Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Matsuri

Unread 11-24-2009, 06:59 AM   #1
MoonNeko
Raggedy Man

One Piece '10??

Hey guys!!

I dunno how many takers I'll find, but I thought this was as good a place as any to see if there's any other One Piece cosplayers attending Anime Matsuri next year!!!!

My sis and I are planning to attend, dear god we're going to be trying to fit in as much cosplay as possible, mainly One Piece!!!

Sooo, anyone else planning to show up as a pirate? I know I am! And a Marine possibly too XD WAHAHAHAA

If I can get enough people to show some interest, we could try and plan a photoshoot? I've never set one of those up before..but..maybe someone with more knowledge could help!

Can't wait to meet some new/old fans of the series!

--Melody

Tokyo in Tulsa 6
Otakon 20 2013

Cosplays Planned :

TBA
MoonNeko is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-29-2009, 01:04 AM   #2
RED x

u member!

Sup MoonNeko I havent heard from u since I was planing things for Oni-con 09 remember on the Oni-con forum on this site we talked about planning something for Oni 09, well on to the main topic my crew is going again as a One Piece crew (Zoro(ME),Sanji,Luffy, Usopp, Nami, Chopper and Brook) but adding Ace, Franky and hopefully a Robin, also planning or at least were gonna try to go with everyone dress as in the Water 7 arc, what are your plans?
RED x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2009, 12:27 PM   #3
MoonNeko
Raggedy Man

Oh god Redx!! HI!! sorry we couldn't make it to Oni-con ;___; We wanted to SOOO BADLY T_______T

We're planning to have a small Impel Down group, my sis will be Inazuma, I'll be Bon-chan, and then we're HOPING and PRAYING we can get our friend to cosplay Ivankov, and then our other friends we're trying to get to cosplay Luffy and Crocodile from Impel Down!

Also..My sis, myself, and our friend Sami we're gonna try and have the Admirals, Akainu, Ao Kiji and Kizaru. My sis and I might be cosplaying as Super Nova's or just Random characters here and there cause I am going to have a Mouji cosplay, so she might bring Buggy but I'm just not sure yet but we're SOOO EXCITED!!!

Your group sounds SOOO AWESOME!!! I'm appologizing in advance though, we are ALL around 5 ft tall minus our friend Pyro and Geddoe who are MUCH closer to 6 ft tall, so we'll be the shortest Admirals ever but we don't care. GOD it would be awesome if we could take pics with you guys xDDDD SOO DAMN EXCITING!!!!

Tokyo in Tulsa 6
Otakon 20 2013

Cosplays Planned :

TBA
Unread 11-29-2009, 10:36 PM   #4
Squeesax
I AM ROUTE 66

If you guys have all the W7 versions of the SHs I maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay attempt to do W7 Kaku if I have the time~

If I have Crocodile done in time for this (I kinda doubt it but I will try!!!) I will bring him, if not I'll just have the CP9 Kaku to wear ^^ (or blue vest!Luffy if I get him done in time as well)
[USA /APH] [Sabo /OP] [Kaku /OP] [Ponyo] [Trucy Wright /AJ:AA] [Doflamingo /OP] [Mordecai/Lackadaisy]
[Firo /Baccano!] [Shiryuu /OP]

Squeesax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2009, 08:37 PM   #5
RED x

Nah its cool also thats sugeii that ur doing a impel down group even though iam just following the anime iam hoping i know all the characters and the events of impel down by then, if not no spoilers plz, also do yall make ur cosplays cause iam looking for Zoro's Enies Lobby shirt (the yellow one) but cant find one anywhere, thought maybe you knew somewhere i can find one also for sanji thanks in advance if u know anything thanks keep in touch
Unread 12-03-2009, 07:14 AM   #6
MoonNeko
Raggedy Man

Yeah! My sis makes everything mostly, we used to have help from our friend Charli but now it's just my sis working on everything xDD

Well, I know that my friend Charli got her Water 7 Zoro shirt at Walmart and just added a zipper to it, she may have shortened it too, I can't remember right off hand x_x; And for Sanji I'd just get a pink dress shirt and put the little Galley-La emblem on it! I never got to do that version of Sanji, but surely that would work!

OHHH and yeah, with Impel Down, by the time Anime Matsuri rolls around they should ABSOLUTELY be far enough you'll know who we're dressed as! If not I'd be super surprised x_x;

Tokyo in Tulsa 6
Otakon 20 2013

Cosplays Planned :

TBA
Unread 12-08-2009, 10:40 PM   #7
Youshi Semenjyu
The House of Hapsburg

That's right, I did just shorten it. XD *ninjas into the topic*

I may plan on going to this, funds pending, but I'm not sue about cosplays yet.

Austria - Axis Powers Hetalia (100%)
Ootori Kyoya - Ouran High School Host Club (100%)
Austria (Children's Day) - Axis Powers Hetalia (50%)

Come Join The Texas Metroplex Cosplay Coalition!!
Youshi Semenjyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2009, 11:17 AM   #8
MoonNeko
Raggedy Man

Well if you do end up going, we'd love to see what kind of awesome One Piece cosplay you'd bring

Tokyo in Tulsa 6
Otakon 20 2013

Cosplays Planned :

TBA
Unread 12-10-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
Youshi Semenjyu
The House of Hapsburg

Well, it wouldn't be anything new. Calgara, if anything; he's the coolest OP costume I have. =3

Austria - Axis Powers Hetalia (100%)
Ootori Kyoya - Ouran High School Host Club (100%)
Austria (Children's Day) - Axis Powers Hetalia (50%)

Come Join The Texas Metroplex Cosplay Coalition!!
Youshi Semenjyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2009, 10:56 AM   #10
MoonNeko
Raggedy Man

I think your Calgara is awesome, but I'm still partial to your Lucci myself xD

Okay...I'm wondering if I should try and bring my Kidd cosplay to Anime Matsuri? Would I even have time to wear it??? I'd only be there the later half of Friday, all of Saturday, and most of Sunday I believe..soo..maybe I'd have time to fit him in? My sis and I are planning to fix him up, I'm gonna mess with the wig and see what I can do, and she's gonna fix his craptastic armor and goggles..might have to remake those xD The only bad part is that Super glue does NOT HOLD AT ALL in the heat x_x; I'm shocked they stayed together at Akon with how hot it was there XDDDDD

I still love my Kidd cosplay..soo..I'd love to wear him again with the man-chest we're gonna make for it..Gotta get that latex soon too.

Tokyo in Tulsa 6
Otakon 20 2013

Cosplays Planned :

TBA
Unread 12-22-2009, 01:08 AM   #11
Geddoe

I am hoping to get off my arse and do a little modification to my Capone cos, other than that I haven't figured out what else OP related I could bring (Rucci perhaps; its been awhile since I cosplayed him)
Unread 12-22-2009, 07:36 AM   #12
MoonNeko
Raggedy Man

I know who you're cosplaying Geddoe WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! Hopefully we can pull it off..we need to figure out how to make Ivankov's slutty drag outfit..it's going to be hard xDDD AND OH MY GOD PLEASE COSPLAY LUCCI !! And for SURE we want to have Capone's coat done xDDDDD YESSSS!!!!!!!! Also..maybe we could see if Sami could make you a Hattori bird for your Lucci??

Also for SURE IT IS CONFIRMED!!! My sis and I are GOING TO ANIME MATSURI!!! I wanna pre-reg SOO SOO BAD GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tokyo in Tulsa 6
Otakon 20 2013

Cosplays Planned :

TBA
Unread 12-23-2009, 02:02 AM   #13
CoralSnake
NIP AND TUCK

GYAH I never comment ;____;

I wanna cosplay Inazuma and Kizaru FOR SURE *____* and erm... who ever else I can fit in somehow xDDDD

also *___* YES must finish STUFF I'd love to take Kidd and Law xD only because my Drake needs SO MUCH WORK x__x;
-- One Piece

Otakon 2014
--Not sure if I can go but I really want to. Not sure on cosplay yet though
CoralSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2009, 06:47 PM   #14
MoonNeko
Raggedy Man

Yes sis! Work on fixing up Drake! You can do that when I'm not here, that way you accomplish something?? I can't WAIT to get to work on everyone *__* YEAH!!!!

Also excited about Anime Matsuri, never been but only heard GREAT things about this con! Sooo EXCITING!

Tokyo in Tulsa 6
Otakon 20 2013

Cosplays Planned :

TBA
Unread 01-28-2010, 03:35 AM   #15
RED x

Its Official my group is gonna have Zoro, Robin, Luffy, Usopp, Nami, Sanji, Choppers (one small, another big) Franky, Brook and Ace Iam super excited cant wait for the con