanna hold the sword too. hopefully TRL will bring em to the party.)

If'n anyone needs a lift to either the party or the meeting venus is setting up PM me. I'm always glad to help.
Unread 10-20-2003, 12:12 AM   #103
The-Real-Link
The-Real-Link!!

Argh...wow lol tons of hate directed in my general direction ^.o. Ok Ok, I know everyone's just anxius or jealous but yes your times will come soon enough, *cackles* yes they will

Catboi - My sincerest thanks for all the help you've given to me so that I could have a blast over the weekend! I'm so looking forward to many more cons in the future I really can't thank you enough, and also simply for helping me with the equipment much more than once. ^.~

Dagaru - It was a pleasure to have met you. It was definitely a VERY FUN experience I wouldn't have traded anything for. (no not even the sword or shield). Your costume was EXCELLENT and leaves me in awe, and as for the skit well it goes without saying... I'll PM or AIM you later about getting in touch with your dad sometime.

Irvy - It was awesome to have finally met you, even though you couldn't stay for the whole time. You did an awesome job on Irvy and I hope you had fun messing with my stuff!

I'll probably end up posing some Conclave pics tomorrow or just contact everyone on AIM, but it'll have to wait till past 6pm for classes. Needless to say..I'm just a little exhausted but very happy (I think I got up to something near 16 or 17 hours with the sword and over 1 hour with the shield) and so yeah I think I'm going to go lay down... ^^

Oh yeah Venus, Thursday I have one class - that's it. If I can arrage a ride or something, that day is really great for me.

Talk to everyone later!
Hylian Lore
Arrows Projected: 2,360!
Current FFXIV Status: GLA13
The-Real-Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2003, 12:15 AM   #104
The-Real-Link
The-Real-Link!!

Argh...wow lol tons of hate directed in my general direction ^.o. Ok Ok, I know everyone's just anxius or jealous but yes your times will come soon enough, *cackles* yes they will

Catboi - My sincerest thanks for all the help you've given to me so that I could have a blast over the weekend! I'm so looking forward to many more cons in the future I really can't thank you enough, and also simply for helping me with the equipment much more than once. ^.~

Dagaru - It was a pleasure to have met you. It was definitely a VERY FUN experience I wouldn't have traded anything for. (no not even the sword or shield). Your costume was EXCELLENT and leaves me in awe, and as for the skit well it goes without saying... I'll PM or AIM you later about getting in touch with your dad sometime.

Irvy - It was awesome to have finally met you, even though you couldn't stay for the whole time. You did an awesome job on Irvy and I hope you had fun messing with my stuff!

I'll probably end up posing some Conclave pics tomorrow or just contact everyone on AIM, but it'll have to wait till past 6pm for classes. Needless to say..I'm just a little exhausted but very happy (I think I got up to something near 17 or 18 hours with the sword and over 1 hour with the shield) and so yeah I think I'm going to go lay down... ^^

Oh yeah Venus, Thursday I have one class - that's it. If I can arrage a ride or something, that day is really great for me.

Talk to everyone later!
Hylian Lore
Arrows Projected: 2,360!
Current FFXIV Status: GLA13
The-Real-Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2003, 01:09 AM   #105
Shinobi
The Blackanese Ninja!

WTF?!? I knew it! The Real Link has a doppelganger!

heh heh - joo posted the same thing twice