Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-23-2009, 02:28 PM   #1
heartle55

T_____T need help picking first cosplay~!!!

ok so ill be going to sakuracon this yr. so i needa think of XD who to go as lol.. i had a few thoughts

luppi: Luppi (ルピ, Rupi?)[44] temporarily replaces Grimmjow Jeagerjaques as the Sexta Espada, signified by the "6" tattooed to his right hip. He has a youthful and feminine appearance, and tends to be rather demeaning to opponents or those of lower ranks. The remains of his hollow mask (a top row of teeth) rests on the left side of his head.

Luppi's zanpakutō is Trepadora (蔦嬢(トレパドーラ), Torepadōra?, Spanish for "climber," Japanese for "ivy girl"), and in his released state eight tendrils sprout from a carapace mounted on his back, which he can control independently to fight multiple opponents.[45] The tentacles can also grow spikes to cause additional damage.

Sent on a mission, later learning to his annoyance that it was a distraction, Luppi overpowered Hitsugaya's assigned group personally until he is defeated by Hitsugaya himself. Falling back while learning his role in Aizen's scheme to get her to Las Noches, Luppi saw Orihime to be of no use to them until she regenerates Grimmjow's arm to his shock. After Orihime restores Grimmjow's tattoo as well, Grimmjow kills Luppi to regain his rank.

sasori: >_> not gonna give bio cause we should all know who sasori is~!!!

org. 13 member: :thumb40787643: Organization XIII (XIII機関, Jūsan Kikan?) is a fictional group of characters featured in Square Enix and Disney Interactive Studios' Kingdom Hearts video game series. Kingdom Hearts is a crossover of various Disney settings based in a universe made specifically for the series. The group comprises thirteen Nobodies, or beings without hearts.[Note 1]

The Organization was originally introduced in the bonus trailer of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, "Another Side, Another Story [deep dive]", where their Japanese name was translated as the "Thirteenth Order". The group was later introduced as the "Organization" in the game Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, where they serve as the main antagonists, and returns in the same role in Kingdom Hearts II. Organization XIII is prominently featured in the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days as characters available for play, along with a new, female member named Xion.

The group was moderately well received by reviewers. Comments focused on their difficulty as adversaries and mysterious nature which fueled expectations of future titles. Roxas specifically received press comments, focused on his introduction in Kingdom Hearts II.

i was thinking of ( zexion ) more then anyone in org. 13

Ggio Vega: Ggio is the shortest member of Baraggan's Fracción. He is a slim, male Arrancar with scruffy dark hair, a short braided ponytail, golden eyes, and a rather youthful, feminine face, similar to Soifon. The remnants of his Hollow mask resemble the skull of a Saber-tooth tiger, and is worn like a helmet. His Hollow hole is not visible

any other ideas would be great~!!!!! T_T i rly need help picking lol :O

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...yPicture-1.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e.../MyPicture.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ some pics of me... T_T i knows i look horribad

but yeah any ideas would be great lol
heartle55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-24-2009, 12:40 AM   #2
Kanomi
Len Kagamine <3

I don't think cosplays should be chosen by people you don't know. Why? Well it could be bias. I know a lot of people who would just shout Org XIII because they love the series so much. (Nice heartless pendant btw). Go by what costume you think is the coolest and stick with it. Cosplaying should be fun! Not a chore. Oh and don't let your appearance discourage you from some choices. No everyone can be "perfect". Heck I wouldn't be like "Ewww that Axel is way too fat".
||||||||||||||||||||||||| Love is War - Len Kagamine
Kanomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2009, 01:16 AM   #3
heartle55

^^ i like hearing peoples opinions lol, and TY about my pendant... XD i even have the crest tattoo'd on my arm lol and TY for your input :] it helped alot
Unread 11-24-2009, 07:07 AM   #4
yatak
ENGLAND!!

I think you would make a good chad from bleach, you already have the hair and the right face structure imo. You also have plenty of choice which versions to go as.
yatak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2009, 04:27 PM   #5
heartle55

:O i didnt even think about doing him... TY!!! gonna have to give that one some thought
Unread 11-25-2009, 12:34 PM   #6
Pokeboy
Clever Comment Goes Here

I doubt if this will help but my first Cosplay was really simple, and it was so much fun!

Go with the character you identify with the most, I doesn't matter if you look like the character, just if you feel like the character.
Pokeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2009, 12:38 PM   #7
Animechick005
21st CENTURY BREAKDOWN

most definatly chad
Unread 11-25-2009, 02:45 PM   #8
heartle55

thank you for your input guys and hmmm maybe I'll do chad down the road XD never liked him but would be nice to display as him